Community > Posts By > jemare

jemare's photo
Thu 03/06/14 08:54 AM

jemare's photo
Thu 03/06/14 08:34 AM
Edited by jemare on Thu 03/06/14 08:42 AM
Just another straggler sending this your way...hey cake (especially chocolate cake) and birthday wishes are always good, even if they are late bigsmile

jemare's photo
Thu 03/06/14 08:25 AM
Edited by jemare on Thu 03/06/14 08:27 AM
So sad to hear. Unfortunately by the time the symptoms show it has spread too much. Signs to look for: Back pain (a vague at best symptom and too often ignored as is sudden weight loss and/or tiredness), a chaulky white color to the stools or blood in the stools (please see your doctor if you see this in your stools). A prayer for comfort and his family is sent his way flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Thu 03/06/14 08:15 AM
Jalapenos are usually too hot for me, but rolling sausage in shake and bake and then baking....that's something I'd never have thought of on my own. I'll bet stuffed with mozzarella or cheddar cheese that would make incredible hor dourves for a party or an unusual side to an egg breakfast. I'm going to have to try that.

jemare's photo
Thu 03/06/14 08:04 AM
It's a toss up between Pizza, Chinese, or Lasagne. I could handle any one of those for a week straight. Although when I was a kid I had egg salad sandwiches every day (except when the school had spaghetti on the menu). Never bothered me and I still like egg salad sandwiches to this day (I just don't have them often now). bigsmile

jemare's photo
Thu 03/06/14 07:58 AM
Everybody knows an apple a day keeps the doctor away.... So what should I have (a) Apple Schnapps or (b) Appletini? Hmmm....decisions, decisions.

jemare's photo
Thu 03/06/14 07:53 AM
Morning everybody... I forgot to say coffee's on the counter and I even brought the Southern Pecan creamer along with the simple plain creamer (just to stir things up).

jemare's photo
Thu 03/06/14 07:52 AM
Yea....I really have to stop reading here when I'm drinking coffee. I guess my laptop screen was due for a good cleaning bigsmile drinker

jemare's photo
Thu 03/06/14 07:44 AM
Glad you got some work in. Seems like when it's cold outside, working inside isn't as hard to do bigsmile But spring is just around the corner laugh Thanks for the kitty coffee drinker it hit the spot. Dodo, I've never had carrot juice before. Well unless you count a V-8 juice, there's some carrot juice in that?

jemare's photo
Sat 03/01/14 10:58 AM
Me too bigsmile and today is the day I can sit back sip a little at a time and enjoy drinker Hey I can even add a little Kahlua later this evening bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sat 03/01/14 10:56 AM
Maybe it will blow some luck your way. Add me to that support group. Well wishes for your bags. I hope they don't keep you on pins and needles waiting too long for their answer. Spring is around the corner and when the North East warms up....those bikes come out to play and those bags would be "stylin" (as a niece of mine would say).

jemare's photo
Mon 02/24/14 01:09 PM
Good Morning Everyonedrinker

In honor of Betty's really nice new profile pic:

Carold: I put some coffee in a Thermos since you're so busy today, you can take it on the run with you if you need to.

Viv: when the jack pot is this high I make sure I have my ticket...even when there's snow :wink: But it's been warmer so it was a pleasure getting out and buying it yesterday. Waiting on the drawing for tuesday night now bigsmile

Jag: You might have gotten the Gold, but the NHL just might end up with a player or two of your Olympic team on their roster in the future :wink: laugh

jemare's photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:00 PM

Oh yea....this is how they wave in Egypt:

jemare's photo
Sat 02/22/14 01:40 PM

I used my super duper commercial fan…cleaned my floors while the door was open!! Youy didn't mind a little Texas dirt did ya??laugh laugh

I'll take the dirt instead of ice any day bigsmile Thanks for the warm you sent, almost all of the snow is gone from my roof after today's warm up here (40's I think).

I guess if I hit that lottery I'll owe you something for all the electricity you've used on that super duper commercial fan :wink: laugh

jemare's photo
Sat 02/22/14 01:31 PM
Oh yea...doughnuts for supper drool ....Hey, they're good anytime (as long as there's coffee to go with them).bigsmile

jemare's photo
Thu 02/20/14 12:16 PM
A little warm, a little melt, a few smaller icicles. Viv, did you put your fan on high and blow us some of that 80 degree weather here? If so....that's some fan bigsmile

jemare's photo
Thu 02/20/14 12:10 PM
Zee hope your shelf turns out the way you plan it to. Sometimes taking a long time you think of little things that can add to it or make it JUST PERFECT bigsmile Oh yea, that pound you lost drooling...I found it heregrumble (looking at my back hind)

Yep, thirsty thursday and I'm thursday for cocoa drinker

jemare's photo
Tue 02/18/14 08:49 PM
Here you go....have this Chocotini.

Chocolate always makes me feel better. I hope it helps :thumbsup:

If that isn't enough chocolate, I'll share one of these with you:

jemare's photo
Tue 02/18/14 07:51 PM

Here you go 2K drinker

oops I missed. Guess I've had a bit too much Kahlua in mine whoa

Here we go... I added the treat on top to make up for the spill I made hope you like it bigsmile

jemare's photo
Mon 02/17/14 06:24 PM
And here I thought this was going to be a thread about the large lottery that everyone is trying to win...when will I learn?frustrated bigsmile

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25