Community > Posts By > jemare

jemare's photo
Sun 11/24/13 09:48 AM
Edited by jemare on Sun 11/24/13 09:50 AM
Good thing the church doesn't use the old fashioned type of confessional anymore:

^^^^mentally insert Spanish Inquisition picture^^^^

Sorry, couldn't resist winking But give me "e" for effort, photobucket didn't have any inquisition pictures, or dungeon picturestongue2

jemare's photo
Sun 11/24/13 09:21 AM
I'm going to fix a nice drink to toast Luv2's engagement (see well wishes section). Anybody else need me to fix them one? All I need now is Zee's recipe for that blue juice. Anybody know where her bartending book is? slaphead

jemare's photo
Sun 11/24/13 09:17 AM
>>>> walks in, turns on lights.... Coughs at the dust and cobwebs. Time to clean up here. Luv just might stop by.

jemare's photo
Sun 11/24/13 08:58 AM
Roberta: Sooooo HAPPY for you!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: And you're actually closer to my side of the country bigsmile I hope you like snow. Of course then it's fun to snuggle just to keep warm :wink:

jemare's photo
Sat 11/23/13 04:47 PM
Edited by jemare on Sat 11/23/13 04:47 PM
huh , I would think 34 Our Fathers (one for each year) and one Hail Mary (for the women) would be in order. However keep in mind I'm not a priest :angel: they probably have a list of prayers to match the wrong-doings noway But I remember a priest telling me you have to ACTUALLY be sorry for your confessions or your confession doesn't count frustrated

jemare's photo
Sat 11/23/13 04:40 PM
I never drive drunk. I'm always happy (and usually lucky) to have a designated driver. But if I can't. Two drinks, and then soda only, over a couple hours, period.

jemare's photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:29 AM
Edited by jemare on Sat 11/23/13 10:32 AM
Of course yours would probably be more interesting surprised You know, you could always practice your confessions here on Mingle laugh

jemare's photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:29 AM
winking I might be blonde , but I know I'd rather be the one with their ear against the door listening to your confessions than you listening to mine slaphead

jemare's photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:25 AM
I love simple campy humor. I can still enjoy their clips bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:22 AM
Like sipping a fine wine... those words were meant to be read slowly, savoring each line to grasp the essence of the thought. Wonderful read then flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:12 AM
Minglers always seem to find their way back home. (I think it's the bread crumb trail we leave for them). Welcome backflowerforyou

jemare's photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:05 AM
Good Morning Minglers flowerforyou (or afternoon depending on your time zone)

jemare's photo
Fri 11/22/13 06:12 PM
Edited by jemare on Fri 11/22/13 06:13 PM
Sure Viv. There's plenty of doughnuts. But SOMEBODY bit into all of the jelly filled and put them back :angry:

I think we should bring in the jelly sniffing hounds to find out who huh Thanks for bringing the coffee. Did you make it strong enough to stand a spoon in?bigsmile nothing worse than a weak coffeenoway drinker

jemare's photo
Fri 11/22/13 01:29 PM

OMG. That was so worth the read and the pictures have me so hungry right now drool I almost feel like running to the grocery store right nowfrustrated Unlike probably most people, I like my meat very well done and this method looks perfect for me (with a rib-eye, not a thick porterhouse). Thanks guys I am definitely going to have to try this recipe drinker

jemare's photo
Fri 11/22/13 01:15 PM
OK. Even though it's not morning, it's always a good time for a coffee & doughnut break. I've got the doughnuts, somebody brew us a pot of some nice strong coffee please bigsmile

jemare's photo
Fri 11/22/13 12:48 PM
Edited by jemare on Fri 11/22/13 12:59 PM
Hey, I love the new ideas for the renovations bigsmile
But Zee, did you see the sub-contractors that just came in that Dodo hired?
They're over at the bar taking their break.
slaphead

jemare's photo
Thu 11/21/13 11:50 AM
Edited by jemare on Thu 11/21/13 11:52 AM
I've never tried the butter thing, and I really like butter. That sounds really interesting. I'm going to have to try that. Does it keep meat from drying out a little better on a cheaper cut of meat too? Do you use clarified butter, or just softened and brushed? Have you ever added garlic and/or other seasonings to the butter first?

jemare's photo
Wed 11/20/13 07:29 PM
Edited by jemare on Wed 11/20/13 07:32 PM

jemare's photo
Wed 11/20/13 07:16 PM
Edited by jemare on Wed 11/20/13 07:18 PM
Ok.... egg over medium with a slice of american cheese melted on top and cooked so that all the clear turned white but still a little egg yolk to dip the toast in. Two slices of rye toast with real butter (cut into sail boats please). Three links of sausage (old-fashioned with the skin, not those puffy microwave kind)cooked very well. Pan fried/shredded potatoes with lots of onions. A very large glass of orange juice, AND a mug of coffee/cream & sugar, on the side (I'm part camel, thank you very much). Hey, this is virtual so I CAN be picky right? bigsmile

jemare's photo
Wed 11/20/13 07:03 PM
I heard from some elf that the Mingle list got switched with Santa's and he's checking it twice!!winking bigsmile

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25