Community > Posts By > Cybear07

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 05:10 PM
Exquisitely beautiful as usual G.Simply bearific.Godspeed!Cybear.
glasses :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 05:06 PM
Hey!coco;either he fill find U or U will find him,either way it will happen.Many of us here are faceing that same situation as U can see.But keep the faith & hope such as I & it will happen K.Chin up gurly.(((bear~hug)))Godspeed!Cybear;=):tongue: flowerforyou embarassed

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 04:59 PM
Not a prob.at all pammy-boo.In fact I've even been known to bring a bottle of Downy Fabric Softner with me to the lake.I wanna be a fresh smelling,soft sexy~bear.Yay!(rotflmao)K;let's go Weeeeeee!Did U rescue that poor rubber duckie that's been taken hostage?Poor thing has a pistol stuck to his tiny head.He's so frightened his fur fell off(lmao):tongue:(((((bear~hug)))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 04:53 PM
Thank You!Sweetheart.I'm glad U enjoyed hon.It's sort of a seq.from yesterday's but I also dedicated to PKH.For her words truly inspired & touched me very deeply concerning her past likewise.I can't wait too see her reaction this eve.when she reads it.I hope U are feeling better hon.And yes bear's use thermometers also.I will check to confirm this patti-petunia(rotflmao)laugh((((((((bear~huggie))))))))) :tongue:
flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 04:46 PM
Awwwwwwwww!sadI would be honored if U would have this dance with me my bearific friend.Plus I've got specialty dancing shoes made for paws.How kewl is that?I swear if U don't believe me I can send U the vid.Cy!has the party jumpin for real.Best dancer at the party.Ask Zero-E she'll confirm it.Very kewl party.((((((bear~hugs))))))))
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 04:39 PM
Yep!short & sweet & directly to the heart of the matter.And if U don't love me & accept me for who I am anyhow,do me a favor keep walking for U are not the 1 who should hold my heart.S~L~M waves bye!(lmao)Nice read.
(((((bear~hug))))Godspeed!Cybear;=):tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 04:34 PM
Hello!Invisible;I'm pleased to meet U sweetheart.Yeah!I got heated the other day within Txs Poem for the same reason.Who know's really.Hmmm! childish,jealousy,lacking ability 2 express themselves,haters etc.I love your expression hon keep writing & posting plese K.((((bear~hug))))
:tongue: flowerforyou blushing embarassed

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 04:09 PM
I Thank You!very kindly S~L~M.I am truly flattered and I very much appreciate your compliment for it does serve to keep me inspired.I hope your enjoying our second home hon.I love your works also.Superb.ttyl/hon
Godspeed!Cybear;=)(((((((bear~hug)))))):tongue: flowerforyou glasses
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello!S~B~F.So waz-up gurlfriend need a huggie from beasty bear,well you're getting one anyway.But Cy!I'm so miserably hot!Awww!wanna go for a swim with Cy.Jenn.has a lil rubber duckie she's abuseing with a pistol,so what do U say we save that lil critter,plus get to kewl down.(lmao)Yeah!Cy;=)(((((bear~hug)))))))).It is hon.sort of a seq.to yesterday's plus something PKH aka Pamela had mentioned so I really wanted 2 direct it towards her also.Hey!Hope X2 simply bearific I do say.(lmao)ttyl/sweetheart(((((((((bear~huggies))))))))) :tongue: flowerforyou
:heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 03:34 PM
Words were spoken of a peaceful brook
Anxious am I now just to take a look
Flanked nearby is a lush rolling hill
Spotted graciously is white daffodils
With each step now I am feeling free
Distance gained lends strength to me
Over a shoulder I will no longer look
The cover closed on my dreadful book
The caressing whisper is spoken soft
My passion awakened as I journey off
A gentle breeze blowing as if a kiss
Longing deeply for what I have missed
A bullfrog croaking thee mating sound
No longer so shackled or left aground
Encompassed such beauty is what I see
The tears of joyfulness consuming me
An anxious dove now released and free
Diving and arching along the blue sky
The spirit now freed now again I fly
A nature's beauty was never rehearsed
The lil cubs grasping Mother to nurse
Such stark innocence a glorious feel
I'm standing in awe while senses reel
The past now smothered by what I see
No longer am I victimized accordingly
Now I've regained control of my life
No drops of blood by masterful knife
My heart is enveloped by a pure love
Thee prayers were answered from above
I'll leap into the water without fear
My identity restored I'll hold so dear
Rebreaking water surface I call to her
My sensuous tone so that I may allure
Drift to me lover for we shall be one
Two hearts now fused our tale is done

Faithfully Written by Cybear 7/10/07
I dedicate this poem to PKH aka Pamela
Holding faith and hope for both of us.
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 06:47 AM
I:heart:You!2 sweetheart.You are such a beautiful lady with a heart of gold.Your words spoken 2 me leave me very flattered & humbled.Your gentle & moving words provide me with so much inspiration & they will indeed keep my inner candle burnig bright.I shall remain writing & would be honored to do so 4 U.((((((((((((((bear~huggies)))))))))))))))
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 06:32 AM
OMG!I nearly forgot to mention this.I have very saddening news 4 us both.sadYour beloved Pirates & my beloved Bruins are officially nominated as inductees 4 the infamous "Great Hall of Shame"laughAwww!don't cry.Here's a great big bear~huggie to keep our hopes alive & to perservere(lmao)(((((((((bear~huggie)))))))))~{rotflmao};=)

