Community > Posts By > jemare

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:55 PM

well.. thanks for playin.. did I scare y'all off?? surprised
whoos's laughlaugh

anywho peeps.. I'm yawn rather profoundly at the moment.. but tamarra I gets ta sleep IN.. WOOHOOEY.. although figure I'll be up early anyways, take the dog for a walk then head into town for some provisions.. after which I SHOULD go pay my license so I can continue to DRIVE laugh

so I bid you ALL a most WONDERful of evenings.. and a better tomorrow! drinker flowerforyou

We're probably all just post jumping laugh Sounds like your day will end up a little long with all of those things on your list. Enjoy your walk to town tomorrow drinker

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:52 PM
The most I've spent on a bottle of wine was around $20, but I just might have to try that one, (the bottle's so pretty) AND your recommendation too of course bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:50 PM
Dang, can I fill that one up with coffee in the morning? There are some mornings when I just might need that much caffeine to get me going, I am so not a morning person but I also watch little ones occasionally for extra money and you need the caffeine energy to get to their level sometimeslaugh

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:32 PM
Guys, I'm only a "part-time" LUSH, but I did learn a few tricks over the years :wink: laugh And Dodo.... don't run with that one noway

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:30 PM
Paddy Wagon Dodo? Na, give me a big empty cup and just call me a cab, I'll pick up my car in the morning, or noon depending on the hangover laugh

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:29 PM

Did you say leaves? Yeah I found them but I'm kinda feeling itchy down there.

surprised you mean.. you didn't see the roll of paper??? slaphead I feel for ya mang.. *posts photo sign to avoid future rash irritations*

Good Job on the pic Zee: I seemed to have some "issues" with Photobucket laugh and yea, I gathered that Quebecans love to party, especially since the drinking age at the time was 18. My son could have had a glass of wine, but chose not to. He still had two years to wait for here to get a legal glass of wine. I guess he just doesn't appreciate the values of the grape as much as I do sometimes bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:24 PM
Edited by jemare on Tue 06/25/13 06:26 PM
Geez MG did those leaves kinda look like these? surprised

Darn Photobucket grumble

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:18 PM
Always nice to read good news. Well thoughts for a continued success on your upcoming surgery flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:15 PM

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:12 PM

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:08 PM
Hey Zee: That narrows it down for me on the calendar. See the last time I was in Quebec was the weekend they celebrated that in the year "2000" We went to the upper park (Near the Chatteau Hotel). The most amusing thing I remember: Some college aged kids carrying a sofa up there to sit on. But hey, they had the best seat of the house right?laugh Only oncehuh You did mean, once for each hand rightbigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 05:50 PM

The central air is TOO cold.

I don't know... after the last couple of days I'd like to find out if I'd feel that way about central air. Atleast I do have the window air conditioner bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 05:37 PM

jemare, Zee trusts you to make your own drinks.

Whether or not you will be able to leave by walking normally is a different matter.

Geez Dodo, You really are getting to know me herelaugh

jemare's photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:47 PM
FTW.... I just had to do that slaphead I've ready every WTF from the first post and wanted to be different frustrated

jemare's photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:33 PM
So, let me get this straight: if I don't color my hair I'm real? surprised Geez, I thought you were talking about hair color here slaphead

jemare's photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:26 PM
Now Taz, a shot of whiskey in French Vanilla Coffee could put me to sleep laugh bigsmile

jemare's photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:18 PM
French Vanilla Coffee, Oh yea.... but if I have some right now I think I'll have trouble sleeping tonight frustrated

jemare's photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:15 PM
Thinking my daughter and son in law fly back to their home tomorrow sad But then remembering all the fun we had today bigsmile

jemare's photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:12 PM
MG how much did they pay you to pose for that restroom sign?

jemare's photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:09 PM
Zee, nevermind... gotta love Wikipedia and Google. My son WAS WRONG.... I can soak this for a while now bigsmile I told him you would know because YOU'RE CANADIAN flowerforyou

Oh and Zee, You actually trust me to make my own drink herescared bigsmile

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next