Tue 11/19/13 04:31 PM
Edited by jemare on Tue 11/19/13 04:35 PM

jemare's photo
Tue 11/19/13 03:44 PM
Dodo.... this is not pyrite, or gold... it's:

Chewing gum laugh

jemare's photo
Mon 11/18/13 02:13 PM
Dodo, when it comes to food or drink (especially if I seem to be wearing something white).... that's always a possibility laugh

jemare's photo
Mon 11/18/13 01:19 PM
Yeah, but I'm naturally clumsy, so if I spill it will that count what

jemare's photo
Mon 11/18/13 01:10 PM
You really get to know who your friends are during a pie fight bigsmile

jemare's photo
Mon 11/18/13 12:53 PM
Edited by jemare on Mon 11/18/13 12:57 PM
There was only one other time I laughed so hard here on Mingle that I sent milk (or was it soda, or was it coffee?) through my nose while drinking. I have Roberta to thank for that one bigsmile Note to myself: Never drink while looking at Mingle frustrated This was too funny laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

jemare's photo
Mon 11/18/13 08:12 AM
Privacy and safety in mind, it is an acronym. Parts of my first and middle names bigsmile

jemare's photo
Mon 11/18/13 08:01 AM
Edited by jemare on Mon 11/18/13 08:02 AM
Cement,Jack hammers, Ladders, Falling, Nurses, Harems, Leopard bedding....
Can we all handle another:

what biggrin drinks

jemare's photo
Mon 11/18/13 07:20 AM

Good morning Jemarewaving

Had to tell ya...gas is $2.69 in our little town of Amherst...So much better than it was !!

Good Morning Viv (and everybody) Geez, you're lucky. It's running about $3.25 here in New England(as of the other day)and I'm assuming that even that can vary up or down depending on the state or part of the states here. You must be closer to a refinery there in Texas bigsmile

Oh and I saw that Ese posted in another thread. I don't know if you're going to end up in this thread soon, but just in case: Glad to see you're back from your "walk". Hope it was a good one for you.

jemare's photo
Mon 11/18/13 06:52 AM
I'm hoping things are getting better for you. I had a bad spell a while back with things. This song below (I get knocked down but I get up again) just seemed to go on in my head for a while at the time. Seemed to give me the strength to fight back. Don't know if it would help, but atleast good thoughts are sent your way flowerforyou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc

jemare's photo
Sun 11/17/13 04:52 PM
Edited by jemare on Sun 11/17/13 04:52 PM
To heck with the cookies... that pony keg thingy (I'd never heard of it before, must be a regional thing), that's what would make a good party :laughing: And Sage, everyone knows this.... I don't fly slaphead So there's no negotiations there :laughing: But one day, really, If I could find the time, and gas wouldn't cost me an arm AND a leg and I trusted my car...I really would love to go to one of those Texas meets. You guys truly do know how to party drinker I've seen the pics you guys have posted over the years shocked Yea, I know, that's alot of "ands" to line my ducks up in a row for a trip slaphead

jemare's photo
Sun 11/17/13 04:40 PM

It reminded me of Vegimite (sp) that I ate when I went to New Zealand, it looks like it....so I am afraid to try it.
Unsure, my half sister stays in Sydney and I tried Vegimite when I was there. Just the same as our Marmite, here in the UK. Nutella is a hazelnut chocolate spread, not a yeast extract spread? Sweet and savoury, 2 different things?

Thanks larsson, I just know that I hate Vegimite!! It was like a greasy spread and tasted yukko!!!

It's kind of like peanut butter (a thicker consistancy though). As for the flavor: think of it as a sweet chocolate spread with a hint of hazelnut. So, if you ever had a chocolate bar with hazelnuts in it and you liked it... and you like the consistancy and ease of spreading peanut butter. You'd love Nutella bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sun 11/17/13 04:09 PM
Edited by jemare on Sun 11/17/13 04:14 PM
As if feeling the panic that Melanie was beginning to have, Jess walked over and sat next to Melanie.

