Community > Posts By > chrish

chrish's photo
Thu 12/13/07 04:48 PM

I'm a sweet, smart, loving girl that would like to date men to find a marriage partner. I want to have children, a family and home.

Honestly, men, your appearance isn't everything. Grooming and dress matter. You should be an affluent professional or successful business person, being able to afford a comfortable home and vacation retreats. Excessive lifestyle isn't necessary rather basic luxuries.

Naturally, I would like a healthy love life but also understand men sometimes like variety. That's ok with me though I probably won't want to hear about it, and as long as you take care of your responsibilities.

I'm in love!
Seriously, i long for the simple things in life, but...
In the relativly short time i've been single, i've managed to fall in love with my best friend, seek a quick thrill from a one night stand and lose myself in drink.

Things are never that simple, but you will find someone eventually! Just look at the odds... There are more people out there who have someone than don't. You'll be fine.

Peace,

~C

chrish's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:37 PM
There is more, though... I think I'm getting signals, which could be due to something being underlying.

I don't know, I'm not used to being confused, and it frustrates me a little. I'm very good at working things out, but not when women are involved.

Ta,

~C

chrish's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:18 PM
sad

chrish's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:16 PM
Edited by chrish on Wed 12/12/07 12:17 PM

wait wait wait,r u saying that u became friends with a gal without having the express intention of eventually getting into her pants?!bigsmile

I know your joking, but I shall pretend your not.

Yep, happens. I try not to be so arrogant as to assume that every girl I get some attention from wants to sleep with me. I find it quite rude.

A lot of women are surprised by this (go figure).

Ta,

~C

chrish's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:14 PM
Its not gonna be easy.

I have loose lips when I'm drunk, which I often am around her.

chrish's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:12 PM

This thread isn't for ad hominems.

This thread isn't for insults.

This thread isn't for silly, illogical arguments.

I am going to make a statement about science and religion and I want someone to try to refute me.

MY STATEMENT
There is a certain flexibility in the genetic code of every Genus on the planet. This flexibility results in the abundance of speices which we see around us. Every Genus has a varying degree of flexibility, which can effect all morphological aspects of the individual species. There are limits to this flexibility, no member of a genus will produce a species which does not belong to the genus. In other words, a lizard cannot be the progenator of mammals. This is supported by the Bible, which shows that Noah brought two of every kind, kind being analogous to Genus. We see the flexiblity of species described in Genesis, when Jacob bred white goats to produce black goats. I believe that verifiable science agrees with the Bible on biology. I think that Evolution is on shakey ground, because of the assumption made that a cross Genus jump is possible, even though we have never witnessed such an event. As has been demonstrated by many Christians here and stated by many non-Christians: A Christian can believe in evolution. My statement has nothing to do with faith, it has to do with the fact that as a thinking and inquisitive individual, I haven't found any support for the belief that a genus can branch out to produce a new genus. Speciation has been verified, but until there is hard evidence (fossils don't count) of one genus producing another genus, I will continue to believe that Evolution is a myth.

Rules 1 and 2.

chrish's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:10 PM
Edited by chrish on Wed 12/12/07 12:10 PM

dont make a move til you know what youre workin with

Maybe its the UK / USA language barrier but I'm afraid you will have to elaborate. I don't want to risk misinterpreting you.
----

You must be psychic!

chrish's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:06 PM

so you just have the warmies or you are in love with her

Warmies?

I've just come out of a relationship, so I could just be rebounding, but I don't recon so, I've got loads of female friends, and don't have feelings for any others.

Ta,

~C

chrish's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:04 PM
Edited by chrish on Wed 12/12/07 12:04 PM
From wikipedia:

At 1216 hours, Craig tapped his right foot. I recognized this as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct. Craig tapped his toes several times and moves his foot closer to my foot. ... The presence of others did not seem to deter Craig as he moved his right foot so that it touched the side of my left foot which was within my stall area. Craig then proceeded to swipe his left hand under the stall divider several times, with the palm of his hand facing upward.[36]

chrish's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:01 PM
I've been in similar situations a couple of times.

