Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 04:02 AM
Then all the dems could think of is how to impeach trump and go after Russia. they never mention covid one time.

Then to top it off Pelosi went to the hairdresser to get her hair done. She was seen no mask, when other business were shut down, she is the worst.

“Columbia Medical School pointed out if [Trump] acted one week earlier, he would have saved
37,000 lives,” Biden said.”All the way back, and I was on one of your shows, all the way back
in March, I was calling for the need for us to have masks, have the president’s staff tell us
what’s going on.”

But this claim by Biden contradicts his own actions. Biden was holding in-person rallies
and events through March 10, the day before the World Health Organization declared the
coronavirus a global pandemic. There was no social distancing at the event, and no masks.
Biden himself didn’t say he would wear a mask until after the White House Coronavirus Task
Force recommended doing so.

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 03:58 AM
Joe Biden claimed evidence that President Trump failed to deal with the
virus was that he hadn’t mentioned it during his State of the Union address.
“And it’s been the failure of this president to deal, to deal with this virus,
” Biden said. “Imagine had he at the State of Union stood up and said, when
back in January … Imagine if he had said something.”

The problem with this allegation is that Trump did talk about the coronavirus
during his State of the Union address on February 4. “Protecting Americans’
health also means fighting infectious diseases. We are coordinating with the
Chinese government and working closely together on the Coronavirus outbreak
in China,” Trump said. “My Administration will take all necessary steps
to safeguard our citizens from this threat.”

That’s the same speech that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ripped up.

She should have been fired

no photo
Sun 09/27/20 03:56 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 09/27/20 04:07 AM

yet some news station dont report all this, cause they want the public to vote thier way.

Trumps children are all unqualified for their jobs and look how rich they are because of daddy promoting them.
His daughters position is ridiculous, she has no business being there.
They weren't even recommended for security clearances, yet trump made it happen.

So i guess you know the kids personally. Your a hypocrite.
You do know when trump daughter was in school, she had to call her dad everyday to tell him how school is going. So she was pushed to excel in school, she said this on tv.
I do not know where you got you material from but cause of this she is qualified. I dont trust third party sources that much. Too many people hate trump for no good reason.

no photo
Thu 09/24/20 04:58 PM
Anew report from Senate Republicans alleges that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's
son Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million payment from the wealthy wife of Moscow's former mayor,
amid a slew of other financial transactions and entanglements that federal government officials
warned presented conflicts of interest as the former vice president spearheaded the Obama administration's
Ukraine policy.

no photo
Thu 09/24/20 04:50 PM
you have no idea what the chip is going to become and i wont say it here.

no photo
Thu 09/24/20 12:03 AM
A new report from Senate Republicans alleges that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's
son Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million payment from the wealthy wife of Moscow's former mayor,
amid a slew of other financial transactions and entanglements that federal government officials
warned presented conflicts of interest as the former vice president spearheaded the Obama administration's
Ukraine policy.

people quit watching fake cnn, all they ever do is put suggestions in your head. it all violence.

no photo
Wed 09/23/20 11:55 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 09/23/20 11:56 PM
A new report from Senate Republicans alleges that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's
Ukraine policy.

no photo
Wed 09/23/20 11:55 PM
Joe Biden claimed evidence that President Trump failed to deal with the
virus was that he hadn’t mentioned it during his State of the Union address.
“And it’s been the failure of this president to deal, to deal with this virus,
” Biden said. “Imagine had he at the State of Union stood up and said, when
back in January … Imagine if he had said something.”

The problem with this allegation is that Trump did talk about the coronavirus
during his State of the Union address on February 4. “Protecting Americans’
health also means fighting infectious diseases. We are coordinating with the
Chinese government and working closely together on the Coronavirus outbreak
in China,” Trump said. “My Administration will take all necessary steps
to safeguard our citizens from this threat.”

That’s the same speech that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ripped up.

no photo
Sat 09/12/20 09:15 PM
again seek knowledge for yourself. Do not listen to the media or some stupid director that knows nothing but scares people. 2 wave stupid. he must be another dem that knows nothing.

https://www.pfizer.com/ got to the biggest drug maker in the states and read it right there on there website.