Melanie, said Jess. Do you remember anything about your mother?

I have been raised by my grandma replied Jess. My mother died at birth and she has raised me since. My grandmother passed away only a short while ago. And at the thought of her grandmother her hand went to the point of her sweater where her locket lay underneath.

You do not know this, but I am a good friend of your grandmother. We were the best of friends as children. Things were hard for me when my parents came here from Ireland. She became as close as a sister to me.

Has your grandmother talked to you extensively about your mother?
In thinking about it, well only a few times as a young child she surely must have asked about her mother. But she couldn't remember what they were, or what her grandmother had told her. She only knew that her grandmother was her mother figure and had loved, protected made her life happy so there needn't have been anyone else.

Then there is much you should know. You are the key that will help to save man kind from destruction. It is our job, no duty, to keep you safe from the dark side office.

At hearing this one of Rakyatan's diminutive partners came forward and kneeled to Melanie. Yes my dear lady we are all here to protect you. Consider me, Loki you can call me.... at your service.

And even though Rakyatan can be a little, stern shall I say?, It is only that he has such great concern for your safety, said Jess.

jemare's photo
Sun 11/17/13 03:16 PM
Life will throw you curve balls from time to time, so keep your arm loose and have a good catcher's mitt bigsmile
Oh, and sometimes those curve balls can end up being a good thing (even though you might not think it at the time) bigsmile

jemare's photo
Sun 11/17/13 03:08 PM
Pats... good to see you back!! You always have a great sense of humor that I always enjoy flowerforyou
Kiss... the camera likes you. I'm sure your photo shoot pics are wonderful. Like the guys ^^above^^ said: you should post some.

jemare's photo
Sun 11/17/13 02:19 PM
Mg's right.... better to be flippin off the beer cap... than flippin the "bird" noway couldn't resist laugh

Dodo, How good are you at replacing the cement you want to be breakinghuh and if you do fall through and onto the washer and dryer... how's your insurancewhat

Lion, when you fell through, good thing you didn't fall on your head:laughing:

jemare's photo
Fri 11/15/13 08:48 AM
(sorry) momentary popcorn break:

>>> side note: Leigh, wonderful to see another creative side. We already know you have a writer's gift by your poetry flowerforyou Wonderful to see you here. Your input already has me at my seat to see how others carry this on drinker

Ok, popcorn break over....

jemare's photo
Fri 11/15/13 07:51 AM
Edited by jemare on Fri 11/15/13 07:54 AM
But that height, surely she would remember someone who was so small and diminutive, almost elf-like. Surely she would remember where and when she had seen this....man?

Then she thought of the other man who had joined them with the poodle with red eyes. They seemed to, no, they actually glowed last night. The dog seemed as if it had sprung up straight from Hell. But in the crisp morning light coming from the window now, it didn't seem as scary. I won't say a cute poodle pup, just not as scary. But it's master, well he seemed the scarier one in the daylight.

Last night all Melanie had noticed about the dog's master his height. Well over 6 feet tall. Quite a contrast to the man with the staff. He hadn't said a word. He always only seemed to look at his dog companion and nod. Almost as if they were talking without words.
Then Melanie remembered the same with the man with the staff, Rakyatan. He and the tall man looked at each other and just nodded a few times as if holding a conversation.

Strange she thought. I must just be so tired, I must have imagined that. Melanie was so tired she could feel the ache that comes with a need for sleep. But there would be no sleep now as Rakyatan was walking up the aisle with his two diminutive companions that had joined them at the train station. Behind the three in great contrast stood the tall man and that poodle, who never left his side.

The came to a stop where Melanie and Derrick were seated. There were no other people in the train car at the time. Normally it would be bustling, but this was a sunday morning and few go into the city on an early sunday morning. But that was good, because they needed the privacy to talk.

Well Melanie and Derrick, said Rakyatan, as he sat in the seat across from them and laid his stick next to him. It's time for introductions. Then he pointed to the tall man with the poodle. This is.....

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25