Community > Posts By > GravelRidgeBoy

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 03/11/11 07:57 PM
Privatizing government support is never a good idea. When I was in the military we use to get the "new" products to use that were military specific. They met all the requirements at first and it all looked good on paper but the first sign of a problem and the company pulled out and went bankrupt. Then we were stuck fixing these products or finding another private company to fix them for us.

Can you imagine this happening with government support things like police or fire department? What about the IRS? They already want to do this to the Social Security, a company takes all the money in and then goes bankrupt with it all a few years later.

The only good thing I seen in that list might be "3) dismiss elected officials with no replacement election to follow" if it was handled right because there are too many elected officials to me...but it is government so they will just get rid of the officials who are hindering their own political careers instead of bettering the government system. They will do something like get rid of the "Checks and Balances" system so they can get away with more corruption...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:30 PM
I have a lot of friends who smoke cigarettes and weed, they all know that I do not like the smoke of it so they do not do it around me. They are considerate enough to think about other people, I would say to share your feelings of the smoking to this person. No sense in hiding it. Then you can keep your friend and not have the smoking around you. Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:23 PM
Facebook is a good site, just be careful and not get addicted to the games like Farmville...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 03/11/11 12:18 PM
Shoes never seem to be the same size when I go try then on in different brands, but I just got a new pair of shoes a few days ago and they are 11's...I am the runt of my family...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 03/11/11 12:14 PM
LOL...The sad part is if you have ever been in a hospital you know that it is the truth...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 03/10/11 10:02 PM

offtopic I know this is off topic so what...

What are 12oz curls?
12 oz (ounce) curls is a joke about drinking beer, curling the 12 oz to your mouth...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 03/10/11 08:00 PM
You would do most of your gripping with the thumb and hand (I am holding my Beretta trying to figure this out). Trigger finger would go on the trigger like normal but I would put the middle finger as low as you could on the grip to help with the recoil or your muzzle will jump more than it should I would think. It is all about practicing...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 03/10/11 07:53 PM
I forget I am in my 30's until someone asks for my age, it is just a number and should not define you...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 03/10/11 07:44 PM
I guess it would depend on how you are disabled, if you feel that you can work and you have a job that pays decent then I would work. You might fall back on your family for a short time (month at the most) until you get back on your feet with your finances so you can afford your own place again. Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 03/10/11 07:36 PM

I refuse to date anyone who ___________________________

Whose favorite show was/is The Dukes Of Hazzard.
LOL...then you are cutting out all the guys with good taste...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 03/10/11 07:31 PM
I would have to agree with most everything already said about living alone, I would just add to the list that when I set something down somewhere I know it will stay there until I come back to it! I have a bad enough time trying to remember what I did with things without other people moving them on me...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 03/08/11 11:26 PM
We all judge, but judging is not just a bad thing. You can judge people that are good also, you see the people working at homeless shelters or the people who go overseas to help the victims of a natural disaster...you judge them as good people. It is what you do with your judgments that is good or bad. I would hope to not condemn a person just from a bad mistake, but on the other hand I would not want to turn a blind eye to someone I judged as good and they might have a bad side.

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:41 PM

I refuse to date anyone who ___________________________
...is a guy...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:39 PM

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:38 PM

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:38 PM

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:36 PM