Community > Posts By > Sabrosura089

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:41 AM
Edited by Sabrosura089 on Tue 08/31/10 06:41 AM
Oops; dup post! arghhhh

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:41 AM

So thats it, tonight i am going on date number two with a guy I met locally. Seems as though not very responsive to texting, although we had a great time the first date, between all our kids, and schedules things have not been so compatible. I am not into chasing a guy who is not interested in me. This one said before he really wanted to see me again and so here we are. Hoping for the best. Honestly, I liked this person who is handsome and fun. But after a while it wore off. I dont like going on one date every few weeks if you catch my drift. I was ready to move on and now this. Is this a trick do you think?

How was your 2nd date????

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:39 AM

You know what I'm talkin' bout.

Yay, or nay? indifferent

It depends on the people and whether they can handle a FWB without allowing their emotions into the equation. Not many can do this.

If you can; rock on!!!drinker

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 06:29 AM
my thing is that i had a bf who told me that i wasn't allowed to wear anything but a dress and heels period and for awhile i went with it because i liked him, but now with going through that i want to find someone who appreciates when i get dolled up but doesn't expect it... not saying that im going to be wearing sweat pants all the time but like i said jeans and a tee

Honey; you do NOT date someone who tells you what to wear!!! You aren't his 3 yr old child. Much control issues??

He can suggest that you wear something for a special occasion, but not tell you what you can/cannot wear.

I love my dresses/heels and the whole nine, but there is attire for all types of venues/events. At times, you just want to chill in jeans/t's or sweats!

Unless his name is Calvin Klein, Issey Miyaki, Giorgio Armani or any well known male designer you should dress yourself!drinker

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 05:57 PM

I am just wondering why guys don't like chubby girls. I just wanna meet a guy that isn't a total prick

There are men who love chubby girls/BBW! Don't lose hope!

Everyone needs/wants love...so there is someone out there for us all. It's just a matter of timing (being in the right place/right time)!!

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 05:53 PM

I've been single off and on over the years. When I think that I finally found the right one, they always ended up cheating on me.

So the question that I'm wondering is.... How come its so hard for me to find a good woman?

Am I not attactive enough?

Do yall not like a guy that wants to make you happy?

What about me is not appealing?

How many times have you been cheated ON?!! If it is habitual, then I would suggest you take a personal inventory of yourself and fix your "picker"!

Your looks have NOTHING to do with being played, and NO we women DO NOT like men that are going to make us HAPPY! We want to be such as miserable as the next woman........cuz misery loves company yanno!

Seriously, work on yourself and the rest will be revealed!

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 02:13 PM

So yeah what's up with this place? No love for chelsea? lol hit me up y'all.

Welcome...........drinker

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:55 PM
Edited by Sabrosura089 on Mon 08/30/10 01:59 PM

thunderbird 2

-Jacks
-Kick ball
-Hopscotch
-Double dutch
-Big Wheel
-Sit & Spin

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:48 PM

... Einstein said:

... "The secret to success is to change your shoes twice daily" ... shades

Got any kewl tips you'd like to share w/ the class?

"The secret to success is to walk to the beat of your OWN drum....."

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:42 PM

real as chit...

laugh

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:36 PM
Edited by Sabrosura089 on Mon 08/30/10 01:45 PM

If you were down and out, would you rather work two jobs to survive or be with a sugar daddy, sugar momma, but not really be in love with them. Granted, they aren't horrible looking but you are not turned on by them.

^^^None of the above. I'd work on whatever has me "down & out".

EDIT: Ahhh..."down and out" as in not having monetary resources (thanks Ms.Harmony)!! I would definitely NOT go to a man for this. I went back to school so that I could do for myself, but I guess it depends on one's position.

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:34 PM

No.

^^^+1

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:25 PM

ill be 45 next month and alone im tierd of life i might as well end it all

Wow! That bad?!!! I just turned 45 a couple of weeks ago, and that would be the FURTHEST thing from my mind! Single AND happy!!!happy

I would reconsider "ending your life" if you're serious that is (one just never knows on these forums..........lol).

Peace!drinker

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:18 PM

Thanks, I guess i should have went into more detail, we were friends years ago. We both were envolved with someone at that time, years went by and finally we reconneted and have been talking and seeing each other for about 10 months, but there has been no romance, maybe just a hug now and then. But he is always inviting me to go places with him and his children, is he just being nice or does he just want a friend???

I'm going to guess by the information that you've provided:

He's only interested in a platonic friendship. You've been seeing each other for 10 months (after reconnecting) and no kissing/or more?! He can't be that shy........can hewhat

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:11 PM

Kissing and No Sex? That is like Nachos without Cheese!

^^^Hold the "cheese" for a bit! Nachos are flavorful on their own.bigsmile

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 12:57 PM

Mistakes. History seems to repeat itself for me. Just as soon as I make some mistakes the Deja Vu dawns on me.

Hmmmm....probably smoking! Although I am thankful for my Mom's genes...otherwise I'd look "HURT"!!!slaphead

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 12:53 PM

There is SO MUCH beauty in this land!!!flowerforyou

flowerforyou and the east coast looks gorgeous!!

Sounds like BeachFarmer is taking a ROAD TRIP for the East Coast Girls!:banana:

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 12:46 PM

I'd go to Brooklyn.

Awww....schucks!!!blushing bigsmile

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 12:41 PM

Last year a friend of mine traveled to Australia to meet the guy she was talking to on a chat site.. Now I have another friend going to Romania to meet the 24 year old she is talking to and she is almost 40... When she gets there they are going to get married... I asked her so soon after y'all meet? She said we we've been together for a year.. In all reality no they have only been talking for a year.... Then there is my friend who went to russia to find a woman..

Would you go to another country to meet someone??

I'm not a fan of LDRs. Much less of leaving the COUNTRY! ahahaha More than likely if I/he have to take a train or a plane; it's a deal breaker! An hour or so drive may be do able.

RE: 24 yr old & 40 yr old? Never met and getting married?!!!surprised

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 12:35 PM

I just found out this past week my landlord is raising my rent by $300.00. I didn't see this coming. I have until October to find a place to live. My husband and I are separated, and I'm not so sure he is coming back. It's a long complicated story. Thing is I really need the Lord's wisdom and guidance right now and a place to stay with my two son's. One of my boys has Down syndrome and is suppose to be starting school. I am overwhelmed since I live in this huge farmhouse full of stuff. I feel very much alone.
Thanks for your prayers.

I didn't think this would be legal; $300.00 rent increase?!!!!

Wishing you all the best during these times.