Community > Posts By > jemare

jemare's photo
Thu 01/23/14 08:12 PM

waving Just saying hello!!
waving

Me too, me too bigsmile

And Viv...I'll trade you a snow ball for some warm breezes herebigsmile

I'm going to have Caribbean thoughts (thanks to Ms.Silverfox) Maybe one of those travel channels will have a warm climate adventure for me to dream about laugh In the meantime... I'm parked next to my pellet stove biggrin

Stay warm everybody, well except those LUCKY ones....they can stay cool happy

jemare's photo
Thu 01/23/14 10:09 AM
Well, I'm done with shoveling the........SNOW (I know you thought of another four letter word, come on, didn't you).laugh

Hot coffee, hot cocoa.... the drinks of the day here drinker Dodo, stop chasing that poor kitty kate :angry: (you know he'll give you indigestion).

jemare's photo
Sun 01/19/14 12:15 PM
Maybe she's just at her moonlighting job on the side: you know..she's a "Private Dancer". I'll bet she shows up sometime soon bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sun 01/19/14 12:08 PM
Zee, that won't help.... Our scooters will beat him every time bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sat 01/18/14 03:44 PM
(Urrrpppp), Well excuse me blushing :angel: Sorry Hippie, you're a little too late. Seems I found the last one right before you arrived bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sat 01/18/14 10:12 AM
Edited by jemare on Sat 01/18/14 10:17 AM
OK MG, you had to mention me (yes we do read, but we only like to Lurk when trying to post everyone and accidentally leave somebody our)surprised Besides, if I listed everyone I like and watch reading I'd cramp my fingers typing all of those namesgrumble

So, here's my say HI to ***EVERYONE*** (and the lady above this post^^^ flowers .... and including the M&M (with P's) crew in Vegas :wink: :tongue: bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sat 01/18/14 09:51 AM
Jag: Sorry to hear about your father. I hope his recovery goes well flowerforyou
Snow here today. Just when it was all melted away and we had some warm weather for a bit whoa I'm with Silverfox: I'm ready for spring too bigsmile
(Except when I use my phone to take pictures) my phone only calls/talks (no smart phone for me) and No texting (I blocked that years ago). Makes life simpler for me (and within my budget). But my kids seem to have no problem adding that cost to their budgets slaphead

jemare's photo
Sat 01/18/14 09:34 AM
Edited by jemare on Sat 01/18/14 09:35 AM
Doughnutsdrool Thanks Zee. Looks like I'll be staying inside for a bit as it's a snow globe outside right now. I haven't had time to watch tv and didn't know it was supposed to SNOW slaphead But that's OK, I have an excuse to keep my son for one more day. He wanted to head back to his school. Although I don't think I can be as diligent in cleaning the way you are this weekend (I am a little bit of a pack rat)whoa

Boone: Your head isn't screwed on right....It's welded in place bigsmile Welcome backflowerforyou

jemare's photo
Thu 01/16/14 03:20 PM
Edited by jemare on Thu 01/16/14 03:26 PM

I tried to find a happy birthday bear... but you know that darn photobucket sometimes ohwell

jemare's photo
Thu 01/16/14 03:14 PM
Very nice to hear he's home again. I hope he gets back to full health soon flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Thu 01/16/14 03:11 PM

But I might be having second thoughts about this threathuh
I hope it's just that everyone is as busy as I am at times and not having computer problems like Sage has hadflowerforyou

jemare's photo
Thu 01/16/14 03:02 PM
spock Leigh have a bad hair day noway Marteeny, pass me a Mike's. Not that I need it... they just taste good drool Ane a cool drink next to that fireplace can be a good thing bigsmile

jemare's photo
Wed 01/15/14 12:04 PM
Just checking in too. Finally.... all of the snow is just a memory as the rain washed the last of it (even in the corner piles) away the other day :banana:

jemare's photo
Wed 01/15/14 11:56 AM
>>>> Runs in.....^^^^ what 2K said^^^^... Plus, nice to hear Lion got out and about bigsmile....Sees the food is all gonegrumble .... Runs out>>>>

jemare's photo
Wed 01/15/14 11:42 AM

A prayer sent for your sonflowerforyou

jemare's photo
Thu 01/09/14 08:54 AM
Yep, I've been hibernating toowhoa But with the temperature running about zero here in New England, It's too cold to go outside and staying curled up watching some TV just seems the right thing to do winkingbigsmile Stay warm everybody flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Thu 01/09/14 08:49 AM
Woo Hoo, Luau. Pass the pork with pineapple please bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 12/31/13 08:38 AM
Dang Lion... I have to "Ditto" all of what you said, (it's just too good not to). But I can add this:

jemare's photo
Mon 12/30/13 12:15 PM
Edited by jemare on Mon 12/30/13 12:18 PM

In keeping with the season.... Happy New Years too flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Mon 12/30/13 11:51 AM
Naughty enough to find coal in my stocking huh
But nice enough to still have a present under the tree bigsmile

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25