Community > Posts By > cabot

cabot's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:45 PM
It will not bother him at all if he disrespected you and does not bend over backwards to get your forgivness. and a second chance.

It smells like poop to me. It happens both ways, men and women, but my thought is he did not care about your feelings then, and probably will repeat it in the future if you give him another shot....jmo

cabot's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:42 PM
Mirror, you said no military action on the US soil ever.

So if the military was need to search a 3 state area for a terrorist with a nuclear bomb, you would still say no?

Do you also believe, natural disasters do not required military involvement? Just asking.

cabot's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:39 PM

What excatly is it about me that my guy thinks he can just not show up...not even a call...What should I say to him when he does call???

easy one here...tell him "It's your loss pal" Quick and easy.

Kinda like pulling off a band-aid. Slow or fast. Either way it hurts. I prefer the fast approach here.

We all deserve better than that.frustrated

cabot's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:00 PM

How soon one forgets....911... and the atmosphere of FEAR that existed for the American people and for the Bush administration to protect the country against an unknown enemy. The year according to the article was 2002. It is easy to say after 8 years with no attacks that something like this would be wrong but in 2002 to not have such a backup plan would have been insane....
Suppose there had been 20 more terrorist lurking somewhere in the US.

My thoughts as well.

cabot's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:34 PM
Edited by cabot on Sat 07/25/09 06:41 PM

biggrin

cabot's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:27 PM

The only people keeping racism alive is the blacks.Funny how you have people living in America from all over the world that get arrested just as often as black and yet how often do they make the paper?When was the last time a Asian person played the race card?How about the hispanics?They deal with just as much crap if not more because of the problem with speaking english yet they are not screaming bloody murder every time a white cop arrested them for doing something stupid.

I hope someone breaks into this black professors home and steals everything he has while the white police officers hang out in the coffee shop.This whole mess could have been avoided if he would have just shown a bill or id with his name on it and respectfully thanked the officers for their concern and shown them the door.

Why are you wishing something bad to happen to a person?

Btw, white people are keeping racism alive in our country big time.

It's really ugly but it's not just whites either. Many minorities don't like eachother for various reasons. Non of which are all together rational but it exists. If we seperated everybody I think humans would find something in eachother to hate.. sad

Boo, well said. It is no longer just black and white. Watch a prison show and see how much people will segregate themselves when forced to.

Thomas, I agree on the home burglary statement. I don't wish the Professor's house to get robbed, but I would like to hear the 911 call if he had to call the police for such an occurrence. Would he specify only black police?

cabot's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:22 PM
I could post a bunch of situations that I got played. By a woman that is. It goes both ways. jmo

cabot's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:05 PM

biggrin

cabot's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:50 PM

Im curious about who reported the so called break in and why! Its easy to judge someone until it happens to YOU on YOUR property and home!!!!!!!

I agree, there's more than one way to look at this situation and hopefully learn from it too. The neigbhor I believe called it in.

I learned alot from this.and looked at it from all angles. Read the officers report on smokingun.com Pretty much sums it up. I hope the neighbor does not call in a real break in on the Professors home. That would be justice.

cabot's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:27 PM

I found a wombat, and look it has one eyebrow. biggrin

cabot's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:18 PM
Lets al go outside now and do a naked rain dance...for the farmers. Here goes my speedo...rofl

cabot's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:43 PM

Never Grow old Mike.

cabot's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:39 PM
Well put Modela. Thanks for saying it more literate than I did.

cabot's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:32 PM

this is my idea of a birthday cake.

cabot's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:18 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0723092gates1.html

Check out this site Boo...and we already discussed rural vs. urban with police. Rural cops are not watched like Urban cops. Not many cell phone cameras on a country road.

cabot's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:15 PM

Mike is so OLD...he tipped the nurse for his colonoscopy last month...!

Actually she tipped him first. then shafted him...sorry, I couldn't resist. Colon Exam..Ouch. Only a real man would leave a tip. My hat's off to you Mike.

cabot's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:11 PM
Well I respect your discipline. I am close to crossing over as well. My garden is awesome and most meat is full of growth hormone anyways.

Peace and Health to you.smile2

cabot's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:09 PM

It's OK, it is our job to talk alot.

Am I getting paid? noway

cabot's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:00 PM
Edited by cabot on Fri 07/24/09 07:01 PM
Where I come from "hose" don't need any support. laugh

Nor do weiners. laugh

Sorry Phuque and 2. I can't shut up tonight. Please block me. I'm outta control. Friday night you know.

cabot's photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:58 PM
Hey I got an email...gotta go. I'm in love...laugh

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25