Community > Posts By > cabot

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:14 PM
Edited by cabot on Sat 06/27/09 08:19 PM

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:11 PM

flowerforyou In general, what is your biggest problem in relationships?flowerforyou

control. I will never be manipulated or controlled again. Same goes for women.jmo

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:09 PM

Rly!

I could not resist.

To the OP, embrace being single. Have you never noticed how many couples complain about their mates? I love being single. Not sure I want to give it up. Oooops, did I say that out loud?

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 07:52 PM
Peeve me off? Insult my kids or family.

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 07:47 PM
4th of July plans? Sure I have them but starting my yard on fire each year seems to cancel all other plans..Or at least putting out the fire does.

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 07:15 PM
Edited by cabot on Sat 06/27/09 07:50 PM
Exactly! Ever since the "findings" that vaccinations can cause autism. the two good things collided and not the truth. However, that truth can be found, but at a price. Data. Data on deaths and Autism....jmo

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 07:11 PM
Your Aunt has a beard, was always my favorite.

She'd be your uncle.laugh

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 06:57 PM

Neil Young.

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 06:53 PM

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 06:44 PM
I figured him for a fanny pack. laugh

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 06:41 PM

Ok peeps, enough of the camel toe, how about this? noway

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 06:24 PM
Rejection is a hard thing to dish out and receive. I have been hit on by women...rare, but I am usually naive about how to handle it, as I do not like to hurt peoples feelings. kinda. I get tired of rejection, so I rarely hit on a woman. Love at first sight bit me in the ars many times.

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 06:20 PM
Edited by cabot on Sat 06/27/09 06:21 PM

yeah a cat can get its whole body through any hole that its head will fit into

That is why their whiskers are so important. sensors.

I am late, Phuque is right. Never cut a cats whiskers. And if you find one, it is supposed to be good luck or lick..not sure, as I have never found a puss whisker.pitchfork

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 06:19 PM
Parents rights have been stripped away over the years, but when the child does something bad, who is the first person to get the blame? The parent. Frustrating and I feel like being a parent is the hardest job I've ever had. And I have had many hard jobs.

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 06:17 PM
The lack of a collar bone is what makes the cat a special animal. they can get in holes so small it is amazing, it also aids in their ability to spin very quickly. Sorry if I was off topic earlier.

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 06:14 PM

this question just popped into my mind (from a TV show...not sure if it happens or not)

what if a child that never got shots and has....say....small pox or something. and the parents don't realize it. can they give it to the children too young to get shots?

I know...I need a nap lol

No nap needed. Those "what ifs" are why we have laws.

I saw it on Law and Order lol. so I thought I'd ask if it could happen

Sure it can happen and probably does. But how do you force a parent to vaccinate their kids or for that matter their pets.

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 06:12 PM

I'm not a chemist, but I always wondered why tires are always black. I would love to have a red truck with red rims, and red tires. Seriously, in 2009 we can not have designer tires? It would be a gold mine.

I know, stupid idea, but its in my head.
so write a tire company an tell them your idea!! you can make nice money off that idea!

I might do that, designer rubbers might be next. pitchfork

Well, they do have white wall tires.

I thought of that and remember them well. But the "white wall" was laminated on to the side of the tire. Too many steel wool pads to shiten them up and it turned black. It just always struck me funny we could have red leather, but not red rubber. I'll shut up now.

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 06:10 PM

this question just popped into my mind (from a TV show...not sure if it happens or not)

what if a child that never got shots and has....say....small pox or something. and the parents don't realize it. can they give it to the children too young to get shots?

I know...I need a nap lol

No nap needed. Those "what ifs" are why we have laws.

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 06:08 PM

I'm not a chemist, but I always wondered why tires are always black. I would love to have a red truck with red rims, and red tires. Seriously, in 2009 we can not have designer tires? It would be a gold mine.

so write a tire company an tell them your idea!! you can make nice money off that idea!

I might do that, designer rubbers might be next. pitchfork

cabot's photo
Sat 06/27/09 05:59 PM

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next