Community > Posts By > Sabrosura089

no photo
Sun 08/22/10 11:48 AM

i find honesty to be most attractice. how bout you?

^^Oh so many things......intelligence, his scent, compassion for others..I'll leave it at that! lol

i'm intellygent, honest, i stink,i love Holly,flowerforyou flowerforyou

Where you been all my life?!!!!love :tongue:

no photo
Sun 08/22/10 11:46 AM

IF U r a female looking for a cool dude to talk to..... look no further than me... reply for contact information

I prefer a man with an "innie" belly button, and a face to go along with it!huh

Welcome to the Asylum!drinker

no photo
Sat 08/21/10 12:06 PM

^^Oh so many things......intelligence, his scent, compassion for others..I'll leave it at that! lol

no photo
Sat 08/21/10 12:06 PM

no photo
Sat 08/21/10 12:02 PM

waving welcome........have some fun!

Thanks BL. That is the plan...girls just wanna have FUN!bigsmile

no photo
Sat 08/21/10 12:01 PM

i prefer to mingle in the little cherry

Are you suppose to be "funny"? Blah.........

Actually he is pretty funny to some of us .... others just think he's an arse. :tongue:

Thanks Myka, but dont think im gonna take your cherry for that!

Welcome Newbie(Happy now?)

Uhmmm.....You've made my day!!!!tongue2
Thank ya!shades

no photo
Sat 08/21/10 11:58 AM

Actually he is pretty funny to some of us .... others just think he's an arse. :tongue:

I'm sure he's a hoot to some, but his post had nothing to do with a "welcome" to a newbie. Or maybe this is his "welcome". Needless to say, I am not familiar with his sense of humor. Hence, my comment.:wink:

Yeah... about that.... threads here are never guaranteed to stay on topic, it's best to just go with the flow :tongue:

Welcome flowerforyou

Oh, I've had my share of threads being hijacked! lol I've participated/participate on many MBs. It's all good. It happens when one is new, etc.....

Thank you darlin!drinker

no photo
Sat 08/21/10 10:45 AM

You have to be very careful these days who you should trust or not. Personally I have failed on a few occasions to have put my trust in others who came off at first as admirable but in the end they were not.

It is so difficult to distinguish who is genuine and who isn't. How can one want to fall in love with someone but at the same time guard their heart? I don't know if I will ever find the solution to that dilemma...

I understand where you're coming from. However, you can't guard your heart 100% if you truly want to feel love for another.

I don't think there's a solution per se. Just make a mental note of things that have NOT worked in the past/don't repeat them, be selective about who you allow in your world, AND do not allow your past experiences to make you jaded!

I seem to repeat the past mistakes...there is a certain saying about that which is an indicator of my mental capacities...laugh

Thanks for the advice...flowers

Ahhh...and why do you keep repeating the same mistakes? Break that cycle my friend. Don't expecting different results if you are using the same M.O.!think

no photo
Sat 08/21/10 10:41 AM
Edited by Sabrosura089 on Sat 08/21/10 10:41 AM

So, I was outside in my yard earlier, and my dog was with me. I didn't have him on a leash or anything because he wouldn't hurt a fly, and I'm just not worried about it.

Anyway, a lady was walking her dog and my dog saw them and ran up to them. (All he wanted to do was sniff the others dog butt) I noticed the first words out of her mouth were, " Oh my god! That's a Pitbull!" And she immediately took a defensive stance.

My dog doesn't have an aggresive bone is his body. I'm just wondering, are people really that scared of Pitbulls?

Why?

I'm a HUGE animal lover, and have two dogs of my own. However, you know your dog may not be aggressive/a threat, but others do not. Therefore, it is best to have him/her on a leash if they are outside.

Unfortunately, pits have a bad rap due to people who train them to be fighting dogs. Bunch of azzwipes, but such is life!

Best to be safe than sorry, and maintain them on a leash.:wink:

no photo
Sat 08/21/10 10:36 AM
Edited by Sabrosura089 on Sat 08/21/10 10:37 AM

Do you feel more comfortable with a man or woman boss? Why?

