Community > Posts By > Cybear07

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 12:47 PM
That was bearific G~C.The ilusion U were loking for was completely successful & strongly felt.Fair 2 say,I'm ready 2 jump back in for my 2nd 1 today and attempt a lil of that magic(lmao)Fantastic gurly,I luved it.Godspeed!Cybear;=)((((((bear~hug))))):tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 10:12 AM
Good Morn.my guardian angel.(((((bear~huggies)))))I thank You! sooo kindly D for ur words are very dear 2 me & as U know I cherish ur friendship.Me & Pamela are conn.on many levels & we seem 2 have a great deal in common so I am overjoyed 2 say the least.She is a beautiful lady inside & out.She is very shy,but I'm working on getting her back 2 our 2nd home,and she's waiting for dev.on some currents pic.'s.I can't wait 2 see them.She is indeed precious & I believe a higher intervention is in progress here most certainly.Good Luck tomm.sweetheart K.I wuv U bearifically dear.Godspeed!Cybear;=)((((((((bear~huggies~kisses)))))))))
:smile: :tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 10:04 AM
HI!G~C.I thank You!very kindly for them dear words,& I am bearifically happy that U enjoyed them also.I hope U are enjoying urself @ ur 2nd home.U will make many dear friends here.Trust Me!And if U seek someone special also I pray that U 2 find 1 another.And quite frankly I'm sure U will.Many people have have connected @ JSH.I & Pamela seem 2 be the latest of the group,however many before us have also.Good luck sweetheart in ur search if that is whom U seek.Godspeed!Cybear;=)
(((((((bear~hug))))))):tongue: flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 08:32 AM
These threatening clouds looming the sky
My prior plans foiled I'm wondering why
Mother nature's fierce power and control
Mankind is humbled by her steadfast hold
The crackling boom within sheets of rain
Peering anxiously my lover by windowpane
Separative moments by the demanding world
Contemplating intimacy makes my toes curl
The overwhelming effect you bring upon me
Surrendering thoughts of her skin upon me
Excitement growing as the time grows near
Once solitude nurtured by an undying fear
By faith and perseverance I am now awoken
Standing up from ruins and nearly broken
Commonality shared from a horrendous past
Internal death unfolding but we held fast
A discovery of each other ended the reign
We demolished an impervious wall of pain
Our new beginning was proclaimed by dove
As mother nature shed her tears up above
Fear & uncertainty is now washed by tide
Our stare now locked as she parks outside
Minus rain gear upon the lawn I did stand
She walked up slowly and touched my hand
Embraced are we while rain soaks our skin
Her luxuriant hair is now driven by wind
My lips are wandering along side her neck
The teardrops of rain bounce off the deck
Her quivering lips excite me beyond belief
I trace them slowly they provide me relief
Quickly stiffening from her gasps & moans
Rubbing her knee tenderly I utter a groan
If not lacking a fence on the lawn we'd be
Your passionate submissions is what I see
Our undying love has become a welcome fate
And together we remain up until God's gate

Passionately written by Cybear 7/19/07
For PKH aka Pamela{{bear~hugs~kisses}}

no photo
Thu 07/19/07 01:50 AM
Please don't say I love you.
Those words touch me much too deeply.
And they make my core tremble.
Don't think you realize the effect you have over me.
And please don't look at me like that.

(Chorus)
It just makes me want to make you near me always.

Please don't kiss me so sweet,
It makes me crave a thousand kisses to follow.
And please don't touch me like that,
Makes every other embrace seem pale and shallow.
And please don't come so close.

(Bridge)
And please don't bring me flowers,
They only whisper the sweet things you'd say.
And don't try to understand me.
Your hands already know too much anyway.

(Chorus)
It just makes me want to make you near me always.

And when you look into my eyes,
Please know my heart is in your hands.
It's nothing that I understand.
But when in your arms,
You have complete power over me
So be gentle if you please,cause

(Coda)
Your hands are in my hair,but
My heart is in your teeth
Baby,and it makes me want
to make you near me always.
Want to be near you always.

