Community > Posts By > jemare

jemare's photo
Wed 12/04/13 02:22 PM
Just make sure you have someone else sip your drink first... you know, just to make sure it's been made right bigsmile

jemare's photo
Wed 12/04/13 02:17 PM
Edited by jemare on Wed 12/04/13 02:19 PM
Shhhh... Dodo, you'll scare the victims, er... CUSTOMERS.. away:angry: Geez, you're going to be on Zee's list now slaphead It'll be no food buffet for you after she reads that laugh

jemare's photo
Wed 12/04/13 02:12 PM
Well you can fix anything you want....UNLESS it has to be made with a coffee liqueur. I couldn't resist using the last of that in my coffee earlier. 2K's mom HAD to get me thirsty with that drink clip of hers and I just couldn't resist frustrated

jemare's photo
Wed 12/04/13 02:02 PM
Zee forgot to tell you it's a self-serve bar here. But her specialty is her blue juicedrinker

jemare's photo
Wed 12/04/13 10:48 AM
grumble I hate it when they're right frustrated But I can admit when I'm wrong. Luckily that doesn't happen too often bigsmile

jemare's photo
Wed 12/04/13 10:44 AM
Like every relationship, some things work...some things don't. It depends on the combination.
Things that could make it work:
(a) The non-morning person could have their "breakfast" while eating lunch with the non-morning person.
(b) The non-morning person who has the energy later could make an evening better for the early-riser who can help to compensate for that...I'm thinking along the line of doing nice things like having the extra energy to make a special meal (I have only known babies or toddlers who have fallen asleep during a meal), or slippers or a treat from the fridge or anything that is nice that the early riser might just not have the energy to do that little "extra" for themself.
(c) The early riser gets to get out and have some "me" time, which can be a good thing in a relationship.
(d) Since most people have jobs, and weekends seem to be their only free or go out time, I would think that two people could work on getting up a little earlier to go do something, or stay out a little past the bed time to enjoy each other's company once in a while. But hey, like I said in (a), brunch works for me, it's a break-time for the early riser and a great start to the rest of the day for me bigsmile

jemare's photo
Wed 12/04/13 10:20 AM
Afternoon or not, I'll have some of the same (coffee?) that 2 kids is having. Well, except you can leave out the little smiley man. Although he is looking like he's having way toooo much fun slaphead

jemare's photo
Tue 12/03/13 04:02 PM
Well, by the time most of you read this it will be morning, so good morning all bigsmile Yep, I did find the marshmallow Vodka, and they do make great shots bigsmile But no shots for Hippie.... (I heard he ran for the hills) :wink: happy

jemare's photo
Tue 12/03/13 03:56 PM
I'm thinking I've liked my food a little too much lately :wink: laugh

jemare's photo
Tue 12/03/13 12:38 AM
I'm thinking maybe the dead skin we rub off on the towel when drying? Having said that... I do change my towel every other shower so it doesn't hang there more than a couple days.

jemare's photo
Tue 12/03/13 12:30 AM
Edited by jemare on Tue 12/03/13 12:31 AM

Don't worry jemare, these marshmellow shooters don't hurt!laugh

Geez, think it would be ok to roast the marshmallows afterward and make some smores?bigsmile

Hmmm.... I just had a thought (I know that's dangerous), Doesn't Smirnoff have a marshmallow Vodka?... I'm thinking those marshmallow shooters would be more fun :wink: laugh

jemare's photo
Mon 12/02/13 12:51 PM
Edited by jemare on Mon 12/02/13 12:53 PM
OK, his first post. So he's a newbie and may not understand how the forums work (I remember I didn't). The forums are different than the profiles, they're meant to cause some interaction, not just to add things like what you would put on your profile.

So easy lesson 101: Forums were designed to ask a question (create a topic) that people can answer by giving their own opinion (different views can be an interesting read, especially when people can make it funny).

An example for this topic title would have been a start like:
I expect my partner to be honest, simple, understanding, religious and give me sexual satisfaction.
Then ask a question to the topic like: What would be the deal breaker for your relationship with a partner? OR What is the most important quality you expect from your partner?

So for the newbies that are lurking (like I did in the beginning), don't be afraid to put your feet in the water. Jump in it's fine. Sometimes there's different views that create waves, find a surf board, it can be fun bigsmile

jemare's photo
Mon 12/02/13 12:34 PM
Yea, but don't forget it probably depends on where you are from the International Time Line as to how many days till next year:wink: bigsmile (I just had to be a smart AZZZZ, didn't I)laugh

jemare's photo
Sun 12/01/13 05:42 PM
Shoot me? surprised I guess I shouldn't have been walking around in that turkey suit for the holidays slaphead Oh well, I guess it's time to start walking around in an elf suit now anyways laugh

jemare's photo
Sun 12/01/13 05:34 PM
Well Dodo, since I took the time to read all that information about the dragon, do I get a certificate of completion or something?bigsmile But boy am I glad you brought cows to the dragon instead of letting them eat the buffet Zee set up for us bigsmile

Thanks for the Sunday Buffet Zee :wink: I needed something different than turkey for a change bigsmile

jemare's photo
Fri 11/29/13 05:14 PM
Hey guys: Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Any time you get to spend time with family AND have good food is a great luxury.

jemare's photo
Fri 11/29/13 05:03 PM
Topic: Left-Over Turkey Ideas

1.) Turkey Omelette
2.) Turkey Casserole
3.) Turkey Sandwich
4.) Turkey A-La-King
5.) Turkey Soup (with flat noodles)
6.) Turkey Meatloaf
7.) Turkey Meat-Pies
8.) Turkey Salad
9.) Turkey Pizza (with mushrooms. tomatoes, pineapple & Mayo)
10.) Turkey Enchiladas
11.) Turkey Pasta
12.) Garden salad with shredded turkey (or cubed) on top with finely
shredded parmesan cheese

jemare's photo
Fri 11/29/13 04:46 PM
(BURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP)..... Well, excuse me surprised guess I've had a little too much turkey leftovers today, but hey, somebody's got to make sure those leftovers disappear right?bigsmile Maybe that dragon in the padded room would like somebiggrin

jemare's photo
Fri 11/29/13 04:41 PM
Well wishes sent your way. I hope they find out what is causing it and put you on the right path to health flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Sun 11/24/13 09:59 AM
Edited by jemare on Sun 11/24/13 10:06 AM
I keep Facebook for family and only a few friends to keep in touch since we are scattered across the country. I keep Mingle for social networking here in the forums. The format here is fun and interesting (as are the people here) and the mods do a good job of keeping it clean. The Forums have people from all over the world, The better odds of finding someone for you would be best on the profiles section since you can concentrate on your local area. As for serious, more than half are here on the forums to interact and have fun, (some with a sarcastic side sometimes). So don't take offense to things said here. But some here on the forums have found love with each other too. Best of luck on your search, wherever it takes you.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25