Community > Posts By > RainbowTrout

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 11/20/14 07:58 AM
I hear ya. This casual sex thing I hear you talking about. What ever happened to serious sex?

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 11/10/14 08:45 PM
I think you would be happier with Android. First off because it came from Linux. But then since becoming more adaptable to Windows it is getting the same problem with susceptibility to viruses. So it acts like a weaker version of Linux. So many free Apps with Android and ones you can pay for, too. You can get too many Apps I have found.

I tried that Windows 8.1 phone which I thought was cool at first but then maybe I am too much into Linux to really understand it. I guess it is about preference and I prefer Android. I would like to check out the Ubuntu phone.

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 11/09/14 01:51 PM
by RainbowSlider

The way she puts me down
You would think me clown.
But when no one is around
She is the best honey found.

And I try so hard not to care.
Cause the love is to beware.
The scary way she says dear.
It brings all the primal fear.

Knowing I am not her one.
For she loves to have fun.
My Gaean Alice knows me.
Fact stranger than fantasy.

She endears me to charm.
Does not mean any harm.
With that tempting smile
The word lingers a while.

Am like putty in her hand.
Knees weak; Forget stand.
Gaea's ocean of love I feel.
All my heart learns to heal.

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 11/01/14 03:21 PM
I am getting a data usage alert on my Android like I was getting on my web browser for the Internet service provider for my computer. So I am cutting down on Apps. You can get used to using too many Apps with Android as they just keep on making them. LOL

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 10/30/14 01:02 PM
Wow. That was a beautiful story. So full of meaning. :smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 10/30/14 12:59 PM
:smile: I was inspired.flowerforyou

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 10/30/14 06:37 AM
by RainbowSlider

The time of the day can seem irrelevant when two are far apart and out of sync.
Or it can be so meaningful when two are spiritually connected is what we think.
These intimate moments that transcend different cultures and far away places.
We are together because our friendship is there as you can tell from our faces.

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 10/27/14 02:02 PM
Oh. Yeah. Nice thread. Thanks for posting it. Can't remember how many times I was told you are such a nice guy. Can't we be just friends? LOL

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 10/19/14 09:43 AM
by RainbowSlider

My muse and I once kissed the sky.
We blew kisses at the passersby.
Because we were in love with verse.
There was never need to rehearse.

It came from our mind and heart.
We each in turn would do our part.
She would smile at me and grin.
Then it would happen, again.

She would say now write this.
And she would blow me a kiss.
My muse and I would write.
Sometimes all through the night.

She likes to look over my shoulder.
She helps me to write even bolder.
She comforts me when I'm blocked.
So many secrets she has unlocked.

When I am down she comes around.
She says wipe off that silly frown.
Write me a sonnet; Don't be shy.
Because today we will kiss the sky.

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 10/07/14 07:04 PM
Breath taking picture. :)

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 10/05/14 07:21 AM
Okay. I see where I needed to send a request to add as a friend before I could do the testimonial. My bad.:smile: They have to be on the friend's list first.

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 10/05/14 05:46 AM
Not sure how to do one.

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 09/29/14 01:17 PM
:smile: flowerforyou

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 09/28/14 05:34 PM
I am finding that it can be just as hard to ask for help as it is to give it. It is just one of the perks I find in being a care giver.:smile: Sure beats loneliness.flowerforyou

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 09/08/14 09:26 PM
I have been staying in the friendship zone and it is a nice comfortable place to be.

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 09/06/14 10:04 AM
Man, what a loser this guy was. Yup. Spoilt like he said in his own words. I am glad she found her own validity in herself. She was too good for him any way.

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 09/06/14 09:54 AM
I think pregnant women are beautiful.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 08/31/14 01:46 PM
Elvis Presley-You ain't nothing but a hound dog. I can remember her singing it a lot. :smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 08/31/14 12:11 PM

I think she trained me. One of her friends told me she had an older guy she was with before she made me. And after she left me she was already with another one. I learned to be more careful and am more cautious now. Even when you have the best of intentions you can still get hurt. Like Hill Street Blues warns, "Lets be careful out there."

Hahaha and so true!...

Hi ((((Roy))))waving

I know, right? I can remember when my ego wouldn't dare let me show just how vulnerable I am. But I think it makes me feel more human. Always felt like I was an easy mark. Some adages are just so true. There is no fool like an old fool.laugh The strangest thing though is when you have real friends they will check up on you because they know you are vulnerable. One thing I did right was to make friends with women who have boyfriends and women who are married. You would be amazed how much they have your back because the last thing they would want to do would be to lose you as a friend for your friendship is valuable to them.:smile:

Hi ((((Leigh))))waving

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 08/31/14 11:07 AM
I think she trained me. One of her friends told me she had an older guy she was with before she made me. And after she left me she was already with another one. I learned to be more careful and am more cautious now. Even when you have the best of intentions you can still get hurt. Like Hill Street Blues warns, "Lets be careful out there."

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25