Community > Posts By > Cybear07

no photo
Thu 07/12/07 04:47 AM
Bearifically beautiful again my very dear friend.There are so many tender feelings & emotions poured into this Poem.I am sooo happy 2 see U writing & expressing them sweetheart.My greatest wish for U though is that this love & cyber kiss transcends directly in2 real-time/real~world
as if fired by the truest arrow from a cupid's bow & finding it's true bearer.I luv this read sweetheart bearifically so.(((((bear~huggies)));=)
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Thu 07/12/07 04:34 AM
oldsage=(rotflmao)U Rawk!my very dear friend.U remind me so much of my Grandfather,& that my dear friend is the highest compliment I could ever say 2 U for he is the sweetest man that God ever graced this planet with.I loved him more than life itself & I miss him sooo terribly.
Godspeed!my dear friend & yes we shall chat about bears in the near future.U are a wise,loving and caring man.I am honored to have your friendship.Take care.Cybear;=):tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing

no photo
Thu 07/12/07 04:15 AM
Wow!simply bearific P~l;I really enjoyed this very much.And yes I can assure U she is out there awaiting ur loving open arms.Perhaps she is smiling right now as we speak and reading our very words that we place here in forum.Perhaps smileing from ear to ear with a warm glow on her cheeks and thinking Ummm~Hmmmm.Yes that man enthralls me very much so,hence our lover aka soul mate is found.Amen!Godspeed!Cybear;=)
glasses flowerforyou :tongue: embarassed

no photo
Thu 07/12/07 03:49 AM
((((((((cat)))))))I am deeply sorry for your loss.And please know that he is smileing up in Heaven as he looks down @ his Mommy.He is with U for all Eterniy,while every breath is exhaled through your remaining days upon this Earth and beyond all timesake forevermore when U are rejoined with him in Heaven.(((bear~hugs))))Godspeed!Cybear:-)
flowerforyou :tongue: :heart: blushing

no photo
Thu 07/12/07 03:35 AM
Wow!Txs.U really blew me away with this one(no pun intended)lmao;=)OMG!gurlfriend,I needed 2 step back for a moment 2 re-compose my self before responding 2 this.Most men on the planet will quickly admit this is 1 of my most powerful climax's that he can experience with his lover.I must admit though I equally love giving this pleasure as well as receiving for my excitement just skyrockets to epic proportions with every sigh & moan she releases.Oh!God!Cy shivers.:tongue:My God Txs this so intensely erotic & powerful.Don't stay in that corner.I will entice U back out of it.Trust Me!on this point.I'm just acheing lately 2 write an erotic Poem=YUMMY!{Cy U naughty Bear}lmao embarassedI loved it & enjoyed this Poem big-time sweetheart.Wow!X...(((((((bear~huggie)))))))
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Thu 07/12/07 03:17 AM
Once again very beautiful and so deeply sensual.Your expression is so honest & sweet.Very moving & heart warming.There is no finer dance in the world between 2 lovers.That connection & bond is critical 2 say the least.I enjoyed this read very much MsWizard.My 2nd choice of dance would be the Tango,that is sooo HOTT!& sensuous.Superb read;MsWizard
(((bear~hug)))Godspeed!Cybear;=):tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Wed 07/11/07 02:16 PM
Awwww!U came back 4 another huggie didn't U.Don't fib!A bear has extremely keen senses(lmao):tongue:(((((((bear~hug)))))))There better now sassy-boo(lmao)Them friendships my dear are everything 2 me.I've taken a couple lumps here all truth be known,but would I never leave here or leave my dear & cherished friends that I have made here.Answer=I Think Not!U learn to stave off the other,U know what I mean.Smother them with kindness & they slink away after marking the terrority with a lil pittle.I've learned indeed,if U run into this don't dash,just drop me or any one of your close friends an e-mail.Poof!prob.forgotton U have not lost.=Bearific indeed.I luv ur work & I look forward to knowing U also.Take care swwetheart & yes I indeed luv ur beaming smile.Stay just like that exactly=HAPPY!& CONTENT.Amen!((((((((bear~hug)))))))))

