Community > Posts By > RainbowTrout

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/30/14 01:12 PM
The only thing that doesn't change in life is change.

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/30/14 01:09 PM
Tell "it" to verify "itself" first if you have trust issues.

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/30/14 01:07 PM
Every card is important.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Mon 06/30/14 12:47 PM
It is like the Energizer bunny. Have you ever wondered why there are so many bunnies?laugh

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:05 AM
Good thread. Thanks for posting it. I like how you have the word 'respect' in the middle of it.:smile: Can you respect someone you don't trust? Or can you trust someone you don't respect? The friend-zone can be a nice and comfortable place to be to a certain extent. Hang in there. :smile: I think the certain extent would be up till you wanted more. Maybe as a friend you could ask the friends if they had a friend who wanted more like you do.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 06/29/14 06:54 AM
That is awesome Thomas. Our gratitude speaks when we care and when we share the NA way.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 06/29/14 06:44 AM
Edited by RainbowTrout on Sun 06/29/14 06:46 AM
Being around people who have a tendency too see only the negative. The universe is made up protons which are positively charged and electrons which are negatively charged. But what I really love are the neutrons.:smile:

I am so happy doing the neutron dance.happy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8Y-9YSBB9s

RainbowTrout's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:59 AM

some women/men actually have morals and wont sleep with someone without protection

I didn't realize 'having morals' was linked to 'protection' .... very interesting indeed.

I think my morals are slipping scared

Duct tape is good for slipping morals. Just don't buy that cheap duct tape though because it doesn't protect as well. :smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Sat 06/28/14 06:18 AM
I signed up with Exede (formerly Wildblue) through ViaSat this last October for a two year contract. They have these 10GB, 15GB and 25GB plans. I upgraded one step at a time. Looking over the contract I found out that I was a heavy user. Before satellite Internet I was a normal user. laugh Which means I get four quality days of fast Internet. Faster than what I had on the telephone DSL. But then it goes to dial-up speed for the rest of the month. Except for midnight to 5AM when it allowable to download. If you download; Listen to music or watch video you will want to do it then. Otherwise, You will be real disappointed. You pay for a whole month but according to them you get a free usage meter. In other other words, In my opinion, You pay for a whole month but get the four good days. I could say it totally sucks but then Robin I could use you words, "What do I know?" laugh

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 06/27/14 05:58 PM
Maybe with carbon dating they will be able to date me. I just have to remember Galaxy Quest; "Never surrender; Never give up.":smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 06/27/14 04:10 PM
Seeing you in the sunlight was too much to ignore.
But watching you in the moonlight I wanted more.
Day walker visions and night dreams I do explore.
They take Otaku places; I have never been before.

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 06/27/14 07:12 AM
I would have to have a friend first before I could determine that.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 06/27/14 06:50 AM
The pursuit of happiness is part of the US constitution. I wonder why the pursuit of love is not mentioned in the constitution? Hmmm, maybe that would make a good amendment.

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 06/27/14 06:43 AM

I could surprise guys with how cute and feminine I can be. bigsmile

I could surprise girls how cute and feminine I can be.laugh

My nurse at work is always saying that is real cute to my remarks. And the dementia female residents are always calling me names like mama or telling me that I am a nice woman.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 06/27/14 06:34 AM
drinker :smile:

With my wife who passed we were both flirts. She even encouraged me to flirt. We gave each other tips on how to flirt with others.laugh I can remember laughing so hard when she would flirt with fellow citizen band radio operators. It was like a game because the rule the driver had to watch the road while the other one flirted. She wasn't allowed to have friends in a prior relationship because her former was very jealous and possessive. So it was our way of having fun which was something we hadn't much of that in both our prior relationships. We just both had a natural trust of each other. When it changed to Online it was just about the same because we both used the same computer.:smile:

I read this twice...Both times I smiledbigsmile ....Great post (((((Trout)))))...To trust!drinker

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 06/27/14 06:21 AM
Arkansas is the natural state and the land of opportunity. So naturally I would like to take this opportunity to say hi.waving

RainbowTrout's photo
Fri 06/27/14 06:05 AM
With my wife who passed we were both flirts. She even encouraged me to flirt. We gave each other tips on how to flirt with others.laugh I can remember laughing so hard when she would flirt with fellow citizen band radio operators. It was like a game because the rule the driver had to watch the road while the other one flirted. She wasn't allowed to have friends in a prior relationship because her former was very jealous and possessive. So it was our way of having fun which was something we hadn't much of that in both our prior relationships. We just both had a natural trust of each other. When it changed to Online it was just about the same because we both used the same computer.:smile:

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 06/25/14 01:46 PM
Being someone I can trust.

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 06/25/14 01:43 PM
I don't think I have ever met someone who is too ugly on the outside to date. I have met some too ugly on the inside to date.

RainbowTrout's photo
Wed 06/25/14 12:48 PM
Size sure can matter when it comes to clothes. I will take a comfortable fit any day. They are letting wear tie-dye t-shirts that has our company's name in place of scrub tops. The catch is we have to buy the tops. Yup. I will buy a lot of them. No pockets to catch on the door knobs; No pockets that residents can rip off and No pockets that catch on wheel chair handles. I will miss the big pockets but then I stuff everything in the pockets so they would rip regardless. Didn't someone say less is more?laugh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25