Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 08/18/20 12:32 AM
To tell you the truth a lot of Americans don't even know what is news anymore.

its sad

last election Hilary got the questions given to her before she went up on stage.
trump never.

Hilary had a charity going when she was in power, what does it do again. Well anyways she be able to retire as the ceo making a few million a year.

hilary what about those calls you erased, opps i never knew. darn right she knew.

list goes on,

last election their were marches in every city, constructed by the dem party no doubt
the demonstrators were paid 15 an hour to get marches going against trump. just type in Craig list and trump. its all over the net.

democrats are such liars in everything,

no photo
Fri 08/14/20 05:44 PM
vote for anyone in the democrat party is a bad thing.

so many thing they did wrong,
and got away with.

now trump has to go on to twitter, cause the media are so biased against him.

and a lot of chats forums are too. big time

no photo
Fri 08/14/20 05:39 PM
comes down to this
two kinds of people.
smart people - do what the government says. saves lives.
dont go to beaches isolate.

dump people - care about themselves only, spread it around, unsafe.
think the virus is a joke, until a family member gets it and dies.

but that is life. smart and stupid people, their own actions speak for themselves.
and we see a lot of these stupid people every day. I never want to know these people would you trust them with anyting.

no photo
Fri 08/14/20 05:13 PM
no its a lot harder for trump,
why

cause you have the media of the people now

bloogers.

do one wrong thing and 15000000 people talk about it in chat rooms

imagine when oboma was around.

he game how much money to iran and still people love democrats

WHY!

no photo
Fri 08/14/20 05:09 PM
trump is on twitter, why!

lets see every 15 min cnn hates him, when i check my email on yahoo. they are biased against trump. the news do not report all the good things trump does.

now lets see the democrats: look up trump and craigslist. who organized all those marches in every city at last election and paying them 15 an hour. fact yet the news dont report it.

hilary was given the questions at the last election fact. the person handed it to her go fired, news never report it.

hilary said make donation to my charity, she make millions. um what does it do again? nothing. just another way for hilary to retire at ceo of her own company making milions.

biddon lied he advertised when his kid was over seas, look it up on the net, he was even promoting him, yet his son made how much a month for no exp.

the democrats are crooks where else they go in as paupers and come out millionaires.

then hiary deleted how many emails, got away with it too,

yeh vote for the democrat and you vote for ruin.

no photo
Fri 08/14/20 04:59 PM
ha ha so bidden can steal money

no photo
Fri 08/14/20 04:54 PM
I guess people dont believe in basic life. jump up you come down. 2 sides for things, yelling and niceness. dark and light.
so good and evil

that is very basic,
I guess people dont believe in up and down. or two sides too things.
that is very basic.

no photo
Fri 08/14/20 04:46 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 08/14/20 04:49 PM
Galations 5
16. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
17. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23. Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

no photo
Fri 08/14/20 04:46 PM
Proverbs 7) 5. That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words. 13. So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him, 16. I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
17. I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
18. Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves. 21. With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
22. He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; 25. Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
26. For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
27. Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

no photo
Thu 08/13/20 07:40 PM
the democrats lie every time, they cheat, steal look at bidden record, oh and Hilary too.

so i guess vote for a democrat, that way they go in as paupers, and come out as mill millionaires.

its sat hilary up preety good, what does her organization do for the public again?

oh well she be retired and ceo of ??????? doing what.

no photo
Mon 08/27/18 01:24 PM
seeking eternal life is it a waste of time. ask yourself that.

no photo
Tue 08/14/18 08:18 PM

Hi.
Spirituality has many aspects and is different to superstition as its real.
I would recommend not indulging in spiritual practices like astrology, yoga etc as unfortunately the holy spirit isn't the only spirit you can be influenced by.

God is supernatural and He told us to worship Him in spirit and truth John 4:23-24

But this looks different for different people. You most definitely don't need to be an overly spiritual person to have a relationship with God, just open your heart and be sincere. I urge you to seek guidance from your pastors and/or elders in church and pray to your father in heaven.

I wish you much joy and many blessings in Jesus name x
I go further 20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

no photo
Tue 08/14/18 10:29 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 08/14/18 10:30 AM
as for bein Christian you have to test them, do they know anything.
ask questions, lots say they know, but few do.

But the best Christians out there are the poor ones, not the people are rich.

no photo
Tue 08/14/18 09:51 AM

Google defines spirituality as...

In general, it includes a sense of connection to something bigger than ourselves, and it typically involves a search for meaning in life. ... Like your sense of purpose, your personal definition of spirituality may change throughout your life, adapting to your own experiences and relationships.

