Community > Posts By > Sabrosura089

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 11:04 AM

didn't know where to post this

but just wanted some thoughts on this...

I've been in the position where I wanted to ignore someone,but there was always a reason..like annoying and stuff. I'm talking about being ignored just straight out of the blue for no reason whatsoever, why does it happen, nothing bothers me more than this, one minute your texting and everything is grand and shes all up for everything, straight up says she likes me and all the rest..sounds like a lovely person.. next minute she won't text at all or answer calls. I'm the type I won't let it go because I know I can do it and done nothing wrong, but most times I have to let it go because I know it won't be worth it..

This could happen with someone you just meet, but another example is, I seem to have even lost a close old best friend to it, Told her I used to like her, everything was ok after, then that starts..Shes not that type, but I will never like her in any way again no matter what her exscuse is..

So why do you do this girls
whats your thoughts on this
and how to avoid a situation like this
has it happened you

1. Loss interest in marathon texting.
2. Busy
3. Not in the best of moods.
4. Has her eye on someone else.

If someone does not reciprocate with their interest in you; NEXTTTT!:wink:

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 10:53 AM

Warning it's long but I think worth the read. Let me know what you lovely peoples think.

It exudes your personality/humor - Nicely done! Your arm tat is a great piece of art!drinker

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 10:45 AM

I cannot believe you are in Manhattan and bored? I was raised a hour out on the LI, and went into the city every chance.
Museums,Central park, shows, the Village. Get a small dog from a rescue and take him walking, it'll help him stay calm and you get endorphins to work again.
Take a class, you could learn how to do almost anything there, go to poetry readings, movies, the list is endless.
If you can't motivate yourself, you may want to check and see if you have a slight case of depression. Quite the few experiences it least once in their lifetime, do your homework and look into it.
Being angry at something and not addressing it, a person internalizes the emotions and they come back up as sadness/depression.
Best of luck, keep us posted.

^^^I don't think the OP is "bored" living in NYC, but bored with her husband/marriage. Hence, here looking to "play" with others.......

OP: Cheating never solved a marriage's problems. Time to address the issues on hand, instead of "sweeping them under the rug".

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 10:39 AM

nice profile..best wishes flowers

I concur! drinker

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 10:35 AM

When running into ex's what do they say to you......

A cordial greeting, and they ask how things are going.

no photo
Tue 09/14/10 12:35 PM

I'm lost in this one as much as the other one.

Anyway....I wish the best drinker

Read post #346, and then you'll understand.

I've read it all....still don't get it I guess. Like him one minute, bad kisser another, etc.

ohwell

I believe Ocean dug him (1st date), and was sorta stood up for 2nd date. As a result, she bashed him on the thread that someone referenced, and now she's seeing him again (I think.....). It's kinda like a "soap opera"..so wtf do I know at this point?!

Correct me if I'm wrong, Ms. OBlue........it's been a long day!!!

no photo
Tue 09/14/10 12:02 PM

I'll put you down as "undecided" Isaac laugh

You never stated your position on this, Ms. YellowRose.........

no photo
Tue 09/14/10 11:44 AM

Suppose everyone should be a lot more choosey about who they marry?

There's a thin line between love/hate........ohwell

no photo
Tue 09/14/10 11:41 AM

I'm lost in this one as much as the other one.

Anyway....I wish the best drinker

Read post #346, and then you'll understand.

no photo
Tue 09/14/10 11:35 AM

:laughing:

no photo
Tue 09/14/10 11:32 AM

Yes or No

Why?

(pretty straight forward topic huh? laugh )

Yes; to protect one's assets i.e. property, business, money, etc......if you marry and divorce.

Particularly if one is wealthier than the other, one is high in debt or to protect oneself from gold-diggers.

no photo
Tue 09/14/10 09:45 AM

Just wanted to say hey! I'm new to this online dating! I'm an RN and stay super busy! I'm looking for someone i can get dressed up with and go to fancy restaurants or just stay in for takeout and a movie and be just as happy! I'm laid back and love to have fun! Looking for someone to share memories with <3

Enjoy your search, and welcome!drinker

no photo
Tue 09/14/10 09:24 AM

no i didnt send tha money...luckily...and what are tha mods? where do i find them...sorry i dont know my way around

Mods are short for Moderators. They maintain the "peace" on the site when someone breaks any rules, etc.......

http://mingle2.com/user/view/882

no photo
Tue 09/14/10 09:17 AM

i met a man on this site...wed been chatting 4 a while and in that time he asked me 2 send him money 3 times i realized things were off so investigated him further only 2 find he is a known dating scammer and is supposed 2 b banned from all dating sites..his name is juzthing so ladies beware...he is a scammer and hes very charming..i believe hez come on this site undetected because he has a new profile picture..but tha picture that came up in tha fake dating profile site is one he sent me in a personal email..so there is no mistake that hes a scammer...id like 2 notify mingle so they can ban him from this site but im not sure how...does anyone know?

Contact one of the Mods, and they should be able to help you.

Best,
:smile:

no photo
Tue 09/14/10 06:39 AM

Ok....so tying something new,
Rate my profile....go ahead rate it, what looks good what doesn't look good?

Considering what you're looking for it's "perfect"!yawn

no photo
Mon 09/13/10 05:06 PM

Fashion is constantly evolving back to some of the styles of yester-year into today's era. i.e. platforms, wide-legged pants, etc.......

However, not every style is complimentary to all.

This is true. That's why it's important to understand what works on your body.

However, there are some styles that will never go out.

Nothing like a man in a sharp suit! HOT!!!!:heart:

no photo
Mon 09/13/10 01:47 PM
Fashion is constantly evolving back to some of the styles of yester-year into today's era. i.e. platforms, wide-legged pants, etc.......

However, not every style is complimentary to all.

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 06:08 PM

Have you ever tried speed dating?

I'm going to try it. They say that you need to have interesting questions to ask the people.. What would you ask your potential date?

I personally haven't tried it, but friends have. Some thought it was fun, and others weren't thrilled with the experience (being timed and jumping from seat to seat..ahaha).

Who is the most influential person in your life?
Have you ever dated anyone outside of your ethnicity?
How would your employer describe you?
If you could live any where in the world, where would it be and why?
What is one of your best memories growing up?

Good luck, and just have fun with it!!!drinker

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 05:53 PM
Better days are coming!!! Good luck with your search.
drinker

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 05:47 PM

if someone takes the time to email you when you are asking people to respond to your profile,it seems to me the least you could do is to answer them in some sort or fashion.i realize that you don,t want to hurt peoples feelings but i believe that most people would rather you be honest with them than be ignored.i know i would but i may be in the minority.what do you think,is it rude to not respond at all.

I use to respond to all. That changed when some would then respond with insults and such. Rejection is not handle very well by many.

Don't take it personally, and just keep "fishing".

Best!happy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12