Community > Posts By > RainbowTrout

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 07/05/14 11:07 AM
After trying the Nokia Lumina 520 Windows Phone with 8.1 Windows for AT&T Go-Phone I was really delighted with the Samsung Android AT&T Avail 2 Go-Phone. It has Linux kernel 3.4 and my Lubuntu PC found it with no problem. happy It has Android 4.1 on it and so much easier than trying to mess around with Windows.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 07/04/14 06:02 PM
Well, since my house partner is Wiccan I was thinking of one of those super brooms like they have on Harry Potter. But then didn't Harry Potter fly off the handle in that movie?

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 07/04/14 05:46 PM
All I have to do is see the broken things; How my finances have improved and How I will never see Pepto-Bismol in the same way again. I mean who else drinks a Pepto-Bismol and Vodka mixed drink? A teaspoon of Pepto-Bismol helps the Vodka go down (sung to a teaspoon of sugar helps the medicine go down). You know pink used to be one of my favourite colours.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 07/04/14 05:33 PM
Good thread. For me this would go into the category of money or love which I saw earlier on the site. Because if you work in the medical field it can knock you out of both. If you are affected you can't work which can knock you out of the money and the love for those you have to take care of. I guess it takes a real workaholic to see the connection. You can get into some real trouble with cross contamination both in your private and public areas. Be good for goodness sake.

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 07/02/14 10:16 AM
He played on (McHale's Navy, All in the Family, The Munsters, The Phil Silvers Show, Captain Video and His Video Rangers, Tom Corbett: Space Cadet, The Real McCoys, The Untouchables, The Donna Reed Show, Car 54: Where Are You?, Gunsmoke, Ben Casey, Dennis the Menace, The Twilight Zone, Petticoat Junction, Batman (1966 live-action), The Batman/Superman Hour ('60s animated), Batman: The Animated Series, The New Batman Adventures, Gotham Girls, Static Shock, Superman: The Animated Series, Challenge of the SuperFriends, Wonder Woman (1977 live-action), I Dream of Jeannie, The Flying Nun, Here's Lucy, Green Acres, Nanny and the Professor, My Three Sons, Emergency!, Room 222, Love American Style, The Odd Couple, Adam-12, Jeannie, The New Scooby-Doo Movies, Barnaby Jones, Marcus Welby MD, Kolchak: The Night Stalker, Ironside, Clue Club, The Streets of San Francisco, The Rockford Files, The Amazing Spider-Man, Police Story, The Love Boat, Operation Petticoat, Quincy, Black Sheep Squadron, Delta House, Alice, The Incredible Hulk, Three's Company, The Waltons, Lou Grant, Flo, General Hospital, No Soap Radio, The Greatest American Hero, The Dukes of Hazzard, Trapper John MD, Remington Steele, Major Dad, Murder She Wrote, & many more) passed away last night (Tuesday) at age 89.

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 07/02/14 10:04 AM
Welcome to the place. This a good place to mingle with others. I hope you find what you are looking for.

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 07/02/14 09:41 AM
Maybe so they can get on that show, "Cheaters". It is amazing what lengths some people would go to get on television. Has anyone ever watched the show?

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 07/02/14 09:29 AM

I think my most favourite date was with a lesbians. Did we have sex? A definite, no.laugh Did we have a blast, a definite yes.:smile: I have had fun experiences with bi-sexual women with the same outcome.:smile:

It would seem we are on the same page Rainbow man...flowerforyou :heart:

I can understand your statement about not understanding the attraction. I was used as the relay between two lesbians at work. One told me to go tell her 'ol lady' hi. The 'ol' lady told me to go tell the other one that she was her 'ol' lady and not the other way around. I gave up trying to figure what they both meant but it was like, "Alrighty then".laugh For me red neck lesbians have to be the hardest to figure out of all. :smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 07/02/14 05:36 AM
I think my most favourite date was with a lesbians. Did we have sex? A definite, no.laugh Did we have a blast, a definite yes.:smile: I have had fun experiences with bi-sexual women with the same outcome.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/30/14 11:33 PM
Okay. It is starting to make sense now.laugh In episode three we find that the vampire and succubus, Kutumu are at war. And Yuke and Schoona are at war. Yuke is a witch who likes Moka, the vampire. But we find that Moka is heterosexual but Yuke is saved by Schoona. But then we find that Yuke is bisexual and likes Schoona. But Yuke is a child prodigy and Schoona isn't supposed to like Yuke or otherwise that would make him a pedophile. I would suggest taking a tranquilizer before watching this.laugh

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/30/14 10:44 PM
I can't believe it. The vampire puts the cross (Rosarie) back on in episode two. Two Mochas as the vampire admits she sucks Schoona's blood just for food. But the other Mocha really likes Schoona. Aw, how sweet but incredible hard to believe. Mocho defeats the succubus who just wants to suck the life out of Schoona. But wait doesn't having the blood sucked out you the same as having the blood sucked out of you?laugh I feel so sorry for him going to this whole school of monsters and he is the only human there. Man. I am glad I didn't have to go to Yokai Academy.laugh

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/30/14 10:10 PM
I love Hulu And Anime. My favorite Anime has to be Rosario + Vampire. Okay I realize that she can't take the cross off and her friend does in episode one. But who puts the cross back her? Because he is knocked out by the monster and wakes up laying on her lap after she kicks the monster's tail. Enquiring minds want to know.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/30/14 08:27 PM
Drug test? What kind of drugs are we testing?

Tommy Chong

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/30/14 04:18 PM
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/06/30/326926331/companies-can-refuse-to-cover-contraception-supreme-court-says

The Supreme Court has ruled that family owned and other closely held companies can opt out of the Affordable Care Act's provisions for no-cost prescription contraception in most health insurance if they have religious objections.

The owners of the Hobby Lobby chain of arts and crafts stores and those of another closely held company, Conestoga Wood Specialties Corp., had objected on the grounds of religious freedom.

The ruling affirms a Hobby Lobby victory in a lower court and gives new standing to similar claims by other companies.

Update at 1:15 p.m. ET: Ruling Puts Women At Risk, White House Says

"Today's decision jeopardizes the health of women" who work at the companies included in the court's decision, White House press secretary Josh Earnest said.

The AP reports that "Earnest said the White House is looking into how many women could be affected by the decision. He said Congress should take action to assist women affected by the decision."

So how does this put women at risk?

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/30/14 04:07 PM
Whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well. - Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/30/14 03:55 PM

Yes. Of course. It is the best deterrent for purse snatchers.laugh :smile:

I know!!!.... They forget why they were following me!!!!!rofl

I hear ya. When that CRS kicks in it can really do a number on you. I was stalking somebody but I forget who it was.laugh

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/30/14 02:22 PM
Yes. Of course. It is the best deterrent for purse snatchers.laugh :smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/30/14 02:21 PM
A turn on like laughing in the rain by Neil Sedaka.

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/30/14 02:05 PM

It is like the Energizer bunny. Have you ever wondered why there are so many bunnies?laugh

Hahahaha...No, but I'm beginning to!laugh

Hiya Rainbow man!!...flowerforyou waving

Hows it hanging, Leigh?flowerforyou :smile: :wink:

Nice to see, ya.drinker

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/30/14 02:02 PM
Don't put it off. Procrastinate, today.
Ellen DeGeneres

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25