Community > Posts By > jemare

jemare's photo
Mon 02/17/14 06:23 PM
You got me, hook...line...sinker slaphead
I thought it was one of those pop up solicitations that (luckily) get deleted from the topics pretty quickly here.
Now I have to go and wash my dirty little mind outsurprised

jemare's photo
Mon 02/17/14 06:09 PM
Glad to read your mom finally got home. Well wishes sent that she gets back to 100% health quickly flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Mon 02/17/14 06:05 PM
After reading this topic I feel bad that I've been complaining about the snow here embarassed I hope things dry up soon there and people can get back to as normal as possible soon flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Mon 02/17/14 05:57 PM
Well Wishes sent your way. I hope that whatever has subsided...stays subsided for you flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Mon 02/17/14 05:53 PM

May God give you & your family the strength to get through this heartbreaking time.

jemare's photo
Mon 02/17/14 05:18 PM
Snow, icicles from the gutters.... which is worse? I guess it depends on if you're standing under the icicles and looking up surprised
I guess that's my project for tomorrow, no more shoveling, just banging the icicles with the broom from the bedroom windows that are over a door.
I'm ready for spring nowsad
Pass the hot cocoa please bigsmile

jemare's photo
Mon 02/17/14 05:03 PM
....and tomorrow's tuesday. I got my mega millions ticketbigsmile I know, powerball is a larger jackpot,huh but mega millions only costs a buck and powerball costs two bucks.... I'm such a big gambler:wink: laugh

jemare's photo
Mon 02/17/14 04:25 PM
It's OK 2K... I'll pass you a cheat sheet for the next experimentlaugh But don't copy all the answers, we are blonde you know, and a perfect score on a test by either of us would blow our cover :wink:

jemare's photo
Mon 02/17/14 04:20 PM
I NEVER did well in science class noway

jemare's photo
Mon 02/17/14 04:08 PM

I lost my book markergrumble
What page are we on now?slaphead

jemare's photo
Tue 02/11/14 06:37 PM
Ese flirting with men huh Somehow I can't even imagine that one noway (and I have a pretty good imagination)laugh

Well I guess I have to watch the weather reports tomorrow morning, last I heard that storm is heading north and bringing more snow to New England grumble

I've had so much snow in my yard that my little pug is turning it all yellow laugh I can't wait till I can see some green for a color change (and I'm not even talking about money green this time).

jemare's photo
Tue 02/11/14 06:21 PM

Hey Everybodywaving

Well I got to play hostess here for a few days. Up late, sleep in and actually having an excuse for it winking I even got to see my grandbaby this weekend too Zee bigsmile I only see him about once a month so the changes AMAZE me. Marteeny, I use a cloth sofa cover because of the kids I babysit sometimes (and the pug hair). Stains scare me because they can be soooo hard to remove. I hope your new machine works well for you. Dodo, you put a whole new train of thought to drinking coffee with that one...How do you find those things?laugh

drinker Sorry I need to rush out so fast.... so many topics to catch up and read..... so little time tears flowerforyou

jemare's photo
Sat 02/01/14 10:34 PM
Hey Carold waving You know, I just love that photobucket coffee (above) that I found before. It's like looking at those fake fires I put on the laptop sometimes. Just makes me feel warmer somehow (even though it's only in my mind). But then again, nothing is as good as REAL coffee in front of a REAL fire bigsmile

Sage, the only way I can drink black coffee is if it's iced coffeeslaphead

Jag, I'm thinking when you said "nectar" it's honey? Or is that just the Canadian way of saying sugar? I've added honey to my tea before, but never to coffee. I just might try that one day when I'm in an adventurous mood though laugh

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend smile2

jemare's photo
Sat 02/01/14 10:21 PM
Zee...one doughnuthuh You do know they're like those Lays potato chips commercials (You can't eat just one). Oh well, one for the road will do bigsmile It's a busy weekend for me and I have a project I'm working on for my dining area. I'm hoping to get that mostly done within a week. I'll finish it in the spring when I can take it outside and work on it again (dining table/chairs). Seems I'm downsizing a little and that's a hard thing for me sometimes tears Thank you for the doughnut bigsmile I made a fresh pot of coffee for anyone that needs it drinker Oh and we're low on Kahlua and Bailey's Irish Cream. I guess they mix too well with the coffee:wink:

Oh and Leigh Next time you trip and tear your jeans I think there's a miniature sewing kit under the bar somewhere bigsmile

jemare's photo
Wed 01/29/14 08:25 AM
Oh goody, Sunshine in the window and a cup of coffee. Pass the cream and sugar please bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 01/28/14 11:23 PM
Viv, thanks. This kind of cold weather makes me hibernate (and growl like a bear), well until I get my fill of warm coffee or cocoa bigsmile

jemare's photo
Tue 01/28/14 11:18 PM
Hippie hasn't gotten back to answering that "closed door" sign because he knows: He ate the last doughnut....all by himself...and didn't even put a pot of fresh coffee on for the rest of us when he leftgrumble Atleast I left fresh coffee when I ate the last donut before :angel: But then of course I really only left a half a pot since I was very thirsty after that doughnut slaphead

jemare's photo
Fri 01/24/14 10:44 AM
Have you seen this commercial? The thing that makes it really funny is: It's a real productslaphead rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY

jemare's photo
Thu 01/23/14 08:46 PM
At first I thought: How will you cook with that.... Then I remembered this is also the "gardening" forum too slaphead I'll blame it on a blonde moment bigsmile

jemare's photo
Thu 01/23/14 08:42 PM
Oh come on... I can't believe nobody came up with this one yethuh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25