Community > Posts By > Cybear07

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:24 PM
Hi!Sandy~Lou aka Sweetheart.K;I'll make this quick because you've already gone nighty-night.Hmmm!now how in the world would I know that?Because I have this thingy in my den it's sorta round like a ball.And smoke rises from it.Kinda creepy really.(lmao)Well Cy's not leaving U sweetheart but U already know this for we have already exchanged 2 e-mails.Yay!So much for the crystal ball concept hey?It's actually the Park Rangers bowling ball.U think he's mad @ me?(lmao)None of that would of happened if he hadn't called me a food-swiping filthy animal.:tongue:
Take care sweetheart,I'm bearifically happy 2 hear you're doing so much better.Very bearific indeed.ttyl/sweetheart((((((((((bear~hugs))))))))))
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:11 PM
Hmmmmmm!Such a glorious breeze this eve.OMG!no wonder it's the flapping of angel wings kewling me off.Yay!My guardian angel is always watching over me.I love you soooo much sweetheart.I wish bearifically that I could hold U during troubling times like these.And visa-versa,well I guess we'll have 2 settle 4 ur cyber-huggies 4 now babe.I am deeply happy that I was there for U sweetheart & rest assured angel I always will be,count on it.And U have been there sweetheart for Cy.Does the big D ring any bells.Your perpetual light lead me from the darkened tunnel that nearly blinded me.I am eternally grateful D.We shall stand by each others side 4 ever & until God claims us & I pray thereafter according to his will.I will never leave ur side sweetheart.We shall overcome the nasty lil icky-demons togethor.how's that sound.Be ready for breakfast deary for bear crawlers have Cy's name all over them=YUMMY!:tongue:And watch the generous discount I get.Tell me dear is it my claws or bearific charm.Hmmm!makes a bear wonder.(lmao)(((((((((((((((((((((bear~hugs~a~plenty)))))))))))))))));=):tongue:

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:42 PM
I Thank You!very kindly S~L ,if I may say I am deeply sorry that U got caught up in Drama.I truly do try 2 avoid Drama,for it is not my cup of tea or java for that matter.I feel the same way as U do concerning that.And I would be truly honored 2 remain ur friend.By the way U are one fine addition into the JSH comm.U are sincere,straight-forward and U consistently offer encouragement 2 the Poets.I so do admire that sweetheart for writers like & appreciate encouragement.It fuels & drives they're inspiraton & imagination.I Thank You! with all of my heart S~L.
Godspeed!Cybear;=)(((((((((bear~hugs))))))))) :tongue: flowerforyou
p.s.When Cy mentions claws hon,it is merely Bear humor K.:tongue:
:tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:14 PM
Hello Txs aka my go-to gurl.I wuv U bearifically.I'll keep this memo short for I have fallen 5 responses behind while I was commenting upon others work.WOW!But we exchanged e-mails & all is good.I just have 2 keep reminding myself ignore & smother with kindness & they shall slink away & perhaps get collared by Mike & Mr.V.I have alot of confidence in them.All will work out in the end,I'm sure.ttyl/sweetheart;=)
(((((((((((((bear~hugs~a~plenty)))))))))))) :tongue: flowerforyou
:heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 07:38 PM
Never relinquish hope sweetheart for when we do this we have succumbed and have accepted abject sorrow.This is by far 1 of the worst fates that could occur 2 us in our life.And now I can joyously sing with U for U did not,perhaps U stood at the great precipice but U did give up.And as U can see there is that special man who will love & cherish U all of ur days upon the earth.This my dear is truly how it was meant 2 be.And this is the cause & effect when 2 souls meet that were destined for each other.I am sooooo happy for U,embrace this new path & direction that lies before U now.Your Bearific Friend Forever,Cybear aka Steve;=)
((((((((((bear~hugs)))))))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 07:04 PM
Very deep and heartfelt S~P.I am very sorry that you're experiencing this.This does happen often I have come to realize for various reasons like new crowd,peer pressure,the strong & invincible attitude,drugs,
alchol,etc.For so many reasons they'll drift temp.But never relinquish hope,care or love though for he is your brother and you've already suffered enough pain in life,so do not open that door for then U shall be forced 2 endure more sadly.Be there & accept him back for when he returns full circle he will love you deeper than U can imagine.That's my best advice here hon.Chin-up gurl,stay strong K,or I'll squeeze the poop out of ya.Ewwwww!Cy(piggy bear)lmao;=)((((((((bear~hug))))))))
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 06:50 PM
Wow!gurly soooo true indeed!There's no such thing in life as simple or small things.Everything around us that we touch,see,smell,taste,etc has value & meaning to it.With some people it's wisdom via age that teaches them that,others it's near death experience to awaken them to that plain fact.Excellent!CCP.Godspeed!Cybear((((((((bear~hug)))))))
:tongue:flowerforyou embarassed

