Community > Posts By > cabot

cabot's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:22 PM
I am shocked and saddened by this news.

cabot's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:17 PM
The "Dumbing Down" of America. It's happening right in front of us, like a train wreck coming. We all see it, but no one can stop it. Reality TV at it's best....or worst.

cabot's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:06 PM
Kids back then didn't shoot cops or shoot up their schools either. Times are different now. Being a cop is the most stressful job there is, you are under a microscope 24/7. Most of them are good, some are not. Just like teachers, doctors, nurses etc..jmo

cabot's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:04 PM
I seen the movie, it was supposed to be humor, but it scared me.

cabot's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:43 PM
Cops are not worse than criminals. Believe me. I was a cop for over 8 years and do not judge them until you walk a day in their shoes. Try living without them.

cabot's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:39 PM
OJ was innocent too. Jackson wrote out a check for 2 million dollars to shut some kid up. Brutal? No, just honest. Sometimes the truth hurts.

cabot's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:36 PM

flowerforyou Michael wasn't bizarre.flowerforyouWhat he had to deal with was bizarre.flowerforyou

WASN'T bizarre?!

He was a complete and utter fruit cake! He is more bizarre than anyone else i can think of, in the history of the universe!

So anyway, his family, the same family that i was told i should respect by not speaking out against Jacko, is kicking up a stink prematurely and without good evidence at this stage, and calling it murder. Let him rest in peace people were saying, his family are going through sooooo much.

I don't care at all for his family, and they deserve nothing from me!

Agreed.

Hey whatever happened to the Presley woman he married. I haven't heard anything from her, but then again I haven't watched the news.

cabot's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:00 PM
Urine tests are out around here, now its a hair test.

cabot's photo
Sun 07/12/09 07:58 PM
They will never get my guns away from me, as long as criminals and government employees have their guns.

cabot's photo
Sun 07/12/09 07:56 PM
Jackson killed himself slowly, actually I am surprised he made it to be 50 years old. Anyways, he is gone, but will not be forgotten by the people that liked his music.

cabot's photo
Sun 07/12/09 07:52 PM

:smile: If a person can't be convicted they shouldn't be locked up.:smile: And torture is evil:smile:

So is bombing a building using the family members of your enemies!

As I have said before evil begats evil.

One is sometimes forced to use a bit to combat a lot.

Doesn't make it right... But it might be expedient and possibly even prudent.

After all Gitmoe contains hundreds.(and many of those have been released).

HOW MANY DIED IN THE TOWERS.

Well said. Of course the libs don't want to lock anyone up. They believe everyone can be fixed.

cabot's photo
Thu 07/09/09 07:02 PM
I work out, both with weights and daily in the yard and house. Always a project to do. Roofing for 10 years gave me some serious workouts. The kinks will always be there, just do something physical every day and you wil be fine.

cabot's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:59 PM
Try the mother. easy one here. She left them alone in a parking lot, they could have been taken by a stranger. What? She didn't want to buy them anything, but couldn't say no. So leave them in a car. The 12 year old will pay for the rest of his undeveloped life because of an accident. jmo

cabot's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:54 PM
Edited by cabot on Wed 07/08/09 07:56 PM
Motzart was great...I love classical and wish we had some good new artists in this area.

cabot's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:50 PM
Defacing a public monument is an arrestable offense. Usually Greenpeace announces their plan on the Internet. Global warming is a divisive issue. I am not so sure humans caused it or can stop it...jmo

cabot's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:13 PM
Kurt cobain. I miss his music and would have loved to see it bloom..no pun intended for Nirvana fans.

cabot's photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:49 PM
I believe to attack another Governments system requires alot of coordination. That seems to be done by other Governments now. Lone Hackers or a small group? There are many people that get paid as Government GS employees that spend all their waking hours monitoring and preventing attacks. They are part of the military and with all of their combined efforts and knowledge, no small time hackers will break through the firewalls. It is the next battleground. Not bullets and bombs but bugs and viruses. jmo

cabot's photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:34 PM

So I'm looking through the threads and trying to see where I would fit in... And well needless to say I don't think I fit in anywhere.

There seems to be a lot of "cliques" so to say... Is it just me? Or does anyone else see it?

Maybe I'm just a little crazy who knows!

I hear ya girl. Maybe we belong on the Island of Misfit Toys, like Rudolph...biggrin

I hope not. Its really cold there and I hate the cold!

Well it gets pretty cold here too.biggrin

cabot's photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:30 PM
Hold on a sec, I'll hack into your computer and talk to you directly...tongue2

cabot's photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:21 PM

am I the only one that was dumb enough to believe that people couldn't hack into the governments computers?

I knew for sometime our Government computers are hackable. People try it daily here. Small time computer nerds, some get pretty far, then they disappear. You don't hear as much about big time viruses or worms lately. Other governemnts are the only ones with the resources to break firewalls now. I am just surprised N.Korea can do it...something tells me China is using N. Korea as a fall guy. jmo