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:45am
NEW YORK & MAINZ, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX) announced today that they have submitted an amended protocol to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to expand the enrollment of their Phase 3 pivotal COVID-19 vaccine trial to up to approximately 44,000 participants which also allows for the enrollment of new populations.

This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200912005013/en/

Enrollment in the trial has been proceeding as planned and the company expects to reach its initial target of up to 30,000 participants next week. The proposed expansion would allow the companies to further increase trial population diversity, and include adolescents as young as 16 years of age and people with chronic, stable HIV (human immunodeficiency viruses), Hepatitis C, or Hepatitis B infection, as well as provide additional safety and efficacy data.

no photo
Fri 09/04/20 11:23 AM
church if you know the bible, church puts people to sleep. they dont know how to tech correctly i say 70 percent of them.

just read the bible for yourself, unless you trust a third party for teaching.

no photo
Sun 08/30/20 12:20 PM
so my advice unless you know what your talking about then speak, otherwise your helping no one.

no photo
Sun 08/30/20 12:19 PM
ms harmoney you call yourself a Christian, yet you do not apply it.

You accuse dare accuse trump yet you do not know him personally, all you know is what the news tells you.

My advice quit watching cnn, and look and seek news stuff for yourself. on other countries, other networks not only one.

your so hatefull and know nothing in the news.

no photo
Sun 08/30/20 12:11 PM
1 Corinthians 9
19Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible.
20To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.
21To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.
22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some.
23I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

no photo
Sun 08/30/20 12:10 PM

seeking eternal life is it a waste of time. ask yourself that.

someone must have logged in cause i would never write that

no photo
Sun 08/30/20 12:06 PM
then people like you should not vote period, you have to know what is going on.
just like your bank account, why put money in there to invest. Do you care about who looks after your money.
Or just say here, and walk away. that is sad!
Same idea.

no photo
Mon 08/24/20 06:06 PM
i copied the verse right out of the bible, means to me you dont understand the question. I would never go to either of you for any advice. especially bigd

no photo
Mon 08/24/20 06:01 PM
Beginning in 2014, Hunter Biden served on the board of a Ukrainian energy company, Burisma, that faced allegations of corruption. He was paid "as much as $50,000 per month for no expiearance.

Joe Biden was the Obama administration's point man on Ukraine while his son was working for Burisma, visiting the country several times from 2014 to 2016.

The then-vice president did tell Ukrainian leaders they had to fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin to get $1 billion in U.S. aid, according to a version of the story Biden himself told in 2018.

The State Department claimed in 2014 that there was no conflict, noting the younger Biden was a “private citizen.”

Hunter Biden’s role with Burisma raised conflict-of-interest concerns at the time.

yet some news station dont report all this, cause they want the public to vote thier way.

no photo
Mon 08/24/20 05:51 PM
how can anyone ever vote for the democrats. they lie about everything.

Joe Biden Now a Suspect in Ukraine Corruption Scandal

Former Vice President Joe Biden is now a criminal suspect in Ukraine in a case involving his son Hunter and Burisma Holdings, a major Ukrainian natural gas producer.

Does anyone actually read the news online, from other countries and other sources, or they believer only one news channel that may be biassed.

no photo
Mon 08/24/20 05:42 PM
"I never watched church on the internet before, I'm not going to start."

If your worried why dont you seek wisdom yourself, start reading the bible, instead of trying to go to a third party. If your dating, would you always seek a third party for advice, and trust that advice with everything. It always amazes me how people are lazy in this regard. Until a funeral comes up. Only a Christian that is born again can explain it, 70 percent of the priests have no clue. I would rather chat with someone that i know for a fact is, and ask questions, But it must be related to the bible.

1 Timothy 6
3. If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4. He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5. Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
6. But godliness with contentment is great gain.

And as a protection prayer, I never heard that before, and its not even in the bible. All we can do is hope and ask.

no photo
Tue 08/18/20 12:40 AM
i read one of the posts, fasting
you do that in private.

also about famines etc, read Mathew 24.
if you can understand it.
few can