hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:12 PM
just relax and be yourself! You're going to have a great time!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:45 AM
DCR,
you wouldn't have to even rant.....jsut say please..

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:39 AM

Only in Charleston will you find mounds of adolescent lawyers wearing crokies and palm trees without regard to their surroundings unless they happen to bump into a fellow crokie wearing, numb skulled, panty wedged asshole.

Do me a favor, when you see me on the sidewalk, do the right thing, move your ass to the RIGHT (not the left) and look me in the eye and say HELLO, HOW ARE YOU? Don't stick your nose in the corner against the wall and wait for me to move while trying to acknowledge that it was my mistake that YOU weren't paying attention 10 feet in front of you.

Oh, and just because I'm on my knees resurfacing thresholds doesn't give you the right to step over me and ask if it's okay. I'm from the south, of course I'm going to say that it's ok. I have common courtesy and awareness for those who don't. Simply put, USE THE ****ING DOOR THAT'S OPEN, NOT THE ONE I'M WORKING ON, IT'S A DOUBLE DOOR, F*CK WAD!

If you're from where I am, F*CK YOU! :)

End Rant

If I show you my boobies, will you calm down? Just playing!! Trying to lighten the mood here!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:35 AM
Hey! Congrats! Having been in a similar experience, I do have some advice for you. My daughter's dad walked out the day I told him i was pregnant. 11 years later, he walks into domestic relations and sign paternity papers and starts calling....It is really hard on the kid. Whatever you do, be consistent. If you only plan on seeing her once a month, be consistent. Don't see her every day, then back off. She will take it as rejection. Also, keep in mind that you have no idea what this child has been told about you her whole life, so don't assume she is going to be all happy to meet her "daddy". At this stage in the game, you are going to have to earn that title with her. Most importantly, don't EVER, under any circumstances bash her mother to her. Your ex(even if you hate her) is the only parent the child has ever known and you will push her away if you try to say anything bad about her mommy. Don't try to rush anything! She is going to be more nervous thatn you are and I guarantee you that the little girl is terrified of rejection by you. Don't try to force it....let it evolve on it's own....she will love and respect you more for it in the long run.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:52 AM
You'd be prettier dressed in Cheeze whiz

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:45 AM
The there was the time we were visiting my sister in VA and she took my daughter, who was 5, to Wal Mart. I tried to warn my sister about some of the stuff she pulls, but my sister insisted she was a little angel.....One the way out of Wal Mart, my sister refused to buy my daughter a giant chocolate bar and my kiddo started screaming things like, "Leave me alone, you're not my mommy". and "This woman is trying to steal me. Don't let her take me"...Well, it was NOT a fun afternoon at the police station trying to bail my sister out of that! At least after that, my family finally believed the stories I had been telling them for years.
The weirdest part of all is that my daughter was like that until she was 10. Then she had open heart surgery and when she came out of the surgery, her personality had totally changed! She was the easiest person ever to get along with after that! Someone told me the anesthesia can change people like that....personally, I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth! Just glad she outgrew that phase!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:38 AM
When my little angel was about 4, she used to stand at the window and scream, "Mommy stop hitting me. You're hurting me!" at the top of her lungs. Well, the neighbors caled the police and DHS. When the police got there, I was out hanging laundry on the line and she was in the house screaming at the window. The female officer went in and strip searched her for marks and stuff and asked her why she was screaming. She told the officer I wouldn't let her have candy and she was having a hissy fit. From that day on, she pulled the screaming stunt everytime she didn't get her way thinking I was going to give in becasue I didn't want the police to come out. fat chance. well, now she is 17 and the other day the police were in the neighborhood for something and the one saw her and asked if she was the little brat that used to scream at the window. It was so funny seeing her grown up and embarassed!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:18 AM

What makes a man lose interest in a woman, and vice versa?..

For me, it's always a lack of intelligence. When I start feeling I have to simplify what I'm trying to say, when my jokes whizz over their heads, when basic vocabulary words become a baffling enigma -- when I have to explain simplistic concepts 10 or 11 times....yikes.

This is why I always go out with someone for 3 months and then spend the 4th month trying to think of a graceful way out....

It's such a pleasure to have finally found someone much much smarter than I will ever be....!

OMG!!! I thought I was the only person with the 3 month attention span thing!!!! The novelty wears off and you start asking yourself why you are wasting your time with this person...Been there many times!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:11 AM
Your conure is cool...I have a peach front and he's a total wise-ass!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:55 PM
no, you can stay in for dessert....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:54 PM
how about we get all the guys to post shirtless pix and the women vote on them?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:21 PM

devil Put a shirt on devil

I vote NO to the shirt!!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:05 PM
I'll take you out for a cheese steak if you come to Philly!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:29 PM
I miss everything from the 80's!!! It was such a great time in my life! How about the easy money and the Yuppies????

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:26 PM
I miss his goofy questions!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:19 PM
I like that dear on your arm! It's head is still attached! You look very handsome!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:51 PM
write that in your profile!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:47 PM

Whats wrong with my deer? LOL!!!!

nothing wrong with it..it's cool MAN stuff...but if you're looking to meet the ladies, it is a bit intimidating.....wonder if the first time a "dear" crosses you she will end up with the same fate! noway laugh

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:44 PM

What do you think?

Lose the deer head....mutilated carcasses won't get you laid too often....just my opinion...noway

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:37 PM

:tongue: Maybe you should share your beer and cheez whiz! and real women want crackers with that! love

had I known you were coming I'd have gotten the crackers out...Cracker for a cracker

Maybe I'm just really old and dumb...but could you explain that to me?