Written & Produced by Jewel Kilcher
Humbly submitted by Cybear 7/19/07
For PKH aka Pamela {X+O};=)
:heart:+:heart:={:tongue:~:tongue:}

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 09:11 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!SNUGGLE-BOO(((((((((((((bear~huggie)))))))))))))+ a birthday smootch.Yay!:tongue:So how many yrs.young sweetie?Do tell;inquiring minds of JSH need 2 know(lmao)Please don't lift the cake K,I'm bearifically sorryembarassedbut I think there's a hole in the center underneath it.That waz beartastically clever huh?:tongue:Well look at me does it look like I have restraint I mean;I'm a Bear.Geez!
laughI hope U have a bearific day sweetheart.I wuv U big-time.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 05:45 PM
Please forgive me;D~K~O~W,Marie,LaMoM,Frank,TxsGal,S~B~F and SandyLou for my lack of response on this Poem for I am physically & emotionally drained @ the moment.I assisted my oldest Daughter Jesssica with moving into the wee hrs.I then picked up 3 1/2 hrs.shut-eye at best.A shower with 1 eye open,then the p.c. for an e-mail to Pam only 2 find out I missed her & she deactivated.The great news people is I've made re-contact with her,Praise God!but we have not spoken of her return as of yet.I will use my bearific charm however to accomplish this for she is a very beautiful lady inside & out.We would all love 2 keep her,so bear with me and I'll work on that.As far as anything else goes out of respect for her privacy I can not go beyond that K.I luv U all bearifically & I thank Sweet Jesus that I have you all in my life.U are my family in every sense of the word,& I shall speak of this bond with Pam also so she may sse what a fantastic place JSH really is,for it is the very hearts & souls that make this place so great.Amen!(((((((((((bear~hugs))))))))))))I wuv U all bearifically.{X+O}
Godspeed!Cybear;=)Your Bearific Friend Forever. :tongue: flowerforyou
:heart: blushing embarassed :tongue:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D~K~O~W=:tongue: flowerforyou blushing
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marie=:tongue: flowerforyou blushing
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LaMom=:tongue: flowerforyou blushing
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Frank=:tongue: flowerforyou blushing
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
TxsGal=:tongue: flowerforyou blushing
S~B~F=:tongue: flowerforyou blushing
SandyLou=:tongue: flowerforyou blushing
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassedflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 08:30 AM
p.s.Check your reg.e-mail sweethert,I just wrote U half of a novel.As I was sending it,I found out U de-activatedsadIf U read your reg.e-mail I'm certain U will return 2 us.We love U dearly and will pray for your immediate return 2 us.Where are U pammy-poo.K;I am now forced 2 use my snout & very keen bearific senses.I find U my pretty & ur lil kitty's too.(lmao)CHECK ur reg.e-mail Pam.So U wanna play hide & seek with a Bear hey?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :tongue: Hmmmm!I will find U Pammy(lol)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:tongue: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:tongue:

Once again I let go of my heart
And thought together we'd make a new start
We both shared our pain and sorrow
And with you I looked towars tomorrow
Something happened I'm not quite sure
But what I felt for you was pure
You touched my heart like never before
It was you I really did adore
I put it all out there for the world to see
But now again I'm on bended knee
I'll survive,and so will you
We have no choice,what else can we do
Maybe friends we should of stayed
Because now my heart,feels betrayed
My prayer for both of us would be
Continue to share for the world to see
And no he's watching from above
That we both will find true love
I've enjoyed you all but it's time to leave
My wish for you all is always BELIEVE.
noway sad brokenheart brokenheart

