Community > Posts By > Rasmus916

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:35 PM
Just pretend you have turretts (yes I know I spelled it wrong) and just randomly start cussing super loud in public. Either that or walk around in a superman fitter one day.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:23 PM
awe man, thats just great, I am going to have to do that next time my neice comes over to visit.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:07 PM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Mon 08/31/09 10:08 PM

meh. I don't think that restaurants should allow anyone under 12 in their doors, no matter what they eat.

Problem solved.

COMPLETLEY agree on that one, but I would push the limit to sixteen knowing the 12-15(ish) kids in my neighborhood

on the feeding side, I honestly don't mind it, but as long as you use a towel to cover "the goods" it usually don't bother me. As of about a week ago what now bothers me is when someone is doing it, and at one glance, they go cause a scene because someone happened to glance in thier general direction.

Yes, lol, it was me, I was looking in a store to see if my buddy was working, and before I knew it, I was made into the jack*** guy who is a perv.

EDIT: and no, I had no clue she was even there untill she was in my face yelling with her child still going at it on the twins.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 08/31/09 09:59 PM
State of relentless boredom (Wow 3rd big word I used today /cheer <me>)

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 08/31/09 09:52 PM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Mon 08/31/09 10:11 PM
Both me and my roomate each have cats, sadly, each of them have a nicname.

My cat is called either fatty or princess
My roomates is usually called stoopid or sometimes called "dude"

My cat's nicnames came about because when she wants attention she knows how to get it from anyone in the room, she can cry on call, and when she really wants to, she can just look at my roomates cat and he will give her the entire food dish. (which she does on a regular basis)

My roomates cat got the nicnames because well, he is that type of pet who has and probably still is running down the hall at full speed, only to land head first into the wall, turn around and do the same. I started calling him dude, just so he doesn't only have negative nicnames :P

EDIT: realized how much grammar has left me for the night and attempted to clean it all up.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 08/31/09 03:30 PM
awe man, I can't wait to move back home to texas :D

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:21 AM
Basically KFC made a sandwich that is literally bacon, covered in cheese, has a bit of seasoning on it, and the "buns" are bonless crispy chicken breasts.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 08/30/09 04:15 AM
lol, too bad I don't live in the right state. I do hope California gets this thing, even if it is for just a few days.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:57 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26852192/vp/32553698#32553698

awe man, I know its not good for you, but it looks so good

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:53 AM
Silence for the redemption song?

One word babe....

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!

"THE ROOF! THE ROOF! THE ROOF IS ON FIRE!"

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:51 AM
Oh no worries, guys, if I wanted to list my musical interests, and influences I honestly don't think the list could end. Hence why I simply put "playing live music" on my profile.

As of the last week, I have had a few binges though. It started off with stuff like J5, The Temptations, and The Cadallics. After that it moved to Viking heavy metal like Ensiferum. After that I went to classic rock involving ALOT of older Jimi Hendrix, which then brought me to the blues by default. But all this led up to today's "ol' school" binge which involves groups like De La Soul and The Sugar Hill Gang. XD

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:46 AM
XD I almost feel bad for waking up my roomate when I started laughing so hard when I read that.

Me personally I am listening to pandora radio. I am almost done making my Ska, Punk, and Swing station. Only problem is that for some odd reason it is also rockin ALOT of that Vegas Smokey Bar style music, and I am trying to keep the station nothing but energetic up beat music that fits my style

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:41 AM
That is our little secret babe, but would you be offended if I trimmed a branch from the tree outside? it is blocking a potentially AMAZING view.

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:38 AM
I auctually am really enjoying this thread, but probably tomorrow, I might have to violate the beautiful pictures of mother nature, and post either a few pics or mabye a video of the ghetto I live in. :P My scenery, graffiti, power lines, and homeless people. But you know what, its home.

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:37 AM
LOLOL earthy, is it bad that I didn't even have to let the page fully load, once I saw the title I already knew exactly what you were listening to?

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:35 AM
I dunno, it may be the musician in me coming out (also, I am auctually seeing myself slowly become a psychotic senile old man already) but I dunno, I would think if music was truly an interest of yours, you would elaborate somewhere in your profile.

I have learned in my past (not only this website) that usually having an interest in just "music" usually means you really like your car stereo and MP3 player.

Am I sounding rude? or is it just me? I honestly don't mean to be sounding rude, again, just an odd random question of the day.

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:23 AM
So I am perusing pretty much anyone and everyone's profile on a whim and something just dawned on me....

(Practically) EVERYONE has "music" as one of thier interests.

What about music do you all enjoy? Listening to it, playing it? Do you like ALL music? or do you hate a specific type?

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:13 AM

...This place can be like Hotel California...

and I quote straight from the song...

"You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!"

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Welcome aboard, and I am another who used to live in Utah, trust me, I would rather move back home to the Crinshaw District of L.A. (Yes I know I spelled it wrong) than move back to Utah.

On the other note, don't worry about lowering your standards, I tried that with my ex, and well, she is my ex. Now you have to be damn near perfect to catch my eye. :P

Rasmus916's photo
Fri 08/28/09 12:45 AM
marie I warned ya babe, Shoe + 15 minutes of unrestrained insainity makes a world of difference. :P

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 08/26/09 04:12 PM
Honestly t42500, I know the people on this site don't know me too well, and I still got a little work to do on the forums before I expect anyone to take notice of me.

I just say be patient and hang out on the boards, keep posting and get to know people. Aren't good things worth waiting for?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 23 24