no photo
Wed 07/11/07 10:47 AM
U ladies are very welcome,and I sincerly appreciate these comments for they so keep me driven which gloriously the results are that my heart sings words & praise through my Poetry towards the people that are sooooo dear to me,ones whom I will cherish until I heave my final breath on this Earth.I love them bearifically.I thank my Saviour that he has given me that gift to express myself in such a manner for many years in my life I was seriously shy due to my...well that's a long story butPami is 1 very fine lady indeed which leaves me very honored 2 be her friend & I look forward to knowing her more.Thanks once again 4 these kinds words you've spoken for they are more appreciated then U will ever know.
((((((((((((bear~hugs))))))))))))));=)~~~~~~~~~~{bear:tongue:den}
eileena= :tongue: flowerforyou blushing embarassed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
invisible=:tongue: flowerforyou blushing embarassed
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Denise=:tongue: flowerforyou blushing embarassed
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 07/11/07 10:16 AM
Well;Hello!MsWizard.Thee captivating highly talented Poet.Your writing is powerful enough gurl to bring the walls down in this forum.Hey!Ya think I could have a safety hat specially made to cater a Bear's needs.Hmmm!I'll need 1 gurl with your writng in here.This is becoming a dangerous habitat for me.But I'm safe because of this intense heat wave I'm @ the lake plenty of the time staying kewl.Thank U sweetheart for your encouraging words also,she is a very special lady indeed.I am honored 2 be her friend quite frankly.I am 1 truly blessed bear indeed for my friends here hon are priceless,and for the record much more sincere & important within my life than half of my so-called friends & acquaintances in real-time/real-world.They are completely bomb & all that,Trust Me!on this point K.ttyl/sweetheartGodspeed!Cybear;=)((((((((((bear~hug)))))))))):tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Wed 07/11/07 09:59 AM
Hello!PKH aka Sweetheart.;=)Awwwww!Did Cy make pamela-poo go cry-boo-hoo.(lmao)Cy hands Pamela a box of Kleenex.There now,much better,but hey!they were tears of joy not of sorrow & that is what makes all the diff.in Cy's book.Yay!:tongue:Ready 4 your daily hug from beastly~bear?(((((((((bear~hug)))))))))Much better indeed.:tongue:Check out this pelt,what do ya think hey?I tossed some Downy Fabric Softner in my watering hole.K;I'll fess up,yeah!I swiped it from the Park Ranger's office K.That what he gets for calling me a food-swipeing filthy animal.(lmao):tongue:Thx!hon.for ur cherished words & they are greatly appreciated by the way for they cont.to keep my inspiration fueled.ttyl/sweetheart.Godspeed!Cybear;=)(((((bear~hug)))):tongue:

no photo
Wed 07/11/07 09:44 AM
Hi!S~L;I thank U very kindly for your dear words.For U are 1 of my dear friends,& 1 of the sweetest ladies that I know @JSH.I am truly honored 2 be ur friend sweetheart.U so inspire me also.An inner candle that I pray remains lite for all of my remaining days quite frankly.I hope U are feeling better hon.And I'm also glad U have that now put behind U.I'll say a prayer 4 good measure anyhow K.ttyl/hon((((((((bear~huggie)))))))

no photo
Wed 07/11/07 09:32 AM
Hi!S~L~M.Awww!I'm glad U enjoyed it sweetheart.I am also very flattered then if U have not read these type of words,then I most certainly hope to God that U have experienced this,for we need friends like this in our life's.For so many reasons really that would make quite a list really.But to shorten it some we are living a saddened partial life without them.A life I pray none of us ever experience.sadTo me anyhow I feel it would be a very pitiful existence indeed.I luv your Poetry sweetheart,very nice & filled w/emmotion.Luv it!big-time.ttyl/K(((((bear~hug))))) Godspeed!Cybear;=)
:tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Wed 07/11/07 09:14 AM
Hi!Marie;I read ur e-mail hon.I think the appropriate personnel is finally geting the big pic.mercifully for U.U should get some relief now on ur workload.Praise God!hey.I know all about it hon.Trust Me!been there-done that.I worked under UAW 899 for 14 1/2 yers & my workload was that of 4 salary people.Give it 2 Steve!he'll take care of it,the infamous words.Tool Sharpener/Assember/Test Stands/QC/1/2 of Mach.Shop duties=1 paycheck.Hmmmmm!something wrong with this pic.hey?Yep!I can relate sweetheart.Pam is 1 fine,incredible lady with countless qualities.I look forward to knowing her more.Take care sweetheart aka my confidant;=)(((bear!hugs))):tongue: flowerforyou :heart: embarassed