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 08:18 PM
I am walking aimlessly searching for thee
With my wounded heart and unanswered plea
Tally the count of some exchanged e-mails
While loneliness reigns and hope prevails
Just ones additional day of erosion still
As my tears splash paint on the windowsill
Spider web fractures lies across my heart
Sadistically coursed and etched dot to dot
Feeding off sorrow with such dreadful glee
Begging for my submission upon bended knee
Spreads like cancer 1 centimeter each day
So victorious always many sad men will say
Have I provoked my failure by way of a pen
Or just pitiful hope that I may live again
Terrible a notion or have I sealed my fate
My worthiness slipping from a solemn state
Offered words served by the minuscule time
An after taste left of such bitter-ed lime
Word game of tennis as the clock tick-tock
I return to slumber under my faithful rock
Once more vanished & another day grown old
No shared body warmth and my body so cold
You seek Prince Charming well that I'm not
You're no Princess either or nearly as hot
Then heartless game players need not apply
Such mindless trickery just makes me sigh
Faithfully it is my soul mate whom I seek
While you search & plunder the sad & weak
Until I find my Goddess so I shall remain
A few less fractures with a minimized pain

Sadly written by Cybear 7/17/07
:cry: brokenheart sad

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 03:47 PM
1)It has no place or value within the Poetry Forum whatsoever.If some inherently stupid individual attacks a Poet in there we will report him or her immediately.This would rob the Poet of his expression and seriously hinder his or her integrity to the reader,thus slaying the Poet with his own instrument.I am 1000% against this & furthermore the forum would lose serious writers including myself which in turn would cost everyone.A seriously bad proposal & I implore U to reconsider it.PLEASE!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2)A In regards to the other forums,I absolutely agree that this is needed however there are inherently stupid individuals using it as a game,someone they don't like personally,personality clashes,ridiculous & unfounded reasons etc.It is being horrendously abused so it will require serious tweaking to fine tune it so it may serve it's primary purpose.
Subperb idea though in general however it requires some refurbishment.
Godspeed!Cybear;=) :tongue: flowerforyou embarassed

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 03:16 PM
Words of Wisdom gurly.Luv it,& it permeates with truthfulness.Godspeed!Cybear;=)~(((bear~hug))):tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 02:30 PM
Hi!S~P.This is simply bearific expression of deep love & the bond that U shared with him.So heartfelt and emmotionally powerful.Your right also about words not needing to be expressed in this relationship.They are not needed for this love is expressed through so many other ways.Beautiful sweetheart.Godspeed!Cybear;=)(((((((bear~hugs))))))

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 01:34 PM
Hi!S~P~S.I think that was simply bearific.How in the world could U possibly come to the assumption that U suck @ Poetry.I beg 2 differ,for this work is brimming with heartfelt emotion that is pouring out to the perp.in your life who wronged U.Please do not down yourself sweetheart for this hinders upon one's self-esteem K.You are beautiful & you're expression is equally as powerful.I luv this read hon.Godspeed!Cybear;=)
p.s.Please submit more K,we'd love 2 read it seriously.((((bear~hugs)))

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 01:22 PM
Excellent read CCP.Freakin frightening some of the dreams we experience.Some of them seem unbelievably surreal.I would gladly sit by a pond & chase away nightfall & slumber for that matter.Some are just well U know....Good read sweetheart.(((((bear~hug))))
:tongue: flowerforyou blushing glasses

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 01:14 PM
I luv that quote very much Frank.Perhaps it may even encourage many to peer inside themselves & see how in touch they really are with themselves & everything around them,then perhaps they finally might begin to grasp the meaning of life.Superb quote by S~M~N~D.Thx!for sharing.Godspeed!Cybear;=):tongue: flowerforyou glasses

