Community > Posts By > jemare

jemare's photo
Thu 11/14/13 08:23 PM
That was good news to hear JT. Everyone at the table will have even more to be thankful for when your sister sits there flowerforyou Thanks for keeping us updated.

jemare's photo
Thu 11/14/13 08:18 PM
Oh and Viv... I'll with you good morning back, but it's after 11pm here on this end of the country right now laugh

jemare's photo
Thu 11/14/13 08:18 PM
OK, everyone back away from the cookie :angry: bigsmile
Well Jag you can't blame him, that does look like a good cookie. Even though it is just one I found on photobucket laugh But hey, I promise (even under Ese's double dog dare promise or however he said it)... If I ever make to to a Mingle meet on your end of the country one day (I'm making a scout oath symbol with my right hand too)... I will bring a box (or bag) of cookies and I won't charge anyone a red cent :smile: bigsmile

jemare's photo
Thu 11/14/13 08:11 PM
>>>>> comes in dragging a roll of extra padding. Here Zee I thought you and Teeny would like some extra padding in the padded room, you know on that hard cement floor you can't ever have tooooo much padding spock bigsmile

jemare's photo
Wed 11/13/13 09:18 PM
Oh, so that's why you padded that room all up huh?:wink: bigsmile So Nobody digs up the cement under those pads?huh

jemare's photo
Wed 11/13/13 09:16 PM
At that thought her hand reached to her throat where her fingers trailed along the chain to the locket. Well if there's nothing left to the farm house, atleast I have grandmom's locket.
Had she pulled the locket out from beneath her heavy sweater she would have noticed that the locket seemed to glow faintly as her fingers touched it. But when she let go it stopped glowing.

jemare's photo
Wed 11/13/13 09:03 PM
I think it's just that time of year that everyone starts to get busy. The holidays are creeping up faster each day. But hey here's a heart cookie to show everyone that we love them:
Just don't anyone eat the darn thing grumble

jemare's photo
Wed 11/13/13 08:52 PM
Her mind was still fuzzy. But she was starting to focus a little.
Well, come on you two. There are more people to collect.
It was the Raky-something guy that was talking to her. His squeaky little voice matched the stick-thinness of his body and his diminutive size. How elf like he looked in those long robes. But those glowing red eyes, they seemed out of place for an elf.
Derrick, the one she pined for from work grabbed her hand and they both followed Rakyatan. Mindlessly it seemed.
Sorry I didn't have time to bring you a cup of coffee he somewhat laughingly said to her as they moved through the darkness that was lit only by a large crystal atop the stick that Rakyatan carried.
It seemed quite a contrast from all the brightness only moments ago and the farther they got from the farm house, the darker into the night it seemed that they fled.
How did you find my farmhouse? And why are you here with this little man?
Shush!!! Rakytan shouted. There is no time we must collect the others.
Derrick, shrugged his shoulders but squeezed her hand to reassure her.
This is crazy she thought. But somehow just holding his hand she felt safe and would follow him anywhere. Even with the odd little man. I hope this is just a dream she thought. Maybe like a fairy tale. Did I watch something on tv tonight or something?

jemare's photo
Tue 11/12/13 01:59 PM
Oh yea, Zee... congrats on the flip.

jemare's photo
Tue 11/12/13 01:57 PM
A Happy Birthday Martini for Teeny bigsmile

jemare's photo
Mon 11/11/13 10:46 AM

seriously?? noway it's NOT yer shoe?? then who the flogs IS it.. what WAIT.. its awfully rank.. ill kinda smells like the socks I found over in the 420 thread.. slaphead it's mg's laugh

This is MG's???surprised

jemare's photo
Sat 11/09/13 12:06 PM
Very nice. A few words that bring such a pleasant visual. Makes me think of summer mornings past, and my cup of coffee laugh flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Sat 11/09/13 11:53 AM
Zee.... that's not my shoe slaphead MG is still in trouble :angry:
SPOT:laugh
Lion this is for you: Now don't go burning down the place winking

jemare's photo
Sat 11/09/13 11:41 AM
Edited by jemare on Sat 11/09/13 11:44 AM
How long does a song have to be?

How long does a song have to be, to find it’s way to your heart?
After you hear the song, will you have known it from the very start?

Will it take a chorus for two, for me to get to you?
Will it make you feel for me, the way I feel for you?

I'm able to put on paper, the words I can't seem to say.
That's why I'm silent, as we pass each other, every day.

If you could see within my heart, you'd know that it's true.
It holds a special place inside, reserved only for you.

How long does a song have to be, to find it's way to your heart?
After you hear the song, will you have known it from the very start?

We pass each other, each and every day.
We pass each other, with nothing to say.

But in your eyes I sometimes see, a gleam that matches your smile.
It always makes my heart beat fast, and it stays that way for a while.

I'��m able to put on paper, the words I can'��t seem to say.
That's why I'��m silent, as we pass each other, every day.

One day I'll take these papered words, and sing a song for you.
I'��ll bare my soul and show my heart, I think it's over due.

And when I sing you your song, after a chorus or two,
Will it make you feel for me, the way I feel for you?

Yes.... Will it make you feel for me, the way I feel for you?

JMI 11/09/2013

jemare's photo
Sat 11/09/13 10:19 AM
Yes, screams will definitely shake a person up shocked I hope she apologized for scaring you huh She's lucky her scream didn't make you accidentally hit her door slaphead

jemare's photo
Fri 11/08/13 03:29 PM
Dodo... Reality seems to slap me in the face more often than not :wink: laugh I love that saying you found though bigsmile

jemare's photo
Fri 11/08/13 03:15 PM
I love bell peppers and onions with Italian Sausage. The only thing better.... I cook them ahead of time, place the peppers and onions wrapped in foil at the top of the grill, and grill the sausages on the grill to re-heat. Can't beat that smokey grill taste added to the mix. Yummy bigsmile

jemare's photo
Fri 11/08/13 03:08 PM
It is sooooo good. You can buy the plain wafer rounds and layer them with the Nutella and then use a pizza cutter to cut them into strips. Pile them on a plate and sprinkle a little powdered sugar on top and it's an EASY dessert to take to a party. Want to put a little more effort into it? Drizzle some melted chocolate over before cutting and then when the chocolate is cooled and hardened, sprinkle the powdered sugar.

jemare's photo
Fri 11/08/13 03:04 PM
Spiders...scared scared shocked shocked surprised surprised

Silver Fox: Hope your eye surgery goes as planned.

It's not just the vendors (or " Texas venders"), seems like everyone is in a hurry to leave when something, even a fun thing, is over. I just like to sit back and wait till it thins out instead of rushing out to sit in the car not going anywhere (with the motor running and burning gas) and really pissing other drivers off because I'm in no hurry to cut somebody off in line to get out quick. Having said that now: gotta run laugh pitchfork

jemare's photo
Fri 11/08/13 02:52 PM
It's been a long road you've been on, with alot of hills along the way. I hope there's more smooth road to go on for a while now. I hope your interview went well. I know waiting to hear after the interview can be harder than the actual interview itself flowerforyou

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25