Community > Posts By > jemare

jemare's photo
Mon 07/01/13 07:42 PM

jemare's photo
Mon 07/01/13 07:37 PM
So sorry to read this Hippie. I hope you and her family find some peace and comfort in the near future flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Mon 07/01/13 07:30 PM

Happy birthday to me!

Another year of opportunities, to grow to learn to love to care and to enjoy life. :)

What a great outlook... I hope you have a very happy birthday, and many more :smile:

jemare's photo
Mon 07/01/13 07:26 PM

jemare's photo
Mon 07/01/13 07:16 PM
Edited by jemare on Mon 07/01/13 07:20 PM
Pick up a perennial book. Check off about 90% of the pictures (as long as they are from zone 5 or less). I have them in my garden now, or have had them and for some reason couldn't grow them, or decided not to grow them for some reason or another. You'd be surprised what you can fit into a small spaces bigsmile

jemare's photo
Mon 07/01/13 06:56 PM
I don't think I'd really want to know.... it might just skeeeer mesurprised laugh

jemare's photo
Fri 06/28/13 12:56 PM
OK, so we're up to $3, a bottle of Jack, and lots of smiles. OK, I can bid the large pink towel. Yes I have one. It was a mistake and the story is too long (and embarassing) to put in here whoa But I still think a pink skirt with a poodle on it would be better grumble laugh

jemare's photo
Wed 06/26/13 01:59 PM

Did I hear that right? MG is buying the next few rounds? bigsmile Today must be my lucky day
drinks

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 09:36 PM
Edited by jemare on Tue 06/25/13 09:42 PM
having a party? Want a fairly inexpensive finger dessert that's simple to make and would cost a fortune at the bakery? I invest in some fancy cupcake papers at the party store and always keep them on hand for different occasions. I bake simple brownies, If I want fancier.. I add extra chocolate or white chocolate chips to the mix. I spread the top with a store bought coconut/pecan frosting. Again if I want to make it even fancier I sprinkle some white coconut to the top just to add a color difference, not a thick layer or anything, just a light sprinkle. Before it gets too cool I cut them into squares and when fully cooled I place them in the cupcake papers. Surprisingly they're pretty impressive when served on a three tiered/paper-laced platter bigsmile But always keep in mind: Coconut is a Nut and some people have food allergies to nuts... not just peanuts tears So if they're being served outdoors, don't sprinkle with the white coconut as the extra as the wind could blow a coconut into another dish. The pre-made frosting is sticky enough to keep it intact and someone with severe allergies would know it's coconut, although it never hurts to let someone know there is coconut as part of the topping bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 08:56 PM
Edited by jemare on Tue 06/25/13 09:00 PM
OK, so I had to read a few pages back to catch upwinking Very happy to see that Carold is back to work from that bad accident. I hope things are mending well, although It'll be a while yet for you flowerforyou Sorry about the flooding in Alberta. I've seen it on the news here in New England. They showed the house, well basically the very top and roof portion) going down river to the bridge and then crashing into and under it frown I hope the people who owned that got out OK what Oh, nobody mentioned this... will Sage's pink skirt have a poodle on it? I might pitch in to help pay for that pic bigsmile Ese real men can wear pink, you've shown us that. But I'm still on the fence when they wear a pink bra on their head laugh Now does anyone have some coffee in here? drinker Sorry about all the reading here, but I did have to play catch up slaphead

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 08:39 PM

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 08:18 PM
Edited by jemare on Tue 06/25/13 08:26 PM

might be worth checking out.....but im afraid don't know who leah is. thanks though.

Could be because I spelled her name wrong slaphead "Leigh" is a talented poet in her own right. Stick around here long enough and you will will figure out who she is :wink: . She has been one of the fortunate ones who has found a great match here. They're great people who still keep us enjoying their wit, poems and graciousness. Well HER poems and graciousness, and I don't think he'd like word "graciousness" associated with him laugh

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 07:43 PM
laugh

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 07:40 PM
What... they're multiplying like rabbits there laugh

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 07:37 PM
If he didn't before.... he does now laugh

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 07:36 PM
Well in that case, then this one is early and there's two glasses there for you guys bigsmile I hope the weather on your end of the country isn't too hot and melt this cake like it would on this side grumble

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 07:24 PM
Does any of the Elvis outside look like this one? My daughter got married in Vegas a couple years ago bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 07:09 PM
Edited by jemare on Tue 06/25/13 07:11 PM
Two miles, now there's a nice morning stroll, but then you have all of those Hills, and I remember BIG hills and one street in particular that if you didn't want to do all of the stairs, Something about drunken sailors breaking their necks falling there if I remember right. You could pay for the ride up. I'd pay if I were there again some day laugh I only enjoy a good long walk on flat land now bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 07:04 PM
Michael you silly man, you should know this (especially living in YOUR city)..... Elvis has left the building, er... forums bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:57 PM
MG are we going to have to pitch in and send you to a horticultural class? huh 1st lesson: Beware of any plant with three connected leaves in the woods. Especially if its a little shiny, and is reddish in colder weather, like early spring or fall :wink: