Community > Posts By > cabot

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:41 PM

to you they are terrorist. to me they are human beings.you call people terrorist because they don't agree with your world views. bush could not find a hooker in a whore house,he done such a fine job on the hurricane. he let those black people die. he is a racist.

I agree to diasagree..but I will not strap a bomb to my chest and blow up a bus full of women and school kids..see the difference? A military target is one thing. beheading women and men is another..jmo

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:37 PM
Innocent people are terrorist? I never said that. I was responding to Mike's "Freedom Fighter" phrase. Terrorist blow up innocents on purpose. On purpose is the key term. We do not blow up innocent people on purpose. Terrorist do.

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:33 PM
"Cops roll" just a point here, from a former cop. Have you ever walked up on a tinted window SUV at midnight? Or a robbery in progress? Or a domestic violence scene? It s not easy. You have seconds to make the right or wrong decision. Judge Lest You Be Judged. I invite everyone here to be like Shaq, become a cop and try it out. It sucks...jmo

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:29 PM

well why i,m i not surprised. an American cant win an argument so we start calling people names.i,m not even close to god. and not pissed off at everybody. i done in gulf war what i through was right. weather it was right or wrong. i have no problem looking in the mirror.i don't look at the people of Iraq as terrorist. they are freedom fighters. you people invade them. so they are fighting for there land. as i work in Iraq for kbr. and i personally have no use for your soldiers at all. they don't have they guts to lay there weapons down.there war against those innocent Iraqi people is wrong. when they meet god. they will pay for the people they murder.

Ummmm, Mike, they are terrorists. Blowing up women and kids on buses, in restaurants and mosques is murder. plain and simple.

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:22 PM

Why the hell didn't the officer simply ask for the man's id to prove he was the owner of the home. Seems to me it could have been over and done with by that one simple act.

That is my point Boo, apparently Henry did not let the cops run his ID. I was a cop. Witnesses have to be talked to, ID's have to be checked out. It's not simply, "Here's my ID" now let me go. Henry was arrested for a misdemeanor and is shouting racism..maybe he should be glad people were looking out for his house. jmo

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:04 PM
Henry did not have anything to do with his arrest? Personal responsibility as Bill Cosby said. Henry was arrested for resisting or disturbing, am I wrong. Maybe he should have cooperated instead of resisting, if he was only trying to get into his house. I know I would have explained it to the police what was going on, instead of playing the race card right away....jmo

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:00 PM

definitely.... kill ALL the crackheads.

I never said kill. I will defend myself and my family. I used crackhead as an example...could be substituted with burglar, rapists, robber, pedophile, coke head, etc.

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 06:54 PM
If a crackhead breaks into my house with a gun...should I not be allowed to fight back with a gun? "I" being a law abiding citizen.

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 06:10 PM

oh so in firing a weapon. was your life on the line.some of us fought for freedom. for 22 years i fought for a country i was not even born in. so when i refuse to kill innocent Muslim in Iraq. they put me in prison.

Supermike: You live here Now. We are not talking Russian laws but US laws.

My point is the criminals are often better armed than the cops...so should I not be allowed to carry a weapon...stamped with the Government approval and money I paid. See it? I pay money to carry a concealed weapon. I am a law abiding citizen. The criminals pay no money and are not law abiding. Geeze people. common sense.

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 05:37 PM

Allowing people to carry concealed weapons is completely retarded in my opinion. You would expect America to be one of the more civilised countries in this world, but this law would make it the opposite of that. Good bloody luck, i am glad i dont live there.

America is soooo far down the chain in Health care and education why be high up there in civility... huh :smile:

I disagree on Health Care, why do so many people come here for the best and most current surgeries. Didn't the Siamese twins adjoined at the skull come here for surgery. As far as how many people have health care...most of that is irresponsibility on their part. Education? Sure, when kids are carrying guns to school. As a parent, I want one, I have proven I can handle it responsibly. Apples and Oranges comaparing health care and education to gun control.

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 05:24 PM

Allowing people to carry concealed weapons is completely retarded in my opinion. You would expect America to be one of the more civilised countries in this world, but this law would make it the opposite of that. Good bloody luck, i am glad i dont live there.

Do your criminals carry assault weapons..Judging from afar I see. I would be glad to carry a concealed weapon, legally. As a former law enforcement officer. Maybe Columbine wouldn't have happened, or VA Tech. Give teachers and pilots weapons. Not the old west scenario. but a balance. All the criminals have access to weapons, why can't I?!

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 05:12 PM

She contridicts herself left and right. Ive been watching the situation daily.

One thing I keep thinking also is: If she doesnt take a stance form a personal view, but by law, and state law, then why does she keep bringing up her personal life?

The question was what she thinks about gun rights, and she referred to her godson who is a member of the n.r.a.

She keeps making personal refrences, but states that her personal feelings, and opinions arent relevant, and she works by the law.

I think she just knows she has this in her pocket, and arrogantly doesnt give a rats ***.

Her answers reguarding her speeches, and statements she made are all "out of context" no matter how specific they are.

Shes a LIAR, a huge liar!

Their all liars....and the ones questioning her integrity don't have any either.

I can't agrue or debate that fact. Let us ask the questions for a change.

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 05:00 PM
The Supreme Court is supposed to be a separate branch in the government..but it has never been more political than it is now. Much of that since the hanging chad debacle of Gore and Bush.

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 04:56 PM
Good point Mirror, what is a gun? Assault type, single shot muskets, etc. It's a slippery slope with guns.

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 04:42 PM
If the government can carry guns, and the criminals can carry guns...I would like the same right..jmo

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 04:32 PM

I was told there would be no math..

"Pop quiz"biggrin

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 04:31 PM
People on here with thousands of posts treating me like I'm an idiot...frustrated

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 04:28 PM
Edited by cabot on Tue 07/21/09 04:29 PM
The cosign of a right triangle squared minus the tangent divided by two = Mingle2. jmo

Mingle1 is an oxymoron, and mathematically impossible.

cabot's photo
Tue 07/21/09 04:26 PM
Yes. I call my home the "pleasure Palace" or "My humble Abode" depends on who I introducing "her" to.

cabot's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:08 PM
I "Twitter" it is way cool. j/k

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25