Community > Posts By > GravelRidgeBoy

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 02/21/11 10:09 AM
I guess I am not that picky of a sleeper, I can fall asleep anywhere and often do. It all depends on my mood I guess whether I fall asleep on my stomach, side, or back. If I fall asleep out in the living room I usually have clothes on, but when I make it to the bedroom I like to be free so just a blanket works for me...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sun 02/20/11 03:01 PM

maybe he expects you to offer so he can say "no ill pay" its to prove to you and himself that hes showing chivalry. sometimes its an ego thing with us guys....shhhh dont tell anyone:wink: laugh
I would agree unless something else was nagging at him...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 02/19/11 11:17 AM
I try to do what I feel is right at the time, if you go seek the support of others then you may have missed your chance or the problem has gotten out of control. You have to believe in yourself first...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Sat 02/19/11 09:06 AM
That does sound like a kid...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 02/18/11 06:22 PM

I remember him burning other people's socks and pouring out their canteens to make camp life miserable for the rest of his team...

Oh, wow. That's horrible. :(

Well I'm going to start recording episodes. Whoo!
On the CBS website you can watch previous seasons also if you want to go back and see them...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 02/18/11 06:19 PM
My question is do you know what a true relationship is? The first couple months your brain is giving off a chemical that makes you both happy, but once that stops you need to actually work at staying together if you want a real relationship. So either you learn about the girl and what she likes in the time the chemical is there or you bounce from girl to girl...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 02/18/11 06:13 PM
I think it is time to have another talk with her, ask her what she wants to do. Another thing I would suggest is to get a box of condoms for her, do you want to take the chance of the guy she is with to have an old expired condom that he has been carrying around in his wallet? I am sure you already have her set up with her own gyno? If not then this would be the time... Good Luck and remember that the best time to clean your guns is when her date is picking her up...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 02/18/11 06:04 PM
Sounds more like nerves to me, like the first time you moved away from home. You are a little nervous because you are going into the unknown but after you realize that you are actually making it on your own then life is good again. My divorce did not hit me as hard since we were not together but a few years, but the longer you are together the harder it is to split apart even though you know that you have been apart for a long time just living in the same house... Good Luck

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 02/18/11 04:12 PM

is there a "lurker" emoticon?

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 02/18/11 04:11 PM

Lunali,

This is Russell (aka the troll king lol)

I like this picture better though

O: Oh! I THINK I remember that guy!
I remember him burning other people's socks and pouring out their canteens to make camp life miserable for the rest of his team...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 02/18/11 04:03 PM
I am new here but there does seem to be the talkative group and the quieter group (the leftovers...lol). But it is like that anywhere you go, not just in forums here. If you go to a function there are the group or groups of people who huddle together and talk, then there are the people who go to the back of the room and sit by themselves. It is just their personality. But something that might hurt this forum is there is no email reply when someone posts in a topic after you do like so many other forums do...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 02/18/11 12:43 PM
WHY DO MEN SNORE WHEN THEY LIE ON THEIR BACKS?
Because their balls fall over their butt-hole and they vapor lock...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 02/18/11 10:51 AM
Why not try it twice, I mean if you are going out then you might as well put a smile on your face first...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Fri 02/18/11 10:45 AM
It is hard to be a "good guy" in this game, you have to have something that the rest of the team needs...Fran was not strong and she did not show that she was too smart for the logical challenges (although we as viewers do not get to see everything) so the team did not feel like they were losing anything and she aligned with the weaker group...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Thu 02/17/11 10:13 PM
I do not think these are scripted, but I would not doubt that the directors or someone makes "suggestions" to the contestants...lol.

The agent guy is too annoying to stay hopefully, at least make him put some shorts on...lol

I have started watching most of my shows on the internet, you can see them from the first season sometimes and you can get most of them if you look in the right places. Most of the TV stations show their full episodes online and since I am usually not home until late I do not have to miss them...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 02/16/11 06:30 PM
A study group where you all make up your own tests to quiz everyone helped me...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Wed 02/16/11 06:29 PM
You do not have to record them or anything, they are on the internet here. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/

You just have to wait until the midnight after they air, it is how I watch it since I am in school when it is on...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Tue 02/15/11 09:10 PM

Easy one here...What goes up but never goes down?
Politician's Salary...
Taxes...
or just your age (unless you are a woman...lol)
was your age lolllllllllllll thats funny why you think lady's all stay the same age? haha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl i can see you may not ask them their age but then again lollllll i wonder why haha
womens age does not stay the same, it usually starts to go down when they hit about 30-40...lol

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 02/14/11 09:42 PM
Hands are usually better on the side of the waist or side of the face/neck area...

GravelRidgeBoy's photo
Mon 02/14/11 09:38 PM

Easy one here...What goes up but never goes down?
Politician's Salary...
Taxes...
or just your age (unless you are a woman...lol)