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 06:38 PM
That's awesome G~C.Once again your heart wide open with all of your emotions & feelings being put right out into the wide open before him and so undeserving of U he was.Sadly a lil immature boy who took advantage of a woman with such a beautiful heart.This is such a foolish act on his part & 1 day he will come to regret that decision I'm certain.But he has lost now,& the next man who wins your heart shall be blessed indeed.I wish U happiness & contentment sweetheart.Great release & read by the way.Godspeed!Cybear;=):tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 06:22 PM
Bearifically beautiful once again Txs.I pray that our other half finds this key & opens the lock.God did not intend for any of us to slowly wither & live a life of loneliness.As far as the getting scorched part,well I guess I'm not used of that for I have no experience in this area.Part of the equation that comes with my new path I imagine.I understand dear.May we find our other half or they find us then.Amen!Godspeed!Cybear;=)((((((((((bear~hugs)))))))))))):tongue: flowerforyou
blushing embarassed

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 05:25 PM
That sweetheart is music 2 my ears & exactly what Cy is talking about.It has taken me a fair amount of time sweetheart to open the door of the cage & resume flight.U know who has helped me tremendously in this area.My dear friends @JSH.They have been right there from the time I arrived till present.And I dear shall be there for U likewise through thick or thin,wet or dry,cloudy or cumulous,whatever.My friendship sweetheart is unconditonal.If I am off-line @JSH then U send an e-mail to my per.addy & I shall come pouncing (I mean running 2 ur side)(lmao)U probably have no clue how happy I really am for U that U have broken free of your past & ready to start a beautiful new journey now.1 sweetheart that will be filled with happiness & contentment that U deserve.And your soul mate who will love U & cherish U for all of your life.That is Cy's hope & wish for U.Amen!Godspeed!Cybear aka Steven(((((((((bear~hugs))))))))))

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 05:10 PM
That's AwEsomE!;sweetheart.I'm going 2 check it out now.I'll just have 2 pounce on over there & scope it out with my snout first of course.Hmmmm!Only a few replies=Yuck.I love seeing the Poets given encouragement for that keeps us driven & inspired sweetheart.U think these bear claws could make a diff.Finely honed babies is what they are(lmao)I swear I'll pillage every coleman cooler from here 2 S.Dakota if I don't start seeing more feedback.1 reply=((bear~hug))/no reply=bear scratch.What a deal.:tongue:I am deeply flattered hon by them words U spoke to me.My friends here are the best hon.and I'm soooo happy U have joined us.Please keep writing K,I so look forward to reading every 1 dear,& Ditto!on the other matter.(cy's blushing)blushing(((((((bear~hugs)))))
:smile: flowerforyou :heart: embarassed

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 04:53 PM
OMG!that is bearifically beautiful.G~C.There is one extremely lucky man on this Earth,& I hope he realizes this.There is so much love & commitment poured into this poem directly from your heart.For there are no words purer or finer upon God's green earth than those spoken from a woman's heart.U have found your soul mate,& I am extremely happy for U dear.Now if this man is wise he will reciprocate the same feelings & emotions towards U.May he love U & cherish U dear for every waking moment that U spend with him & may it last forever.Godspeed!Cybear;=)
(((((((((bear~hug)))))))))):tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 04:40 PM
Hi!PKH aka Sweetheart.Hmmmm!With my over-active imagination I'm thinking the old movie"Escape from New York"the Kurt Russell flic.Excellent setting worthy of their despicable talents.Every low-life for themselves senario.Well on a much better note.Awwwww!hon,I am freakin beaming inside hon.OMG!I've inspired U 2 write.I am nearly at a loss for words here.Wow!I look forward 2 reading all of your work sweetheart.And I am deeply thankful for the effect that I had upon U concerning the other matter.OMG!gurl U have Cy reeling at the moment.I could not be happier sincerly.Your bearific friend until my last breath sweetheart.((((((((bear~hugs)))))))))))+1X ;=):tongue: flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 04:25 PM
Awwwwwwww!Ditto!Sweetheart.((((((((((((bear~huggies)))))))))))X infinity.They would sincerely love that if we were to ska-daddle 1 by 1.They'd toss our Poetry into a campfire & dance around it like wild Indians(lmao)And of course the inherently stupid would attempt 2 pee in the fire,& I'm hoping at that very moment then a knot of wood explodes causing well U know(a roasted weenie)(rotflmao)laugh:tongue:I wuv U sweetheart.OMG!that 1 even cracked me up.I needed a good chuckle sincerely.(((((((((((bear~huggie for pamie-boo))))))))))))))Your Bearific Friend Forever & a day.;=)

