Community > Posts By > Sabrosura089

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:49 AM

Watch out 4 them men and women i was just scammed by someone who asked 4 money remember they start asking b aware of them all i want is to love someone

I have never understood how someone scams another. How can one allow a stranger to rip you off of $$$$?? What's their MO??

I would have red flags/bells/whistles going off if someone I met online started talking/hinting about any monetary hardships they have.

For most people, it just takes common sense to not send money to a complete stranger like that. However, some are too naive and trusting and somehow think it's a good idea to send strangers money, I guess.

^^^Sad really...that some take advantage of another's kindness.

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:38 AM

Watch out 4 them men and women i was just scammed by someone who asked 4 money remember they start asking b aware of them all i want is to love someone

I have never understood how someone scams another. How can one allow a stranger to rip you off of $$$$?? What's their MO??

I would have red flags/bells/whistles going off if someone I met online started talking/hinting about any monetary hardships they have.

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:35 AM

I was texting my supposed bf to ask him something about a game he turned me on to (he is what I would call a geek). He calls me and answers my question. He then proceeds to ignore everything I say or says "I don't care". Grr! Why call someone if you don't really want to talk?!

Sorry this is so sloppily written, just had to get that out of my system. laugh Haven't been on in a few days so I figured I would post something just for GP. drinker drinker

If he was in the middle of playing one of his games, I can understand him tuning you out. However, to tell you "I don't care." is rude!

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:28 AM

Ive been in lust lots of times...been in love just a few....the former is long forgotten the latter will stay with me forever....

Beautifully stated.......I concur!

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:27 AM

What do you think about the Hair Aquarium?

rofl Lovin' the attire w/his nipples exposed!

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:26 AM

Does it happen all together??

Ideally, yes. Love is a friendship "set on fire"!smitten

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:24 AM
Edited by Sabrosura089 on Fri 09/03/10 08:24 AM

If someone told you that you come across to people in a negative way, do you step back and look at it from their perspective? Not saying you have to agree with it, but do you stop and think about if there is any truth to it or do you just blow it off?

It could be in real life or online

disclaimer: not that it helps lol....but this isn't about me. Just a topic for discussion

Online it is extremely hard to decipher someone's communication (i.e. different sense of humor, writing skills or just interpretation from another).

I wouldn't blow it off if the person approached it in a civilized manner.

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:12 AM

Are you at a point in your life where dating is a waste of time or are you still looking forward to it?

I look forward to meeting/dating someone, but it is cumbersome at times going through the process (until you meet someone that you mesh with - challenging).

Also, as we mature we become more set in our ways, and less tolerant of the nonsense that comes with it........

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 08:35 AM

I DON'T REALLY CARE ANYMORE ABOUT WHO I WANT TO BE WITH.IF IT MEANS BREAKING UP A MARRIAGE THEN SO BE IT.IF YOU ARE MARRIED AND WANT TO BOOT YOUR HUSBAND AND BRING A GUY LIKE ME IN THEN SEND ME A MESSAGE.IF YOU JUST SPLIT UP WITH YOUR HUBBY AND WANT TO FIND A GUY LIKE ME THEN LEAVE A MESSAGE

^^^Let us know how this works for you!huh

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 08:13 AM

I like you...I want you...You're the one...Let's hook-up and become a couple right now....Have you ever run into people who want to "swoop you up" right off the bat because they feel an attraction to you? But yet...you don't feel this same kind of "click" or "instant attraction" to them?...Do you ever worry about appearing "too needy" or coming on "too strong" yourself?....What does it mean to be "needy?" How would you define coming on "too strong?...It's nice when there is a "mutual attraction" and both people feel a "click" at the same time....This way no one has to "push" anyone or worry about coming across as a "pest." How do you feel about all of it? Thanks...

Yes, I have come across this, and what a learning experience it was!!! I will not allow anyone to "swoop" me into a relationship because they "feel you're the one". You get so caught up in the moment (attention, words, etc....), that you forget to think how you genuinely feel about the person/relationship.

I am definitely not "needy". I'm very comfortable doing for myself and love my "me" time/space. Heck, I may just have an issue with this as I may get too comfortable. lol

Coming on too "strong" in a relationship is like suffocating a person -- not allowing things to develop on its own. It makes me want to run for the hills!!!

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 08:01 AM

explain how you feel the internet has impacted culture and social interaction.

It's created a bridge of great distance of communication for a mass audience world-wide. Thus, enabling us to socialize, research, work, and make purchases (to name a few) from the comfort of our homes (and/or technology gadgets).

Ok Ok...I tried to make it 21-words or less, but this is a subject that is way too complex.ohwell

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 06:27 PM

My buddy always told me to take a date to eat crawfish. If she sucks the head you have yourself a keeper......smokin

^^^Literally; LOL!!!! Good one!drinker

And if the woman wants to see if he's a keeper????? huh

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 05:18 PM
Edited by Sabrosura089 on Wed 09/01/10 05:19 PM
Arghh...hate dup posts!!!

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 05:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHkPJ1ACLrg

Have to go see this movie!!rofl

I soooooooo want to see this!!! ahahaha It looks funny as chit! I hope they're still giving it at our local theatre. May check it out this holiday wkend!:tongue:

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 05:04 PM

Does your food ever get cold when you go on dates? Do you talk more than you eat? Do you feel awkward when your date is talking to you and you are busy chewing?

No, I don't give my food time to get cold! lol I HATE cold food. Don't get me wrong; I don't "shovel" my food like someone who hasn't eaten in days, but since I don't enjoy a cold plate of food I eat (and talk in between).

I don't feel awkward when out on a dinner date. If it's a messy type of dish/appetizer, it may take a bit of thinking/juggling..haha, but that's what napkins are for!

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 05:00 PM

How would you rate yourself when it comes to housecleaning? Are you a neat-freak or on the messy side?

Hmmm....thank God Mom's not answering this on my behalf! LMAO!!!

My Mom is the female version of Felix Unger from The Odd Couple. lol I am a combination of both. ahaha I don't live in filth, but during the work week I can get a bit disorganized.embarassed

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 04:53 PM
Edited by Sabrosura089 on Wed 09/01/10 04:54 PM

Do you invent new recipes very often? I like to "get creative" and try new combinations when I have the time...I get bored eating "same old same old" all the time...

I personally don't, as cooking is not a passion of mine. I cook to not STARVE!!! lol

However, my Mom does all the time!! She's an amazing cook. I guess cooking since she was the age of 8 yrs old paid off!!

IMO; that's when a person is a great cook when they get creative and implement their own ingredients into a dish (or create their own).

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 01:49 PM

plz tell me what u really think, don't hold back. lol

Looks good to me, Prissy! The only thing that may be a "deal breaker" for some is your current status. Not many would chance dating a separated person for fear of drama or them going back to their spouse.

However, it's not something you can change on your profile until you are divorced.

Best!:smile:

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 01:44 PM
I can't cast stones about the "few extra pounds". I got a three pound pecker so I gotta cut those people some slack.

^^^rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 01:42 PM

Is there any?

If you consider upstanting to include believing in a religion that condones pedophilia and child marriages, the beating and discliplining of women, the sale of women and children, supporting terrorist acts in the name of Allah, depravity and having multiple wives then yes there are.

If you see that for the religion of human rights violations that it really is, then no there is not.

^^Oh goodness! That's a sad assumption.