Community > Posts By > Sabrosura089

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:25 AM

tell me the different between the two... do u think, is this the same meaning... we'll i need your comment...

Oh dear; No, they do not possess the same meaning.

"I Love You" = You make me feel warm and fuzzy all over and I want you in my life........

"I Like You" = I enjoy being in your company, and the person you are.

Make sense?:wink:

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:20 AM
Edited by Sabrosura089 on Fri 08/20/10 10:20 AM

I have good friends who have been married for over 20 years .. she's Filipina, he's Caucasian. They are great. flowerforyou

this is what i want to hear in this topic, what they happen in a relationship for different culture, co'z i 'm a filipina and i been in a relationship with american, but its to complicated...

this is a big issue for us... "DISTANCE" we live in different cities...
but we still have strong felling for each other, wer still holding the HOPE... that someday, we could be together... maybe this is a trial for us... to see until how long to love each other... but every day, every minute, every second... its really sad... missing each other so badly... but i know time will tell...

thanks..:smile: :smile: :smile:

OP: It's not a what do you think about a "Filipina & American", as "What do we think about LDRs (long distance relationships)?"

I personally do not care for LDRs, but I won't tell someone not to consider. It's up to you and him. If you believe that you are both on the same page in terms of the relationship and where you want it to go.....then go for it!

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:14 AM

Hello and Welcome to Mingle2waving

Thank you, FindMe! :smile:

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:13 AM

GIVEN UP? ohwell

I've been reading thru a couple of recently started threads about how much BS there is with online sites.

Geesh .. I WAS having a good day spock Can we hear it for all the GOOD reasons people ARE here?

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

I mean if it were such a HORRIBLE devil place to be .. then WTH are we all doing here????????????????????????????oops

Honestly, the world has enough drama .. can't we be uplifting instead of downing and haters?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I've met GREAT people from online sites. Dozens of them. Same as in real life. I'm all about seein life from the glass 1/2 full ..

drinks drinks drinks

just sayin ................ smokin

Maybe someone pissed in their cheerios? lol Maybe they are just jaded individuals? Maybe they are always claiming to be the "victim"? Maybe they are just venting/having a bad day?

Yes, there are MANY characters on here other sites, and IRL, but giving up is not a choice for me. Never has been and never will.

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:10 AM

Are people afraid to open up to each other because, they think what they say will be used against them? I just want someone to talk to.

Have you asked them why they appear to be like this? It could be many things. Don't take it personally.

If they don't allow you to get to know them.....NEXTTTTTTTTT!!!! ;-)

And no, I'm not afraid to socialize/network or talk to people, as long as they don't get disrespectful and cross any boundaries it's all good!

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:07 AM

Have you been in a situation, when you didn't know everything about the person, and later on, as more and more details were revealed about her (or him) , the more and more you were turned off, instead of liking her (or him) more?

Of course, if you were truly in love, then it wouldn't really matter, but let's say, someone made you believe that she or he is someone else, and turned out somebody completely different?

I'm sure it's happened to everyone who's dating. Remember people put on their "best front" until their true colors are slowly revealed as you spend time with them/talk.

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:04 AM

What do you think is the biggest mistake that men/women make in their relationships...

Arguing to "win" the fight vs. Commuting (both listening & talking)

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 09:57 AM
Edited by Sabrosura089 on Fri 08/20/10 09:57 AM

I have had a lot of people ask me if I'm open minded.. But there is so much that people are into these days which is good for some but others aren't cool with it.. Does that mean their close minded cos they don't want to share their partner or mate?? Does it them close minded cos they aren't into bdsm, being bi wanting to be the only ones in the relationship...

I told someone I wasn't into sharing or into the whole three some thing with a woman... Does that make close minded?? He thought so..

What's some of the thangs your open minded and not so open to?

One can still be open-minded, but not personally want to participate in the alternative lifestyle. Meaning that you aren't judgmental of those that partake in this, but you just prefer not to. Being tolerant of other people's views, etc........

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 09:49 AM

How long after meeting someone you are interest in, should you pour your heart out about the feelings you have for them?

I don't believe there is a time-frame for this; it will vary from person to person.

