hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:26 PM
Darn! Whhuh y can't you post the names so we can all get a laugh???

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:09 PM
:tongue: Maybe you should share your beer and cheez whiz! and real women want crackers with that! love

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:04 PM
can I handcuff you first?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/29/08 05:36 PM
I used to work for the postal service and that's the kind of thing my bosses there would pull....best of luck to you. I know how frustrating it can be to work for jackarses.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Thu 02/28/08 11:33 AM

Head down to Daytona for bike week that's were there at now...happy :tongue:

frown I'm so jealous!!!!sad

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 02/26/08 11:21 PM
Love and prayers for you. He's yout father...no matter what happened, he KNOWS you love him. There are no right words for such a hard time, but you and your family are being prayed for. If you forgive in your heart it will make your life a lot less burdensome. God Bless you, Rob
{{{{{{{Rob}}}}}}}

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 02/26/08 08:18 PM
Not until the divorce is final.....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:57 PM

oh how i love these threads.....

bbw or bigger girls whine about being treated differently. does it ever occur to them that its because they act differently or separate themselves?

i am a big girl...i love me, love who i am.

its how you present the package darlin...sexy is in the attitude. i have absolutely no problem in the man department. men are attracted to confidence, intelligence, etc.... i have dated men who NEVER dated a bigger woman before and never thought twice about asking me out because of who i was not what i was.

hold your heads high ladies, love yourself, be yourself...you are all beautiful! flowerforyou

I totally agree! I am not thin and I never have a problem meeting people or talking to anyone! I think being friendly and approachable are more important to men I meet than size. If you are comfortable and happy with your weight and how you look, that will ciome across to people..if you are unhappy that will show through.....most people would rather talk to and/or date the happy /content operson. ust my opinion....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:54 PM
What kind of drugs are you on to come up with some of your questions???? You really should write some type of book and make millions, Peccy!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:50 PM
What about if the other person was severely sick and had no insurance and you married him so he could get medical care and save his life? Is that love???? Do you mean romantic love only or love your neighbor love?

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:41 PM
Just pray that your health stays good and you can do all the things you dream of. Some of us are forced into early retirement due to health problems and botched surgeries and don't have the financial means to travel the world. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best and pray for your good health and happy future!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:15 PM
Rob,
Out of the goodness of my heart, I would consider trying to ease your tiredness and frustration..LOL!! You are a cutie pie! Retirement is not all it is cracked up to be, either. Waking up every day and feeling like you have no purpose can really get you down. Somehow, there has to be a middle ground where you are challenged and needed and also have time to enjoy life.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:05 PM
Another option you might think about is....Can you sell the contract or your company in a year or so and then you have the best of both....if you like it, you keep it, if not, you sell and retire with even more $.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:26 AM
just inject me with caffeine!!! IV is good!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:25 AM
Baby...WHY are you even wasting your energy on this guy????? Obviously he is the one with the problem, not you! Just thank God you found out what he is like before you started liking him!
To quote a TV show...NEXT!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:14 PM
Praying for you to be eternally happy!!!flowerforyou

hottpinkilicious's photo
Mon 02/25/08 10:32 AM
longhairbiker....but he says he hates the east coast, so I guess I am out of luck....:cry:

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 02/24/08 12:38 PM

1) "Do men REALLY want a woman who likes to HIKE, go CAMPING, FISHING, and HUNTING? Do you want a woman who LOVES NASCAR? Aren't these things guys do with their GUY friends?" - Why not? A real relationship is based on a lot of things, not the least of which is common ground. You may not like to do everything together, but every guy secretly wants a woman who'll make him forget his guy friends.

2) "God bless you if you find awoman who likes to sweat, smell dirty and go without indoor plumbing....that is my idea of hell on earth." - OK, so alter your search so that you meet men who aren't into hell on earth. You're apparently not taking responsibility for your half of what seems to be going on in relationships. That part about choosing the guy? Yeah... That one.

3) " let me sit on the couch and watch whatever I want on TV for 2 hours? Just one who will clean up after everyone so I can sunbathe for an hour without having to jump up every 5 minutes to get someone something to drink ...? " - This is not a unique request. I know plenty of men who like curvy women, or don't care about the slender thing. I know plenty of men who pamper and spoil their women. It's not easy to find, but they're out there.

I know how you feel, and you gotta vent sometimes, but don't ever let it get to you that much. I can assure you that if Mr. Right read this post he'd probably think "oh great, baggage" instead of "wow I really feel motivated to be with this lady"

Not trying to be rude or sarcastic at all... Just my irrelevant 2 cents.

See...? you're NOT the kind of guy I am referring to~! and, not to sound racist, white men do not seem to want curvy women....I have nothing against people of other races, however, my father is Archie Bunker, so it's easier just to date white men.
Is it too much to ask for a man of the same race on the same coast who isn't a selfish a***home?????

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:29 AM

Do men REALLY want a woman who likes to HIKE, go CAMPING, FISHING, and HUNTING? Do you want a woman who LOVES NASCAR? Aren't these things guys do with their GUY friends?
That's like a woman saying she wants a man who loves to dance, crochets, and is into Tupperware parties......
Just my opinion, but I want a guy who is NOT into the sase things I am. God bless you if you find awoman who likes to sweat, smell dirty and go without indoor plumbing....that is my idea of hell on earth. How about just one man saying he is into long, relaxing weekends at luxury resorts, he enjoys cleaning and doing laundry, and isn't looking for a "slender" woman(get real..how many women are over 30, have kids, and are "slender"...we just don't have TIME with all the responsibility dumped on us)? Do you men really think after caring for kids all week and working full time that women want to go hiking on the weekend? How about one man that says he will make dinner and clean up and let me sit on the couch and watch whatever I want on TV for 2 hours? Just one who will clean up after everyone so I can sunbathe for an hour without having to jump up every 5 minutes to get someone something to drink ...?
Sorry for venting.....just so sick of reading the same list of unrealistic demands on every guy's profile.....

Don't think I said any of that on my profile. noway noway

Noticed you peeped it.... Well did I? laugh laugh

glasses

NO, you didn't......Can you follow me home so I can keep tou????

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:28 AM

A woman that enjoys the things I enjoy would be a nice match. It's not a requirement in my book. Some of us are just dreaming of our ideal mate.
So that's what we put in our profiles. We're looking for the best match to our current lives. Someone that we can share our dreams and aspirations with.

Men and women are wired differently and enjoy different things. A perfect match is one where the two involved can share and enjoy each other's interests. I'm always willing to learn and share new adventures.

When it's all said and done, the relationship will be one in which we both share most interests in life.

Of course there are things we will always do separately. You can't expect your mate to be into everything you are. Each needs their own space and time. That's what makes us individuals in a relationship.

WOW!! 2 men in one day that actually get it!!!