Community > Posts By > Sabrosura089

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 09:20 AM

Is it wrong to fantasise about someone that has molested you?

Yikes! I'd "fantasize" about putting their sorry arse through so much torture!

IMO; anyone that fantasizes about their molester needs some serious therapy!

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 09:17 AM
Things I love.........

-Kickin' back with a glass of wine after I've cleaned my apartment.
-The laugh of a child.
-My high heel shoes!!
-The scent of a man.
-Gettin' my groove on to a mid-tempo salsa song!
-The smell of freshly brewed Spanish coffee!!!

:banana:

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 09:00 AM

sometimes, depending on circumstances its "couldnt"..I applaud your mom for making the difficult decision...

I hear ya! I do too; it wasn't easy by NO stretch of the imagination. I could go on and on.......frustrated

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 08:58 AM

I would to love to met my BF so I can fall in love with some one that i can share my every withfrustrated

Yes, they can (I have many men friends (platonic), but not everyone appears to. I guess they can get past the differences in our anatomy.....bigsmile

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 08:53 AM

New to this site. I am looking to meet people from anywhere. Really looking to meet a great man but haven't been so lucky. He is out there somewhere but I must say I am a little tired of searching. LOL.Who knows maybe I will find him here,if not a least make a few new friends. Have a great day.

Welcomedrinker

Psst...Don't search, and just make yourself available. Until then; live life and enjoy to the fullest!

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 08:51 AM

if relationships lasted a lot longer when our parents were married it was probablly because mom couldnt get a divorce and dump looser dad...

comon..you know what Im saying is true......ohwell

Couldn't or wouldn't?

Mine did, thank God! Best thing she could have done, and she is my HERO....for all she endured and did a hell of a job raising her "babies" on her own.:heart:

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 08:16 AM

Maybe Im wrong, Maybe im olod fashioned but it appears to me that relationships lasted alot longer when my parents were courting and dating. What do you think?ohwell

I agree. The sacrament of marriage holds very little value these days. It's more of a revolving door and/or "investment" for many!

Good luck.drinker

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 07:49 AM

BETTY WHITE

OR

ESTELLE GETTY?

lmao.

I LOVE Betty White! I hope I am as vibrant as she is at her age!

She ROCKS, and can hang with the best/young of 'em!! lol

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 07:32 AM

My friend and I are planning on doing just that!
This forum doesn't seem to be very active lately, but if anybody has any suggestions as to a good place to start off for two broke guys from Michigan I would appreciate it.

Really, just any information would be helpful.

Thanks, kindly.

Cookies and punch will be awarded to the most helpful response.

Hmmm...two broke guys in NYC - not the place for broke people?? I dunno....what kind of info you looking for?

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 07:29 AM

hey guys & gals
coming to NYC in sept for 7 months and looking for new friends out there!
sooo go ahead and write me ;)

Try meetup.com to network! Then there's always the gym or through other students!

Good luck in The Big Apple!drinker

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 07:27 AM

Hi, I'm Cindy from Flushing Queens. I miss New York without a doubt. Wish I had the chance to move back home... at least for a season or two... I miss the City Lights, the action- meaning the people and the friends I had many years ago. NY IS MY HOME!!! Love to all...

You can always visit, and eventually return!!

Peace.......drinker

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 07:11 AM

Hi, I'm Val and I'm a newbie. I'm 45 just recently moved to Texas and trying to find my Mr. Wonderful. I'm not having much luck btw..LOL

It takes some time/patience. At times, it feels like a "part-time" job weeding out/chatting,etc.....but if the end result is good...all well-worth it!

Welcome to the PlayGround!drinker

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 07:09 AM

Hi :)

Decided to try the online thing to make a few new friends and hopefully find a relationship at some point. Kinda shy but am trying to take initiative. So hello and thanks muchesss for welcoming me :smile:

Welcome to Minglesssssssss!drinker

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 07:08 AM

Just found this site today....hello all....hope everyone finds what they are looking for....:smile:

Welcome BlondeBlueIz!drinker

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 07:02 AM

What I learned from meeting both those guys again is that we always romanticize the past. Our memories are quite often not reality. And the past is better left there....in the past.

^^^I have to agree with this.....we all evolve during our lifetime. How we thought when we were 20, 25, 30, and so is entirely different than we do now, etc.....

Each experience/relationship has it own "value" in our life.

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 06:58 AM

GMTA. It means great minds think alike. I have got this answer sometimes from women. What do you think it means?:smile:

You have commonalities on each other's POVs. Hence, "alike".

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 06:53 AM

So, it's been over three years since we split and I'm long past the acceptance stage. Since then, I've dated, advanced my career, and am doing a fine job raising my son as a single father. I'm over it, yet, I have this feeling I'll never meet anyone that could compare to her. I basically feel that, unless I can find something like what her and I once had, I'd rather be single the rest of my life.

I can't go back & re-live my childhood with someone else, or be each others first love, and it's going to be a long time before I can say of another woman that I've been with her half my life. She was a model, and could easily be a professional singer. We used to perform music on stage together all the time, and had similar interests, values and personality.

Obviously, we didn't have the fairy tale ending, and the sudden, surprise end to our marriage left me devastated. Took me a year to accept it and move on with my life.

Since I married my childhood sweetheart, I'd never experienced the dating scene 'til a few years ago. The relationships I've had since, have reinforced the idea that I may have already found and lost the love of my life. Granted, they weren't all bad and one lasted nearly a year, but it just wasn't the same.

My observation of many single women, (at least in my age group) is that they're too quick to get with a new guy and it doesn't last long. Have enough of these short lived relationships and it becomes the routine, a game, and many women have gotten pretty good at it, even if they're not intentionally playing. I'm not willing to get involved with someone caught up in this cycle.

So, I guess now I'm picky and have high standards, but I'm willing to wait for a quality relationship even if it means passing up a **** or two

IMO; you need to stop comparing. No two people/relationship mirror each other; they are all unique in their own way(s).

Think of it this way, if it was that "perfect" you'd still be together, unless there was an unfortunate occurrence i.e. death.

You should be selective and have your standards.

Best,

:smile:

no photo
Sun 08/22/10 02:52 PM

Wonder what the charge would be if the camera got a picture of a dude speeding, but was also being given road head by his lady? Would that cost extra? Hmmmmm.

Unless the cameras have a ZOOM lens, the driver will get his ticket but nothing on getting his head buffed.......I guess it was a well-worth ticket???drinker

no photo
Sun 08/22/10 02:33 PM

I want you to sincerely tell what you ladies think of me, I wonder if there is a livining caring & loveable Princess existing in wonderful world...

Hmmm....you didn't write much about YOU; to rate you. Your pics are a tad scary IMO. Post pics with you smiling and having a more approachable look.

Best!

no photo
Sun 08/22/10 02:33 PM

I want you to sincerely tell what you ladies think of me, I wonder if there is a livining caring & loveable Princess existing in wonderful world...

Hmmm....you didn't write much about YOU; to rate you. Your pics are a tad scary IMO. Post pics with you smiling and having a more approachable look.

Best!