"it includes a sense of connection to something bigger than ourselves"

This "something bigger than ourselves" is often referred to as "other." Many see this "other" as God. Some see it as something else. The question is, is this "other" a living entity or not. Many feel this type of relationship exists only in someone else's head. Since they cannot imagine anyone having something that he/she does not, they cannot seem to relate.

I do enjoy a vibrant relationship with the Living God. Besides answering my questions and guiding through the Scriptures, He also provides for my life. He also gives me hope for the future.

you cant even explain it right, and you contradict the bible everywhere, I seen your posts. quit confusing the people

no photo
Tue 08/14/18 09:49 AM
19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

I guess you wont even believe the scripture out of the bible even. you make up nonsecence.

no photo
Tue 08/14/18 09:46 AM
they are more people abusing the system.

for instance most people cant gets ui. everyone I talked to denied.

social assistance is a joke too, you have rrsp. you get rid of that first.

so when you retire your broke and cant retire.

as for some ui offices I heard they get a bonus for not handing out ui claims. if they cut it down.

no the government does not care for the people any more,

no photo
Tue 08/14/18 09:31 AM
I think when all those refugees came in to Canada, where did they all go, had to be the west, if they stayed in Quebec they would have to speak French to have a job etc.

and most would not want to learn a new lang so guess where they did not stay.

just a good guess.

no photo
Tue 08/14/18 09:18 AM
Rep. Maxine Waters claimed the favor of the Almighty during a speech at a Capitol Hill "Keep Families Together" rally on Saturday. She said cabinet members and highly visible Trump enablers should expect harassment at restaurants, gas stations, shopping places, and even their homes until they change their immigration policy. Several have already been confronted at public places.

if this is how the rep is they should never get in power. also who was in power for 20 years, they had the time to change things, they never did.

now trump been in power, the dem tried everything in the book at him.

I hope the dem never get in ever again, until they start caring for the people, right now they hate them.

hilary called the people we all know

and rest never stops.

no photo
Tue 08/14/18 09:14 AM

Hum? I keep reading and hearing all this crap about media bias/fake news and all this other crap. As far as the "public" Trump goes, he is always opening his mouth and inserting his foot. He's constantly making a fool of himself on the world stage.

Most of the time he does it right out in front so everyone can see it. When you are in the public eye like Trump is, and you are constantly "tweeting" and saying things for millions of people to read every day, the media picks up on it and reports it.

How could that bias when they are reporting exactly what he said on "twitter" or right in front of a room full of reporters with cameras running How can all be faults/fake news when most of it is right out of his own mouth? How could it be lies when he either "tweeted" it or said something in front of a camera?

I'm neither a Dem or Rep. I'm somewhere in the middle. But, I know a dirty man when I see one. And this guy has proved it out of his own mouth. To me, simply because of the "persona" he puts forward for the world to see, that in its self is enough to turn me off with him.

When you add on what comes out of his mouth for everyone to read and hear, that "is" enough for me. What a man speaks can either give life or death. I hear a lot of death coming out of this man's mouth. A lot of lying to try to cover up other lies. A lot of back peddling and deflecting.

If it wasn't for all this dirt that he shovels onto himself, I might be OK with him. If he held the office of president with dignity and pride, I might think a little different. But he doesn't. He gets on the world stage and makes a mockery of it with what comes out of his mouth.

One last thing. Trump is a rich man's president. He's already proven that too. Tariff this, tariff that. gas and food prices climbing. Wages are stagnant. A rich man's president that could care less about you or me.

It has nothing to do with Dem or Rep. It's the "man" and what he stands for. He certainly doesn't stand for you or me. If you believe he does, you will believe anything.

You should actually read the news to know what is going on. trump did a lot of good things, it is the dem hits him even if he does anything. fact Obama gave a whole pile of money back to Iran, he kept the economy down. fact Iran day after said death to Israel and death to united states, oboma never did anything. Oh yeah and frist time Russia has a base now in syrria thanks to oboma. Also iran has a base in syrria now too, bombing the heck out of isreal. and when isreal comes back people people are against it.
Well I know oboma was the worst president of the united states, he was useless.

Rep. Maxine Waters claimed the favor of the Almighty during a speech at a Capitol Hill "Keep Families Together" rally on Saturday. She said cabinet members and highly visible Trump enablers should expect harassment at restaurants, gas stations, shopping places, and even their homes until they change their immigration policy. Several have already been confronted at public places.

no photo
Mon 08/13/18 03:13 PM
I break it down, jump up wherever you are. you come down.
Yell and scream at someone, or be submissive.

you look at the sky. either dark or light.

since two sides for things, then you know there is good and evil.

only someone that does not love life, would hate god. and show it in or her actions.

I looked at some blogs in other articles too about god, they love to put 150 sentences, yet they can not explain and make it hard for anyone to understand. shame on them.