Community > Posts By > RainbowTrout

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:47 PM
Raspberry Pi reminds me of the old Heathkit for Ham Radio in that you can build it like connecting Legos with with added parts.

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:44 PM

Raspberry Pi Model B+ arrives with four USB ports, microSD slot
Freshly baked, hot from the kitchen
By Dave Neal
Mon Jul 14 2014, 09:24

UK COMPUTING OUTFIT the Raspberry Pi Foundation has added the Raspberry Pi Model B+ computer to its range, which has additional hardware for the same low price.

The foundation announced the Raspberry Pi Model B+ on Monday morning, but we have had one since last week. We can confirm that it is fine little thing, with some obvious changes.

The firm has tinkered with the Model B+ and tailored it to include all of the additions that Raspberry Pi users have requested. In a blog post the foundation said that this isn't the Raspberry Pi Two, "but rather the final evolution of the original Raspberry Pi".

The Raspberry Pi Model B+ computer has a new style, low noise power input, double the number of USB ports at four, a 40 pin GPIO header, which replaces a 26 pin unit, a click-in microSD slot that puts the card neatly into the side of the unit, and a general shuffling of content on the board.

raspberry-pi-model-b-plus The Raspberry Pi Model B+ is a very nice upgrade indeed. We found it easy to set up, asking a novice to do it, and we had no problems. Noobs, which came on an included microSD card, installed easily, and we incurred no problems with setup. Raspbian Linux remains a light, easy to use operating system, and the GUI is recognisable enough to keep even hardened Windows users happy.

Some things do not change and the general shape of the board remains the same. An HDMI slot that can work with the television or PC display is still there, and the Broadcom SoC processor remains the same and can still be overclocked, and the Model B+ has 512MB of RAM. There's a socket for an Ethernet cable, but we chose to use a USB WiFi adapter, which cost �15.

Some things are the same but different. The headphone jack is still there, but it also includes better audio and video. This means that the composite RCA socket, which would be redundant, has been removed.

The Raspberry Pi Model B+ measures 85x56x17mm and costs around �25. �

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2355055/raspberry-pi-model-b-arrives-with-four-usb-ports-microsd-slot

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:33 PM
Just saying hi.

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 08/09/14 06:17 AM
Hubble discovers 'zombie star' haunting the universe

Astronomers discover what could be a supernova survivor, a white dwarf star that may have defied a fiery death.

by Amanda Kooser@akooser August 7, 2014 2:04 PM PDT

http://www.cnet.com/news/nasa-discovers-zombie-star-haunting-the-universe/

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 08/09/14 05:27 AM
Thank you, friends. :)

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 08/08/14 04:04 PM
Control alt delete;
A body pillow with feet.
Barbie doll not complete;
Seaweed for hair indiscreet.

Control alt return;
She made me burn.
Took the jaded away;
I liked her that way.

Control alt shift;
How we would drift.
A friend so sincere;
Her thoughts not clear.

Control alt escape;
Such a dream state.
Snuggled in deep;
I'd fall fast asleep.

Control alt backspace;
Such a pretty face.
My heart would race;
Love not disgrace.

Control alt control;
Always on patrol.
Dave, will I dream?
HAL, you will scream.

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 08/08/14 03:17 PM
:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 08/08/14 02:10 PM
I had never got jealous of my ex because she had never gave me reason to distrust her. But later when I was infatuated with someone I was so jealous I couldn't help it.

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 08/08/14 02:04 PM
Edited by RainbowTrout on Fri 08/08/14 02:07 PM
This thread is worth saving. I mean when they come onto you so fast your head is reeling. How can you say that you love me when you don't even know me? Not here; on Facebook is what I am currently experiencing. I get that feeling of being targeted. Since I am heterosexual it was easy to let go of the two guys but the lady it even seems more like a scam. One would like to give the benefit of a doubt but one can't but believe the old saying if it is too good to be true then it probably isn't good.

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 08/08/14 01:52 PM
If you go to church and they don't it might be quality time away from each other.

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 08/07/14 07:16 PM
Not blaming others for my own faults. Today, I quit blaming my dad for my failed relationships. His not letting me play with dolls when I was younger has nothing to do with my failed relationships, today.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 08/07/14 01:22 PM
Good thread. I over E. If one is having difficulty pleasing one woman then wouldn't the difficulty level be raised? I just love the logic problems. Usually when I let my emotions rule my intellect I always have to pay Karma. Which makes me wonder if Karma is female.

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 08/07/14 05:40 AM

I feel like a person is going to do what they want to...so it shouldnt be any secret about the side chick if your going to stay with that person who has a need for extra...

That makes sense.

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 08/05/14 04:25 PM

Or when the Dr. Jekyll turns into the Mr. Hyde without warning.:smile:

So, you work with my ex-wife then?

Did you marry her first? She said she wasn't married before. laugh

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 08/05/14 04:11 PM
Being a cunning sweet talker doesn't come naturally for me. But the nurses and female aides are teaching me to be better. It still seems like the art of lying to me. But the job is the job. I just love working with the crazies. Its the normal ones that throw me off. Or when the Dr. Jekyll turns into the Mr. Hyde without warning.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 08/05/14 03:59 PM

Have been stalked by both women and men. Men posing as women and women posing as men. Makes me want to give that Spock one eye brow lift. Fascinating, to be sure.
always fascinating and highly entertaining ... Unless of course you suffer from paranoia and delusions of grandeur .. Then can understand how it would become bothersome :-) a true stalker .. Is terrifying .. Have experience that in real life.. But the police are always on hand .. To serve and protect :-)

After I quit the mind controlling drugs I am not as paranoid as I used to be. Still working on the delusions of grandeur. Poetry has really helped me to deal with that. You are lucky that the police take you seriously. Have you ever had trouble with narcissism? Real life. What a concept! Hows that working for you? Maybe I have been here too long.laugh

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 08/05/14 03:49 PM
Have been stalked by both women and men. Men posing as women and women posing as men. Makes me want to give that Spock one eye brow lift. Fascinating, to be sure.

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 08/05/14 03:44 PM
So in your opinion what would be the difference in a side chick and a back up woman? I would think there would be a difference. And shouldn't a guy be willing to share his women with another guy or not? As Jt says the fantasy world is different than the real world isn't it? I mean how does that work for having expectations? How big does this circle get? lol I could see the problem with communication, jealousy and drama. Are we talking like a commune here? Enquiring minds want to know for sure.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 08/05/14 03:28 PM
It is close to a hundred degrees here in the Ozarks. Sky doesn't look that cloudy. Got the fan and AC on to make it tolerable inside the man cave.

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:24 PM

Geez. I was hoping HughesNet was something to look forward to, JT. I am signed up with ViaSat because it was part of the bundle with Directv. Still love the Directv but can't wait to get out of the 2 year contract with ViaSat. They say just watch your usage meter. lol What a load; I pay for it by the month I should get a month's worth. First, it was the 10 GB. Then, the 12 GB and now upgraded to the 25 GB at the 129.00 price. Which means for four days you get awesome Internet but then dial-up speed the rest of the month. From midnight to 5 AM the speed is great but then I work third shift.laugh

with Hughesnet,i can't stream videos or do any online gaming until between 2 am and 8 am,because that's why it runs full speed.being i usually have to be awake at 9 am,i have to make the decision "do i want sleep?or do i want to catch up on gaming and stuff?"

decisions,decisions.......

I feel your pain. Waiting for my two days off a week so I can watch my Anime is like my new thing now. Sleep, those little slices of death. lol I mean what is the Internet without the ability to stream. :)

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25