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 01:03 PM
That is simply bearific Doc.Pleased 2 meet U by the way.I really love the flow with this and how the inner self is questioning the mind.The (self-conscience feel)I think this was a fantastic read & I'd love 2 read more from you.Godspeed!Cybear:tongue: glasses flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 12:54 PM
Hmmmm!I did hear the word "Bear"Just figured I pounce in & see if a family member was in here.I don't see any bears.Hmmmm!But I do see this adorable poochie in a frame.What a cutie.I think poochie likes me Sandy.Yeah!she wagging her tongue at me.That's simply bearific.Well then is Sandy trying her hand @ Poetry?Yay!Very kewl indeed.I like this alot hon,straight forward & precisely to the point concerning low-life's who attempt 2 take advantage of women via the net.Reminds me of my Poem from yesterday.Good sweetheart;right on top of things is exactly where you need 2 stay.Sadly the net is corrupted with this type & even worse I'm afraid.I would love 2 see more from you hon.Who is this Bear?I'm jealous.j/k ttyl/hon.(((((((((bear~huggie)))))))):tongue:flowerforyou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{bear:tongue:den}

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 04:21 AM
I have strong feelings,for this man
That I met right here in cyber land
Not real sure on what to do
This dating thing to me is new
We've shared emails for awhile
And his always seem to make me smile
I want to tell him how I really feel
He's got it all with great sex appeal
Afraid that I could be let down
So for now I'll stay quite and not make a sound.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've sat and pondered just the other day
It was merely a few days she'd been away
I've searched a place where she might be
Deep inside my of heart is what I'd see
This shared connection of a painful past
Two frightened souls with a fear to cast
Reach out for my hand & come to me dear
It's not by sorrow you will shed a tear
Waves of happiness for a new found life
Not ones of pain and such bitter strife
My emotions & feelings by poetic prose
Does leave oneself naked and so exposed
I'm grateful then,for I did not refrain
By a quiet heart they would fall in vain
Two lonely doves have now been set free
To discover new life as it's meant to be
Wounded I'm certain,but now in our past
Embarked a journey & the rest they cast
Passed grievous trials but we did cope
Our new path is filled with love & hope
My poetry & eyes are windows of my soul
Fall in to me lover & forever I'll hold

Written by PKH aka Pamela 7/16/07
Addition by Cybear 7/17/07(((bear~hugs)))
For my very dear friend,Pamela aka PKH
:tongue: flowerforyou :heart: blushing embarassed

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:58 PM
Hi!Frank.Thank You!for dropping in 2 speak 2 me.I know what you're saying,Sadly cyberworld has been corrupted by sooo many players,haters,scammers,pedophiles,stalkers,spammers,bimbo's etc.An illustrious list of low-life.So sad really.It's just heart rendering 2 see JSH slipping 2 these type.It was created by 2 fine & generous men whose hearts are obviously genuine & true.So many of us are deeply grateful for this & the intentions of JSH was to keep it from being overrun by that caliber of people.I have many dear friends here & I'm very protective of them,so it's imperative 2 rope & collar them before it becomes full-blown.Then were all in deep doo-doo.I pray this never happpens.I would protect friends with my own life & I'll try 2 protect them here though that's virtually impossible for there nothing but cowards behind keyboards really.Let's all stick together then in the meantime and toss them as we can.Thx!again Frank sincerly.Your bearific Friend,Cybear.((((bear~hug))):=)
glasses :tongue:flowerforyou embarassed

no photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:42 PM
Hi!Marie aka Sweetheart aka my confidant.We shall stand & lie waste 2 the icky demons who try to promote chaos @ our second home.I could never leave U my very dear friend and all my other true friends.You all mean the world 2 Cy and U all are more important in my life than mere words can express.The last time I wrote a Poem about all of my friends here I was all choked up & turned into a beary mess indeed.I luv U & my dear friends very bearifically.I value my friendship with U and my true friends here more than my so-called wordly friends & acquantices.U & my friends here do not put up facades,stereotyping,judgemental,keeping w/the Jones factor,yada-yada so impresssed am I.Geez!Give me a break.U see where this is leading right.There not half as important in my life as U & my dear friends here @JSH.So it is said,so it is writtten.Amen!ttyl/sweetheart.Love,Cybear(((((((((((((bear~hugs~a~plenty))))))))))))))

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 20 21