Thu 12/12/13 08:19 PM
Edited by jemare on Thu 12/12/13 08:34 PM

jemare's photo
Thu 12/12/13 08:14 PM
Edited by jemare on Thu 12/12/13 08:38 PM

Happy Birthday to your dad

jemare's photo
Thu 12/12/13 08:09 PM
Bad Ese...bad. Now go into the puppy corner for time out. (That pic belongs in Man Law).

And Yes Betty, my pellet stove keeps me nice and toasty. You'd never know it was about 15 degrees outside right now.

jemare's photo
Thu 12/12/13 12:04 AM
Edited by jemare on Thu 12/12/13 12:13 AM
I hope you find the source that can give you the strength to get through what you need to get through, Get done what you need to get done. AND Fight what you need to fight.

Thought you'd like this:

Darn Photobucket grumble

OK, No Harlequin today tears Let's hope Photobucket can give you this one: If so, fight the good fight Sherrie.

jemare's photo
Wed 12/11/13 09:55 PM
Edited by jemare on Wed 12/11/13 09:57 PM
Oh trust me... the WORLD will be a better place because I won't ever be putting daisy duke's on :wink: laugh My days of shorts above the knee have been long gone laugh Well, except for the beach, I can go with shorts above the knee at the beach bigsmile But seeing as how there's snow in my front yard right now, that's a long way down the road bigsmile

jemare's photo
Wed 12/11/13 09:20 PM
Roberta, you know you have my congrats.... now some advice (said in a motherly/matronly manner): Don't forget to wear your hat and mittens California girl. You're in New England now, do you want to catch a death of cold? grumble :wink: drinker bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 12/10/13 04:03 PM
Edited by jemare on Tue 12/10/13 04:05 PM
There never was a "black friday" for my family when I was younger. We had a store called G.C.Murphy (I don't even know if they're still in business) and they had a special night for regular customers. My mom would put everything on lay away early and pay as she could. Once I was old enough (and found out about the real scoop on "Santa", I was allowed to go with her to help. Funny thing, Our next door neighbor held ALL the toys at her house. We (six kids) would scour the house for the presents. We knew every inch (it wasn't that big a house). But on Christmas morning there they would be under the tree. Now only Santa could get all of those presents there in one night, all wrapped AND after the stores were all closed plus we knew nobody had left the house earlier (except to get the tree together).... right? bigsmile To this day black friday is no big deal to me. I'd rather have the luxury of staying home, relaxed and curled up nice and warm with that extra bonus of catching up on some sleep.

jemare's photo
Tue 12/10/13 03:47 PM
World Peace called and you just HAD to answer the phone didn't youslaphead Well snow has arrived. But not too bad, just enough to make it look "Christmas-like". It's not the snow I worry about...it's the ice stormsscared

jemare's photo
Tue 12/10/13 03:38 PM
Well, although it wasn't a "roaring" fire (I have a small pellet stove), I did enjoy a small flame and cocoa while looking out at the snow coming down. It was beginning to look/feel alot like Christmas bigsmile I always enjoy a lazy day :wink: I just wish I had more of them frustrated

jemare's photo
Mon 12/09/13 07:21 PM
An absolutely wonderful read flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Mon 12/09/13 07:19 PM
What To Do what

PLC

jemare's photo
Mon 12/09/13 07:00 PM
I Googled this.... and this Mingle topic popped up slaphead laugh

jemare's photo
Sun 12/08/13 02:56 PM
Awww... that puppy has more wrinkles than I do. Wait till it gets to be my age (in doggie years of course)bigsmile Nobody ever got Ese that coffeehuh I guess if we need to find him he'll be at that coffee shopbigsmile

jemare's photo
Sun 12/08/13 02:42 PM
Hey Zee...thanks for the brunch. I put a few things in my doggie bag when I was lurking earlier for the game. Great game too. Patriots won bigsmile Although honestly I think some of the referees calls really made the difference spock
Did someone hire 2K's mom for the nurse position? I didn't know she was moon-lighting as a nurse happy
I'll bet lion "accidentally" sprains a muscle so that she has to see the nurse:wink: laugh

jemare's photo
Thu 12/05/13 08:15 PM
Gotta love campy humor :wink: rofl I'm thinking Abbott & Costello on this one winking

jemare's photo
Thu 12/05/13 11:49 AM
Edited by jemare on Thu 12/05/13 11:52 AM
Besides my daughter, I've raised FOUR BOYS (I had a blonde moment and had to actually EDIT this, seems my son in law has been around so long I accidentally counted him in before slaphead So I guess I'll TECHNICALLY say FOUR and a half boysbigsmile . Not much shocks me noway The butt thing didn't bother me, it was funny. I lurk here sometimes and enjoy your room here. Sometimes it's even like peeking into a scary movie :wink: laugh and that can be a good thing so don't change anything hereflowerforyou

jemare's photo
Thu 12/05/13 11:29 AM
Wow, that's scaryshocked I hope you stay safe and the storm passes quickly without too much damageflowerforyou

jemare's photo
Thu 12/05/13 11:09 AM
Edited by jemare on Thu 12/05/13 11:10 AM
Just stopping by for a quick hello. Thought you'd like this. I'm thinking of this as a Butterfly with thorns, kind of like a rose flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Thu 12/05/13 10:54 AM
Thursty thursday... I like that laugh drinker

jemare's photo
Thu 12/05/13 10:50 AM
They always say be careful what you ask forhuh .... be careful you could end up with bruises if you get too many kicks in the butt laugh
Welcome to the forums where all the kicks in the butt here are friendlydrinker

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25