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 08:52 AM

Could you live without sex if everything else in a relationship is great? I'm not asking because I don't want to have it.... just so you know.... : 0

Never.......intimacy is part of relationship equation for me. If it's not there, I'm outta there!!! ;-)

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 08:50 AM

Wasn't looking for it, did not want to, not sure how it slipped up on me. The sad truth is I have fallen for someone that belongs to someone else. I don't want to break up his family. I do still want to spend as much time with him as possible. I know this has no happy ending just wish i knew how to let go. I try and date others but he is the only one that captures my attention. I am so confused.

I know you people here will not hold back on your opinions and looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

Is it possible to have a happy ending when in love with a married man that you want him to stay with his wife but still want him as a lover, friend etc....

If you want the married man to remain with his wife, but still want him as a lover, etc.....this would make you his mistress. The married man will be in his glory, as this is a "perfect" scenario for him. Remains with wife, and has you as his side dish.

If your idea of a "Happy Ending" is this, then more power to you.

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 08:25 AM
"Sex on Fire" - Kings of Leon!

Whoot whoot! :-D

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 08:22 AM

to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?

Oh heck no! Fame = losing one's privacy. "Extremely attractive" = subjective/not worthy of losing 10 yrs of my life.

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 08:09 AM

I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over six months now but my best friend's ex girlfriend has been starting to talk to me. They've been split up for over a year so they have no feelings for each other whatsoever.. But we've started out just talking all friendly. But then weird things would happen. I would text her something and she would just happen to send me the same exact thing at the same exact time... On multiple occasions. They were just little things that were just weird coincidences. But then I realized that her and I are EXACTLY alike. And I mean EXACTLY. I would say she is the female duplicate version of me. And after talking for the past couple weeks, I'm really starting to fall hard for her. Like my feelings just keep growing stronger and I seriously don't know what to do. I've NEVER been put in this position before and to be completely honest, it kind of scares me. What should I do???

What should you do? Stop "talking" to your BF's ex-girls and focus on what you have "at home". Regardless if they've been split x-amount of time, that is a line you should not cross.

Not to mention disrespecting your gf.

P.S. Those "feelings" you have are probably LUST! lol

Well as I just stated above, I'm not disrespecting my girlfriend. Her and I allowed each other to flirt with other people while we are away from each other but only so long as we do not physically do anything sexual. Therefor I have not done anything to disrespect her since she said it was fine. But yes, I do agree with you... It is probably just lust.

Makes no sense. Why be in a committed relationship then? If you start flirting, talking, etc....you better believe it will eventually get physical.

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 08:04 AM

i prefer to mingle in the little cherry

Are you suppose to be "funny"? Blah.........

Am i supposed to care what you think?

Then get off my thread, silly boy! lmao!!!

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 06:49 AM

i prefer to mingle in the little cherry

Are you suppose to be "funny"? Blah.........

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 06:39 AM

A friend mentioned this site to me, so here I am exploring the possibilities!

Peace.........:-D

Welcome, Sabrosura089. flowerforyou

If you want to mingle well, then perhaps your main photo (the one to the left of your posts) should be the one of you in the red dress. The black dress and black boots look good on you, also.

You might not find many dates here, but this place has plenty of nuts. bigsmile

Well Hi Dodo David or is it Alf?! lol

Thank you for your welcoming words.

I'm so familiar with the many "characters" one comes across on the online platform that nothing surprises me anymore. lol

I will take your advice into consideration.

Be well.

Sabby :-)

no photo
Thu 08/19/10 07:02 PM
Thank you both for your welcome! :-)

no photo
Thu 08/19/10 06:22 PM

I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over six months now but my best friend's ex girlfriend has been starting to talk to me. They've been split up for over a year so they have no feelings for each other whatsoever.. But we've started out just talking all friendly. But then weird things would happen. I would text her something and she would just happen to send me the same exact thing at the same exact time... On multiple occasions. They were just little things that were just weird coincidences. But then I realized that her and I are EXACTLY alike. And I mean EXACTLY. I would say she is the female duplicate version of me. And after talking for the past couple weeks, I'm really starting to fall hard for her. Like my feelings just keep growing stronger and I seriously don't know what to do. I've NEVER been put in this position before and to be completely honest, it kind of scares me. What should I do???

What should you do? Stop "talking" to your BF's ex-girls and focus on what you have "at home". Regardless if they've been split x-amount of time, that is a line you should not cross.

Not to mention disrespecting your gf.

P.S. Those "feelings" you have are probably LUST! lol

no photo
Thu 08/19/10 06:15 PM
A friend mentioned this site to me, so here I am exploring the possibilities!

Peace.........:-D

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next