RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 03/31/13 05:26 AM
It is but just one of my many addictions.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 03/31/13 05:25 AM
Happy Easter:smile: Good morning.

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 03/30/13 08:14 PM
How do you keep the clutter down to a minimum?

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 03/30/13 03:30 PM
He might have found the way. I have heard rumors about this back door.

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 03/28/13 05:41 AM

Love= when ur love betrays u

Yeah. Sucks when you are in love but they aren't. Been there. Better luck next time.

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 03/28/13 05:35 AM
I hear that, Vivian.laugh Good morning. Nice to drive home without having to wait until the windshield is clear enough to see through.

RainbowTrout's photo
Thu 03/28/13 05:33 AM
When you are in a whole group of women and you only see her.

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 03/27/13 03:37 PM
Edited by RainbowTrout on Wed 03/27/13 03:40 PM

I am looking to build a computer a computer to do video editing. I’ve seen gaming systems that can houses many hard drives and would like to find a case that can least hold five hard drives. Also want one that can hold many sticks of RAM and a fast processor. I need something that can handle Adobe Premier and where I can hook my audio mixer up to. I do have an adaptor that converts my RCA audio cables to the USB but I would if there is a way to have a built in RCA jacks in the computer.

Also what video card would be needed if I want to send video out to a TV or DVD recorder? Unless you know a DVD program that can allow me to place more then two hours on a DVD. I am mainly videoing weddings right now but might want to expand later.

http://www.outletpc.com/fh5653-70sb127000002-sound-blaster-x-fi-titanium-hd.html

I have this card in my computer and I can listen to my Mitsubishi WS-55315 television speakers with RCA jacks or the Emerson speakers hooked up on my desk. I am using Lubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail and it works great. I am using a Nvidia 9500 GT PCI-E for the X16 slot and the sound blaster is using the X1 slot. I am using the 55 inch tv with my Dell 22 inch wide monitor with the vga port to the Dell and the S-Video to the Mitsubishi. Eventually I will figure out how to run the Dell 19 inch monitor with both of those on the dvi port even though it is still Linux.

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 03/27/13 03:11 PM
The true factor that distinguishes the enthusiast from the casual user (besides the frequent wet dreams involving printed circuit boards) is the desire to tweak one's system. Anybody can buy a new computer. Only the few can improve the computer they currently have, or even have a desire to learn, and only a fraction of those truly enjoy the process. Welcome to our world. :smile:

http://archive.arstechnica.com/tweak/index.html

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 03/27/13 02:49 PM
I have a collection of Sonny Chiba and Bruce Lee. :)

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 03/27/13 02:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsVMfARmqaI

Carolyn Wonderland ~ Misunderstood

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 03/27/13 01:55 PM
Jump right in. You will be hooked.

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 03/27/13 07:07 AM
I am finding that it can be just as hard to ask for help as it is to ask if others need help when it comes to coworkers where we have equal status. Always playing to hero can get your back in bad shape. There is nothing really to prove and the 'act' can get old after a while. I mean really; How long can one keep it up before one is either feels like they are doing it all themselves or feel like the other is carrying the whole load and really doesn't need them?

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 03/27/13 06:49 AM
Good morning, Vivian. I sure have been drinking more coffee just to get warm.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 03/27/13 05:43 AM
Terrible news. And so sad to hear.

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 03/26/13 03:49 PM
I would have to agree. I have been cleaning the house all day except some solitaire game breaks. The real beauty was what was under all the dirt and clutter. I think that could go with beauty is only skin deep. If a woman is only beautiful under the skin I would hate to have to skin her to find out.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 03/26/13 02:50 PM
Max Headroom

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 03/26/13 01:43 PM
The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams - Adam's Cub episode:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Tue 03/26/13 12:25 PM
So where is the best place to hide; In the closet or under the rock?

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next