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 04:04 PM
Hi!S~B~F aka Sweetheart.I know what you're saying hon,I do believe me.There are moments though when it becomes obnoxiously old.I know they feed like vultures & prey off the weak or someone who is obviously in a vunerable state.That's their fix so 2 speak.So sad & pitiful quite frankly.Of course I pray for their enlightment & desire 2 change,but honestly U have my moments where I'd like to drop them from a HALO flight right into anabar prov.in raghead country.(lmao)Yeah!I know come on,Cy don't be mean.K;well reform school or juvy hall detention or something.Geez!What I know is this,I don't want this site failing because of that variety,that I do know hon.I wuv U bearifically sweetheart & likewise Cybear is ur friend forever & a day.Amen!
(((((((((((((((bear~huggies)))))))))))))) :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{bear:tongue:den}

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 03:52 PM
Hi!G~C.I am very pleased to meet U sweetheart.U really have hooked up with the kewlest comm.on the net,then of course such as in any comm.U have you're bad ones.So U try desperately not to succumb 2 them.I've been here a stretch so I've taken my share of lumps but yes the true friends I have are priceless & not ever replaceable.I hope U enjoy ur self here hon.Just mix & mingle & get 2 know us & the rest falls into place.As far as the Poem;I was well overdue for a rant of truth.Send me a friend addy if U wish or any Q's e-mail K.((((((bear~hug)))))))))
Godspeed!Cybear aka Steve;=):tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 03:27 PM
I am sweetheart aka PKH.I am pondering it ever so deeply.My true friends here I cherish with all my heart & I would never forsake them.That is why I'm setting up my work elsewhere so it is readily there for them to read.I luv my true friends here @JSH very dearly,hence I've taken my lumps & stood with them.As far as the other category I discussed in the Poem,I pray that Mike & Mr.V.drop the hammer on them.They put so much work into this site and there is a wagon train of loyal friends here.They should never be allowed to bring this site down or turn it into MySpace mentality.OMG!I've inspired my first Poet in the making.I am flattered beyond recognition K.U Rawk!!!Sweetheart.Cy wuvs U bearicially hon.And I likewise will always be ur bearific friend forever.((((((((((((bear~huggies)))))))))))))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart:
blushing embarassed

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 03:01 PM
Thx!Sweetheart for your compliment & encouragement.If U need any info.just e-mail K.(((((((((bear~hug)))))))):tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 02:35 PM
The gallant resistance through some written rhythm
Thee Poet's stood earnest as the clock passed time
Shunned by hatred while they mocked by some tongue
Survival from resilience since all life had begun
I'm tempered by love while I seek harmony at least
While mongers destroy souls at such timeless feast
A quest for this allusive balance so dearly sought
A battle fiercely waged within a spider web caught
Such tell-tale hearts these Poet's anxiously bear
Through virtue of forgiveness they earnestly share
Them haters hold some pity~party for the poets cry
Mercifully my true friends see through their lies
Lacking so much substance by way of failed support
Such fallacy of friendship to the Poet you brought
A few words had echoed from thee Poet's lips said
While the ones deemed applicable wish I were dead
Change the perception of what friendship should be
Them are Words of Wisdom handed down from History
A whiff of Moderation stench wafts the Poet's door
These moronic gestures from a Conservatives floor
The feeble minds at work bearing a political knife
Let add-me mentality reign & snuff the Poet's life
Origins of the site were built with hearts & skill
Sadly Internet whores/players came seeking a thrill
Through steadfast faith & hope I wanted it to last
Now strangled by a reality such doubts are now cast
Sadly the will is failing for withered hearts bend
The thought was perished that perhaps it could end
Just mere words of a Poet for finality draws near
Poison from haters or ghostly friends I don't fear
Such cowardly mice they are with an obnoxious leer
So if I decide to deactivate then party and cheer
Meanwhile then my true friends know where I stand
A Poet's dosage of truth spoken before he's banned
Do you smell victory mongers on thy pitiful stage?
No loss!my work is merely shifting to another page
To my truthful friends;I shall never forsake thee
In the event of departure you shall remain with me
By virtue of such kindness lies another Poetry site
My words shall lie restless waiting you day & night

Truthfully Written by Cybear 7/16/07
p.s.e-mail me if needing my per.addy
or web site address of Poetry site K.
Your Bearific Friend Forever,Cybear;=)

no photo
Fri 07/13/07 12:00 PM
I thank You!very kindly Denise & Sassy.Most definitely descriptive indeed but that assures that the Poem's integrity was maintained thus remaining true to the reader.Thank You!dear ladies for your complments.However I must admit I expected more feedback on this 1,so perhaps I'll opt out of writing this particular subject matter in the future;=( (((((((((bear~hug)))))))))X2 Godspeed!Cybear;=)

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 20 21