no photo
Wed 07/11/07 06:17 AM
I'll speak of Pam with open heart
Drawn to her right from the start
No rhyme or riddle she is so true
A gentle soul she shares with you
Her character has a depth so deep
A friend that I shall always keep
The purest truth she does not lie
She does not hurt or make you cry
Her heart is bared for me to see
Then I shall hold it so tenderly
Her perception has left me in awe
She sent warm waves into thy core
Our friendship is destined to grow
So much to share and want to know
I feel blessed that I've meet her
The times of doubt I shall concur
I speak my words then without fear
Her gentle hugs they keep me near
Steadfast honesty with no refrain
No lying intentions to cause pain
I expose myself for she does care
I know now she'll always be there
I choose friends wise & she is one
Forever it shall never come undone
Another blessing is within my life
Now sharing words of love & strife
Embark the course right by my side
If you need me then please confide
Holding her gently against my chest
Our sorrowful past can lay to rest
Asking that you'll confide my dear
Cast away sorrow and bury our fear
Please!know then that I'll be there
The faithful & true heart of Cybear
I Love You!bearifically Pami 4 ever

Lovingly Written by Cybear 7/11/07
For SnugglesByFire aka Pami{X+O}

no photo
Wed 07/11/07 04:08 AM
Gypsy=(rotflmao)laugh:tongue:

no photo
Wed 07/11/07 04:01 AM
OMG!PKH aka Pam;=).((((bear~hugs))))Check your e-mail sweetheart K.I wuv U bearifically.:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing

no photo
Wed 07/11/07 03:56 AM
Hi!BonnyMiss.I am very pleased 2 meet U sweetheart.I hope ur enjoying urself @ our 2nd home.Truly a special place where I have a list of very dear & cherished friends.I love them bearifically.And they are my sustenance and the ones who keep me so inspired,for otherwise my inner candle would of blown out sadly & I would of fell by the wayside becoming sadly just another statistic.That is my strongest reason for my passion of Poetry for I can providde comfort & solace to many.God willing.I would be honored if U would join my friends list,though the final decision is yours of course.I hope I helped U with ur puter.That's the best advice I can offer,however I build them & I'm much more effective w/hands on.ttyl/sweetheart((((((bear~hug))))));=)
:tongue: flowerforyou blushing embarassed

no photo
Wed 07/11/07 03:40 AM
Hello!Michael,I am very pleased to meet U,and I love ur posts by the way,U are very inspirational.I also sense a strong faith also.God Bless You!Michael.I've noticed also U are close to TxsGal.She is one of my cherished friends @ JSH,I have this tendency of referring 2 her as my go-to gurl,for she is a very amazing woman inded.She is so well grounded,loving,caring,compassionate,inspirational,etc.so many qualities really.I love her & admire her very dearly.She is deeply embedded within my heart 4 ever.Take care Michael.Godspeed!Cybear aka Steven;=)
:tongue: flowerforyou blushing glasses

no photo
Wed 07/11/07 03:31 AM
Do I hear the flutter of wings again.Cy looks skyward.Yay!it's my guardian angel who has swooped down to check up on Cy again.Yay!;=).(((((((bear~hug)))))))Yes I'm very careful with my huggies,I realize ur wings are fragile(lmao)You read me like an open book through my Poetry.I f not for my very dear & cherished friends here @ my 2nd home there is no way would I ever be able to open up the way I do and expose my inner self.Furthormore I am indebted forever to U all for my healing process has transpired through my Poetry & expression.Mere words could never express my gratitude for that,though I'll try to in the meantime.I love U very dearly my cherished friend & guardian angel forever.Love,Cy;-)
((((((((((bear!huggies~a~plenty)))))))))))))Put that fruit down,piggy bear!Hmmmm!fruit=YUMMY!:tongue:(lmao)Godspeed!Cybear :tongue:
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: love blushing embarassed

no photo
Tue 07/10/07 05:17 PM
Bearifically beautiful S~L~M.I luv it very much.It totally defines the true essence & meaning of friendship.Them U hold on to & cherish for life,for they are everything sweetheart.Excellent read hon.Godspeed!Cybear;=) ((((((bear~hugs))))):tongue: flowerforyou blushing

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 20 21