IME; men. Women are usually very CATTY! Probably why I have more male friends then women!!:laughing:

There has been only 1 woman who was the BEST boss that I have ever had in my career. Miss her tons, and she was the coolest!

no photo
Sat 08/21/10 10:32 AM

Sabby, have you ever listened to Peruvian salsa?
My late wife was Peruvian.

Hmmm...can't say I'm familiar with Peruvian Salsa? Which artists?

I am very familiar with Cuban/PRican Salsa/Mambo, and LOVE it. Big time Salsera...particularly hailing from Nu Yawk! lol

Sorry for your loss, but I'm sure you shared something that many do not experience in a life time!

Peace.........

no photo
Sat 08/21/10 10:29 AM

waving welcome

Thank you!!!waving

no photo
Sat 08/21/10 10:28 AM

I'm sure he's a hoot to some, but his post had nothing to do with a "welcome" to a newbie. Or maybe this is his "welcome". Needless to say, I am not familiar with his sense of humor. Hence, my comment.:wink:

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 01:35 PM

hi miss Sabrosura089

welcome to mingle, have fun and good luck!
flowers

Gracias!happy

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 01:26 PM

Well Hi Dodo David or is it Alf?! lol

Thank you for your welcoming words.

I'm so familiar with the many "characters" one comes across on the online platform that nothing surprises me anymore. lol

I will take your advice into consideration.

Be well.

Sabby :-)

When you are hiding from the Alien Task Force, you tend to use many names and personas.

By the way, I see that you took my advice about your main photo. Too bad there is no close-up.

lol; Yes we humans are visual creatures. Your advice was duly noted!

RE: Close up - as in 3D? Coming at ya? lol On the contrary, there is one that you can see my face.happy

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 12:17 PM

I don't understand it.

Many options/not interested...........Don't over analyze it. When a person (man or woman) digs someone there will be no questioning!

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 11:27 AM

You have to be very careful these days who you should trust or not. Personally I have failed on a few occasions to have put my trust in others who came off at first as admirable but in the end they were not.

It is so difficult to distinguish who is genuine and who isn't. How can one want to fall in love with someone but at the same time guard their heart? I don't know if I will ever find the solution to that dilemma...

I understand where you're coming from. However, you can't guard your heart 100% if you truly want to feel love for another.

I don't think there's a solution per se. Just make a mental note of things that have NOT worked in the past/don't repeat them, be selective about who you allow in your world, AND do not allow your past experiences to make you jaded!

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 11:11 AM
Edited by Sabrosura089 on Fri 08/20/10 11:17 AM

Would you agree that nothing is ever as it seems? Same goes for people no body is ever as they seem?

We should all have our life story and everything about us posted on our foreheads it would make life a lot easier. instead of going through the wrong ones we could just get to the right ones. But where's the fun in that?

What's your opinion?

The operative word is "seems". Which IMO would be one's perception of another........sort of like "judging a book by its cover."

I agree that it would be no fun if we knew "the right" ones ahead of the game. I enjoy the getting to know each other stage and all that it encompasses. Regardless if they are "the right one" or "the wrong one". Nothing ventured nothing gained.........

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:31 AM

I have never been with another man... but I want to fulfill that dream. I am very nervous... because I really do not know what to expect and how the other person would react...
I want to know how to proceed...

I'm new here, so I'm not sure if this site caters to what you'd like to experience. However, there are MANY that do. Google is your FRIEND!

If not, place an ad in the personals. Everyone is a tad nervous when getting intimate with someone new. Have a few glasses of wine, and before you know it..you'll be swinging off the chandelier! lol

biggrin

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:27 AM

I disagree with the "truly in love, then it wouldn't really matter". Yes, it would matter if the person you thought you were in love with wasn't really that person at all.

I agree! There is NO LOVE that I will remain in if they misrepresented themselves to me...........rant