Community > Posts By > jemare

jemare's photo
Sat 12/21/13 03:08 AM
That darn photobucket frustrated

jemare's photo
Sat 12/21/13 02:36 AM
Edited by jemare on Sat 12/21/13 03:00 AM
Hey Zee: No I didn't win any of the baskets of goodies. But, I did go to a cake auction last night and although I lost the bid on one cake, I did win the bid on another. It was soooo cute I almost hated to cut it up to eat. But hey, that's what cakes are for.... to eat right? The cake had a town scenery on top. It even had a fence with an arch and miniature Christmas lights that actually lit up (by batteries). Of course coconut for all the snow. So it was yummy not just fun to look at bigsmile

Marteeny, trees aren't Christmas, they're nice, but they're not Christmas. Family & friends are. Making a special card for a friend and stopping by to give it to them and staying for a nice cup of coffee, or cocoa and a catch up with them and enjoying their tree could put you in the mood. I just went out shopping with a friend this evening and didn't spend a dime. I helped her to find things she needed for her grandkids and bounced ideas back and forth. She enjoyed my company and it made for a nicer evening. I treated us to a quick $1 Mickey D's burger and a $1 medium caramel coffee (the going rate for that at our local Mickey D's) It didn't ruin our suppers and we were able to sit and relax a bit from all of the walking. But even just a coffee would have been a great. I hope when the next Christmas song comes on you get flooded with some great past Christmas memories and know how lucky you are to have had them. I hope Christmas gets a little easier and fun for you quicklyflowerforyou In the meantime, are there any evergreen trees/bushes (like arborvitae, pine, hemlock, holly, yew etc) that you can cut a couple branches from and put in a vase for your table? Close your eyes and take a whiff and you'd have that Christmas scent only an evergreen can give you. Glue a couple ornaments to a stick and place them in the vase too for color or a bowl of ornaments next to it is cool too. Some of those special ornaments (you still have packed away?) will bring back some nice memories of when you received them.

Merry Christmas everyone flowers drinker

jemare's photo
Wed 12/18/13 01:03 PM
I hope her clinical trial works. A prayer sent your way for her flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Wed 12/18/13 01:01 PM
I just couldn't narrow it down to a few... So to all the Minglers here:

jemare's photo
Wed 12/18/13 12:55 PM
I sent a get well angel for your little angel flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Wed 12/18/13 12:50 PM

Good morning Minglers drinker Anyone up for coffeedrinker

Thanks for the offer but.... I'm in the mood for some warm apple cider. I have a thing to attend tonight and I don't want the caffeine to make me jittery laugh
Silver, be very careful with that ice, I know what you mean. I don't mind the snow, but that ice...noway scared I say that after ALOT of shoveling with the last snowfall yesterday slaphead

jemare's photo
Wed 12/18/13 12:31 PM
Yea, I saw on the news today. Two winners. I actually like to see more than one winner, or more than one groups of winners. Money like that should be spread around. I have such a large family and group of friends, I could spread it around quite a bit. Plus set up for the next few generations. Oh well. I'll take my dollar and run laugh There's a fundraiser tonight so my buck will be used on a raffle ticket. The odds are better and I just might win that basket of goodies bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 12/17/13 09:00 PM
Thanks Crystal. It's kind of full all the way around. I have little ones help me (I babysit for some extra money) but they can only reach the bottom of the tree. I couldn't believe they noticed I moved some ornaments up higher in the tree the next day. I told them the elves must have done it :wink: happy

jemare's photo
Tue 12/17/13 08:45 PM
I'm going to stick to cocoa with kahlua:wink: happy Oh and Zee, your number got us $1 So, if nobody hits the big one tonight.. there's enough to get another ticket. So, if that happens I'll play the mega millions next drawing and if all the numbers come in then.....I'll up your take to two million. But if somebody won the big one tonight (I won't know till morning) I'm going to take the Dollar I won tonight and RUN.... Not that a dollar will get me that far laugh

jemare's photo
Mon 12/16/13 05:48 PM
A prayer sent your way for your son's healthflowerforyou

jemare's photo
Mon 12/16/13 05:30 PM
OK Zee: You be my good luck charm now. I got the number tonight as they say more snow is coming sometime tomorrow grumble
Now Mingle is your witnessbigsmile
If you gave me all six numbers: I send you one million dollars
If you gave me less and I win a good amount: I send you some REAL NICE GIFT CARDS.
So Dream BIG!! The lottery draw is tomorrow night.
Now everyone wish us luck :wink:

jemare's photo
Mon 12/16/13 12:47 PM

the bulldog is the pretty one in the center

Ese, you're sandwiched between two pretty women and you didn't say "cheese"?bigsmile Thanks for sharing the pics guys flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Mon 12/16/13 12:22 PM
Edited by jemare on Mon 12/16/13 12:23 PM
Whew, finally got this done yesterdaybigsmile I earned that extra cup of cocoa bigsmile

jemare's photo
Mon 12/16/13 12:01 PM

jemare's photo
Mon 12/16/13 11:48 AM
Edited by jemare on Mon 12/16/13 11:53 AM
No liquid lunches for me. I like to have brunches. But hey, can a kahlua and creme count as dessert? bigsmile Happy Monday. Did everyone get their megamillions ticket for tomorrow's drawing? huh They say the jackpot could hit 600 million shocked
Zee. you're in Canada so you can't get one. If you give me a set of five numbers and one megaball number I'll pick up an extra ticket that I normally wouldn't (you don't have to pay me, just give me the numbers). If I hit it I'll send you a million dollars. But hurry cause I'm getting my tickets tonight. smile2

jemare's photo
Mon 12/16/13 11:39 AM
Congrats!!! But you know they did pick the BEST person for the job when they picked you drinker

jemare's photo
Mon 12/16/13 11:27 AM
Morning Silver, morning everyone. Sunny and cold today in New England. But atleast all of the snow is shoveled out and the roads are fine. I just don't feel like venturing out anytime soon noway Cocoa sounds like the drink of the day for me too bigsmile Stay warm everyone, well except for Foszil, I guess with his weather he needs to stay cool.

jemare's photo
Mon 12/16/13 11:21 AM
Well, my tree is up and decorated so I can officially wish you all a Merry Christmas. And... may all your shopping lines be small bigsmile

jemare's photo
Thu 12/12/13 08:40 PM
Edited by jemare on Thu 12/12/13 08:57 PM
OK, my bad frustrated But you still need to go in the corner for time outgrumble bigsmile

slaphead Sometimes I relate too much to the little ones that I watchsurprised

jemare's photo
Thu 12/12/13 08:29 PM

it's thirsty Thursdays people drinker

drink of the DAY................. bigsmile

the Volcano drinker

That drink looks very similar to a scorpion bowl (if you take out the flame in the middle).
Lesson learned: It is bad to drink a skorpion bowl all by yourself and before you eat :wink:

Marteeny: I saw the delivery truck earlier...there's plenty of mikes now.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25