Community > Posts By > cabot

cabot's photo
Fri 07/17/09 06:24 PM
My woman has to weigh less than me..I'm not throwing my back out again.

cabot's photo
Fri 07/17/09 06:21 PM
Lots of work to do tomorrow. I like Saturday nights better.

cabot's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:04 PM

Oh geez! I thought you were gonna ask how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop! Sowwwwy! Carry on! :wink: laugh

Did you have the answer? :tongue:

cabot's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:57 PM
Well here, technically, separated is still married. I'm glad it is all good. What if the child gets older and wonders why about this or that? Or will it be a secret? Good? maybe, but it could come back to haunt those involved. I was adopted and figured it out by the age of 12. peace.

cabot's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:49 PM

My 86 year old father served in WW11 as a touret gunner(the ball on the bottom of the plane)...still had his original log book. He flew 56 missions in a B17 and came home to tell about it...

A few years back we took him to out to see a B17 here in Wisconsin...the young Military man helped put him back in the little ball...later he got a ride...the smile on his face was huge.

I never realized until a few years back that my dad was a hero too! We are all free American because of them...
And if you get him started he loves to talk about it...

A salute to your father as well. We would not be here, posting, if it were not for people like your father and "Shifty". Great thread. I hope to hear more real life stories like this. It gives me hope.

cabot's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:46 PM
Well Temp, I feel for you. Makes you cautious, doesn't it? Another Double standard in our laws. And when it comes to kids, it seems to vary widely state by state. I heard, and it might be wrong, but in some states, you can sue a man for sleeping with your wife, and vice verse, if you can prove they Knew the other was married. They knowingly slept with a married person and caused the divorce. interesting but hard to prove.

cabot's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:37 PM
To me it means someone who is in touch with reality. Dreams are great, but I don't live in them 24/7. Reality is, this is me and this is where I am. In pursuit of my dreams? you bet. But bills have to be paid and chores have to be done.

cabot's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:34 PM

what I really can't agree with is the husband is responsible even if the wife cheats and it's not his baby.

That is what I went through. If you are married in Wisconsin, it is assumed it is the husband's child. DNA tests can not be done (unless the mother's life is in danger" or something like that, very rare for a DNA test of a fetus. Here you have to wait until the baby is 3 months old. I've been through it. It SUCKS. Being there when the baby is born, then finding out you are not the father. Really sucks. I can't say it enough.
I was on the other end. I was the guy she cheat with. I tried for 11 yrs to get my legal right to her....Couldnt do it until one of them came forward!!!

She was serperated from him when we got together but went back to him before the child was born..

You could still get a lawyer to grant a DNA test, if you had proof she was with you. She did not come after you for child support I take it.

cabot's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:15 PM

what I really can't agree with is the husband is responsible even if the wife cheats and it's not his baby.

That is what I went through. If you are married in Wisconsin, it is assumed it is the husband's child. DNA tests can not be done (unless the mother's life is in danger" or something like that, very rare for a DNA test of a fetus. Here you have to wait until the baby is 3 months old. I've been through it. It SUCKS. Being there when the baby is born, then finding out you are not the father. Really sucks. I can't say it enough.

cabot's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:09 PM
I think alot of peeps here are jumping on the OP. Kids should come first. All of the time? No. Sometimes Mom and Dad need their time to stay close as well. Babysitters, grandparents etc can give the parents time to rekindle the flame so it doesn't go out. Maybe some men and women are still single because they make no time for their spouse. I mean this is a lot of input from single people/parents with no married input. To say the "Kids come first" all of the time, deal breaker for me. jmo

cabot's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:01 PM
A heart felt Slaute to "Shifty". The greatest generation they were.

Good thread.

cabot's photo
Thu 07/16/09 06:59 PM

Thank God for DNA tests. I have had 2 women try to pin someone else's kid on me. No..No...No...I'll pay the $400 for a DNA test. Cheap compared to child support.

and condoms are much less than that even!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I never said I wasn't wearing one. That's why I paid for the DNA test..I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid. "Don't worry, I'm on the 'pill' ." sure you are.jmo

cabot's photo
Thu 07/16/09 06:49 PM
I'm a mosquito. Land. Bite. Draw some blood. Fly away..be back soon for more.

cabot's photo
Thu 07/16/09 06:42 PM
My Genes prefer Levi's. different styles for different days.

cabot's photo
Thu 07/16/09 06:40 PM
Unfortunately many men and women can not think for themselves, that is why we still have governments...even bigger than before. Here's to the thinkers..and doers.

cabot's photo
Thu 07/16/09 06:37 PM
Thank God for DNA tests. I have had 2 women try to pin someone else's kid on me. No..No...No...I'll pay the $400 for a DNA test. Cheap compared to child support.

cabot's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:46 PM
Sometimes I find Birdchit on my cloths as I take them down. On side effect.

cabot's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:21 PM
Another Power hungry person. He can influence and control the population. What does that make him?

cabot's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:19 PM

She contridicts herself left and right. Ive been watching the situation daily.

One thing I keep thinking also is: If she doesnt take a stance form a personal view, but by law, and state law, then why does she keep bringing up her personal life?

The question was what she thinks about gun rights, and she referred to her godson who is a member of the n.r.a.

She keeps making personal refrences, but states that her personal feelings, and opinions arent relevant, and she works by the law.

I think she just knows she has this in her pocket, and arrogantly doesnt give a rats ***.

Her answers reguarding her speeches, and statements she made are all "out of context" no matter how specific they are.

Shes a LIAR, a huge liar!

It apears that way to me also..but she will get the votes in the end. 9 Supreme Court Justices...she will have about 12% of the vote soon.

cabot's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:00 PM

Good points...now take off hoser.

You would not believe how often I hear this...

Sorry, I stereotyped. I am a vet and served with the Canadian Military...they are a tough bunch. And they enlightened me to the errors of the American System. Peace.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25