hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 02/24/08 10:09 AM

It's all about balance. Sharing some interests and tolerating and allowing your significant other to pursue those that you do not share. :wink:

WOW!!! ONE man actually GOT what I was trying to say!!!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 02/24/08 10:08 AM

Well GEEEEEEEEEE, I guess seeing as I lived through a 16 year marrage and I was like that,,,YES, I could live that life some-more, but my ex did take it apond herself to THEN find another guy because SHE WAS SO BORED and had SO MUCH MORE TIME to spend DOIING NOTHING because I done the cleaning, cooking and made most of the money. WE had GREAT sex BUT,,,,,I think she just WANTED MORE.....
And so do I FEEL that living a life like THAT is a good thing,,,NO,
I feel that any and ALL relationships should be 50/50.
I don't mind doing ANY and ALL, as long as my OTHER "SHOWS" me she appreciates "WHAT" I have done for her and is "ALSO" willing to do ANY and ALL for "ME" so WE BALANCE OUT...
I have learned that NO RELATIONSHIP can be just "ONE-SIDED EXPECTATIONS.......:heart:
NO-MATTER the EXPECTATIONS, if "THEY" bother the other, it will destroy THAT relationship, in TIME!

SO, if YOU want to have a short relaxed relationship with a man who will give his ALL trust me, YOU will then see him as someone YOU FEEL you can TAKE ADVANTAGE OF, and YOU WILL.

Then you will be here asking for the same as you are NOW, and he will be the guy writting THIS REPLY BACK TO YOU!!!:wink:

Good Luck with trying to find a REAL GIVING man who trully falls in-LOVE with you, just so he can then BE BROKEN DOWN TO NOTHING, BECAUSE of "THAT" same love he feels for you...
:heart: flowerforyou grumble bigsmile drinker smokin

Where did I say I wanted a one-sided relationship?
Where did I say I wanted to take advantage of anyone?
Where did I say I wanted to break someone down to nothing?
Did I say I would NOT do the things he wanted? NO! I just asked for a man to give a little and be considerate of what I might want to do sometimes.
Please do us all a favor and DO NOT date! NO woman deserves the nasty attitude you are projecting onto women! We are NOT all you ex wife!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:44 AM

Who really sounds bitter??

How about just one man saying he is into long, relaxing weekends at luxury resorts, he enjoys cleaning and doing laundry, and isn't looking for a "slender" woman(get real..how many women are over 30, have kids, and are "slender"...we just don't have TIME with all the responsibility dumped on us)? Do you men really think after caring for kids all week and working full time that women want to go hiking on the weekend? How about one man that says he will make dinner and clean up and let me sit on the couch and watch whatever I want on TV for 2 hours? Just one who will clean up after everyone so I can sunbathe for an hour without having to jump up every 5 minutes to get someone something to drink ...?
Sorry for venting.....just so sick of reading the same list of unrealistic demands on every guy's profile.....

Trade places for a week and see who's bitter then!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:36 AM
WOW!!! All that becasue I asked for 2 hours to watch TV! A little bitter, pal?????

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:21 AM

What won't a man in love do?

I guess the problem is there are not enough real men!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:15 AM
You look very uncomfortable...like to need to stop holding your breath and have some fun!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:13 AM
What about wanting to do things that are FUN for her????

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:04 AM
That's exactly my point!!! We have so damn much to do raising kids alone that we don't have time to indulge in what WE would like to do! AS for wanting a servane, you are way off base. I just want someone who is willing to GIVE once in a while so I can enjoy life a bit. It's nice that men have time foir all their hobbies......I would LOVE to be able to take 2 hours a day at the gym so I could be "slender"...who the hell is going to cook dinner, help with homework, and bathe the kids and get them to bed? Not to mention they can't be left home alone! How come emn can sit on theis ass and watch Nascar FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT and we are expected to NEVER get a chance to relax....really fair!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 02/24/08 08:53 AM
Do men REALLY want a woman who likes to HIKE, go CAMPING, FISHING, and HUNTING? Do you want a woman who LOVES NASCAR? Aren't these things guys do with their GUY friends?
That's like a woman saying she wants a man who loves to dance, crochets, and is into Tupperware parties......
Just my opinion, but I want a guy who is NOT into the sase things I am. God bless you if you find awoman who likes to sweat, smell dirty and go without indoor plumbing....that is my idea of hell on earth. How about just one man saying he is into long, relaxing weekends at luxury resorts, he enjoys cleaning and doing laundry, and isn't looking for a "slender" woman(get real..how many women are over 30, have kids, and are "slender"...we just don't have TIME with all the responsibility dumped on us)? Do you men really think after caring for kids all week and working full time that women want to go hiking on the weekend? How about one man that says he will make dinner and clean up and let me sit on the couch and watch whatever I want on TV for 2 hours? Just one who will clean up after everyone so I can sunbathe for an hour without having to jump up every 5 minutes to get someone something to drink ...?
Sorry for venting.....just so sick of reading the same list of unrealistic demands on every guy's profile.....

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sat 02/23/08 07:12 PM
Forget the suit...You look great in your biker clothing!! The suit looks toooooo stuffy! Now...the question is....what do you look like without the biker clothes????embarassed

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/22/08 09:25 AM
You are all in my prayers! May God bless all of you and bring him through the surgery healed and with a fast recovery.

hottpinkilicious's photo
Fri 02/22/08 09:23 AM
I will also be happy to pray for your sister and your decision to move. Tell sis if she needs anything to get on here and just ask!! xoxoxoxo To you all!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:11 PM
You, your son, and your family are in my prayers! God Bless our military!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:16 PM
They don't just "seem" it.....and what do you mean "today"????/

hottpinkilicious's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:15 PM
:tongue: Congrats!!! Keep us posted on your awesome trip!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Thu 02/07/08 08:59 PM
Mary,
That is a very mature thing to admit!
Do well in school and make your litle one proud of you! Be the best mom you can be to the one you ahve and in time you will ahve a bigger family when the timingis better.
Best of luck!!!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Thu 02/07/08 08:53 PM
I wish you lived closer to me! I know so many young really wonderful guys looking for a REAL, not phoney woman! If you ever get to PA, look me up!!!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Thu 02/07/08 06:25 PM
I don't mean to sound mean, babe, but if you are asking for advice on whether or not to have a child, the answer should be not now.
When it is the right time and you are ready, you will know it and not have a doubt in your mind! You're young...you have losts of time ...don't ever rush into anything you are unsure of that might harm someone else(the children).
Just my opinion.....
I wish you all the best!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:56 PM
Maybe he was involved with someone else and he/she found out about you....grumble You are better off finding out sooner rather than later what this guy is like. It would hurt way more if it happened 6 months from now.:cry:
Besides, you said you met him on another site? therin lies the problem!!! LOL! embarassed
You deserve to be tresated with honesty and respect and obviously this guy does not know how to do that, so good riddance! explode
bEST OF LUCK....THERE ARE GOOD MEN OUT THERE SO DO NOT JUDGE THEM ALL BASED ON THE JERKS!

hottpinkilicious's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:25 PM
Langhorne...South East PA

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next