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 06:06 AM
I thank U so kindly,S~L aka Sweetheart.Them are the sweetest words to my ears right now in my life for it assures me that my soul searching has not fallen in vain.For I most highly value the opinions of my dear friends.And as U know U are 1 of them & so U shall remain until my final breath is exhaled.I:heart:U Patti.Your bearific friend & confidant for life.Have a bearific day sweetheart & stay kewl K.(((((bear~hugs))))

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 05:02 AM
Welcome Back!Alada.Indeed such a beautiful smile,which is derived from a beautiful heart within.Without knowing U;I'm able 2 draw that conclusion quite quickly & easily.I'm sure your established friends missed you.I'm glad 2 see U back sweetheart.((((bear~hug)))Godspeed!Cybear;-) :tongue:
flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 04:00 AM
Welcome to JSH;William,you've reached kewlest comm.site on net by far.In regards to your Q.Double check the validity of these e-mail addy's.If they're confirmed as withstanding,I'm sure Mike or Mr.V will rectify the situation.They are excellent in regards to handling prob.'s.Good Luck!Godspeed!Cybear;=)glasses :tongue:

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 03:02 AM
Very beautiful and so heartfelt once again.I can more than relate here to these feelings and it touches home sadly to so many of us here @JSH.Unfortunately 2 many of us quite frankly can relate to these words,ever wishing it was not true but we can my dear.I love your writing.Please cont.2 write & post my dear.Great read indeed.Your bearific friend always,Godspeed!Cybear;=)(((((bear~hug))))
:tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 02:47 AM
Bearifically beautiful once again MsWizard,and again I am in awe.U write and express yourself with tremendous emmotion & expression.U completely Rawk me & inspire me.I have felt that way from the moment I read ur work when U arrived here at our 2nd home{JSH}And this is for 2 very fine ladies.One is my gaurdian angel and the other I so look forward
to having as my friend.Your work is masterful and I am so glad that U are in are Poetry fold.I am humbled & flattered indeed.Your bearific friend forever & a day MsWizard.Totally awesome once again;fine fair lady poet.(((((((((bear~hugs~a plenty)))))))))))));=)+1X(cy blushing)

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 09:54 PM
I can plainly see that it is a poem.And I don't believe that my comments were taken out of context concerning it either.You don't think this material is going to heighten the emotions of any given soldier or veteran for that matter. grumble

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 09:39 PM
I'm an Honerable Veteran from 101st Airborne Div.Well my hometown recruiter is just danceing a jig attempiting to bring me back into the fold.I told them they can kiss my A#$ & so can that idiot Bush=(oil wealth agenda)with all of his underlying agenda's,lies etc.that he's feeding the gen.public.2 many reasons here to mention K.But my brothers & sisters need to come home immediately period.We're not some world saviour,look at the counless list of serious prob.'s we have on our own plate at home here.Ummm!priorties people.Hmm!.You think they give a rats a#$ about our soldiers over in raghead land.I think not.Trillions being spent,over 3,000 casualties & cont.climbing.1000's injured receiving inadequte care.Ill prepared,non combat ready status w/trans,weapons,body armor.etc.BRING THEM ALL HOME IMMEDIATELY.Bush=PLEASE!How stupid & naive do U really think the american public are?Sorry for the rant,but NAY! on IRAQ.BOO!:+( Godspeed!Cybear 101st Airborne Soldier.My prayers to my Brothers & Sisters.Amen!

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 06:53 PM
I thank You!very kindly S~L~M.Your words so do inspire me & keep me driven also I hope U are enjoying urself @JSH.I hope U cont.to write & post also.Me & my fellow Poets love it big-time.In fact we encourage it also.There are many friends here also who do not write but they truly enjoy it & they also inspire us greatly.I have many very dear friends here hon.And you shall gain them likewise.Choose ur fav.forums or forum & dig right in so we all can get to know U K.Good Luck!hon.Godspeed!Cybear(((((bear~hug))):tongue: flowerforyou
p.s.any Q's then e-mail & I'll be glad 2 help if I can.If U want 2 send me a friend addy.feel free 2 that likewise. :tongue:

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 06:35 PM
I am bearifically overjoyed to hear them words come from U Pam aka Sweetheart.The depth of your insight just amazes me & even at times startles me for U read me completely like an open book.You are absolutely 100% correct once again for as each day passes I do become stronger & I'm begining to actually see bricks from the top of the wall topple down.This is also true that wisdom is gained from harsh experiences in life though sadly from a very painful & trying learning curve in life so to speak.1 might say thay some of our lessons in life came with a horrific price tag.sadNever to be repeated most certainly.Thx!again sweetheart,my dear & wise friend.((((((beaar~hugs))))
Godspeed!Cybear;=)
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 20 21