I've always stood back, and let them carry on. Its not my place to deny a friend a chance at happiness.

Wounds heal, you'll get over it.

In one of the cases where I did stand back, my ex and friend got married and claim to have found true love.

I got a warm fuzzy feeling inside when they told me, I was best man at the wedding, and years later they are still very much in love.

It was well worth the initial hurt to see them so happy.

Ta,

~C

P.S. I'm fortunate to be able to detach myself from my emotions, not everyone is so lucky. I understand how some people couldn't do that.

Maybe one day I'll detach myself just a little too much and go crazy.

chrish's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:59 AM

Outside the female toilets in bars, clubs or malls... They all have to go sometime.

Ta,

~C

Please know I'm joking, and if you didn't think I was: "Stop being so cynical!"

Ever since that Larry Craig business, I'm afraid to go near any sort of public restroom....

Hey, I wonder if he's related to Jenny Craig....?

Who?

chrish's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:52 AM
Outside the female toilets in bars, clubs or malls... They all have to go sometime.

Ta,

~C

Please know I'm joking, and if you didn't think I was: "Stop being so cynical!"

chrish's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:49 AM
Doh!

Seems I've accidently started getting feelings for my best friend. Now I know there is only a couple of options:

1) Tell her.
One of three things will happen.
1. She will let me know she feels the same, and we'll live happily ever after (not likely).
2. She will not feel the same we will still be friends, and she will be a bit more careful about being with other guys while around me.
3. She will run a mile, but at least I can get over it, and after a period of time, we can rebuild our friendship.

2) Don't tell her.
One thing will happen.
1. It will play on my mind, and I'll have to watch her get into relationships with other people, and it will eventually drive me crazy until I blurt it out.

The only complication is that I think she has an idea (drunken text message), and has a boyfriend.

Sorry, just thought I'd get this off my shoulders.

Ta,

~C

chrish's photo
Wed 12/05/07 02:27 PM
Edited by chrish on Wed 12/05/07 02:27 PM

As a non smoker, i fully appreciate the smoking ban. But whilst i can <

[SNIP]

business, and the only people who go to them are those who want to smoke socially.

The proprietor of an establishment should be free to make choices that affect their own establishment.

On average pubs have seen a 30% drop in revenue since the ban. With the rising taxes on alcohol, and breweries having to put up prices we are seeing the end of independently owned public houses. If things carry on the way they are going, there will be nothing but chain / theme pubs left to drink in... Oh joy!

Its an old saying that 'The government that governs the best, governs the least' - and its true.

Banning anything from fox hunting to smoking removes a right. Removing rights is a bad thing. Adults should be able to make their own decisions, and be responsible for the decisions of their minors. Other than that, common law and guidelines should be enough to help society move along.

Ta,

~C

chrish's photo
Wed 12/05/07 04:57 AM

i'm on XP,that's why i've been using Gaim

Pidgin is the instant messenger formally known as Gaim... AOL got sand in their fanny because Gaim had AIM in the name (wooo it rhymes).

Pidgin is the new Gaim, if you install Pidgin it would upgrade Gaim for you :smile:.

Ta,

~C

chrish's photo
Wed 12/05/07 04:18 AM

i just checked,it's primarily for Linux but can be used with Win NT and 2000,so that leaves me out ohwell

If you on a Mac then use Adium (http://www.adiumx.com/).

If your on an OS other than Windows, Linux, BSD or a Mac, then I'm not sure.

chrish's photo
Wed 12/05/07 01:24 AM
http://www.pidgin.im/

chrish's photo
Mon 12/03/07 02:34 PM
Battletoads... Finding it hard to get a copy though.

chrish's photo
Mon 12/03/07 02:33 PM

not any more, the main english speaking country is now the US

If a child surpasses their parent in income, intelligence or anything else (not that I believe the states has) the child does not become the parent. So either way Great Britain is still America's mother country.

Please note, I'm not anti America, but I'm very anti your government (and ours) (another thread). I'm just pointing out your mistaken thinking that America is the main English speaking country, and Great Britain is no longer the USA's mother country.

Ta,

~C

chrish's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:56 AM
Chesticles :wink:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15 16