Community > Posts By > joshyfox

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:14 AM
If it would be within my means, sure. I would have to be sure she is in fact the one though.

Right now I'm stuck in my hovel in my one horse town, which makes finding my beloved a little difficult.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:12 AM
I've always been in favor of splitting the bill between what each person ordered. This would become null an void after marriage when finances become unified anyway.

I figure it's 2008 now, and ladies demanded equality, so here it is.

joshyfox's photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:28 PM

Wait... who's jack?

The guy that needs help getting off the horse.

Well, I would help Jack get off of the horse if there is in fact a guy named jack who needs help getting off of a Horse.

Grammar defeats a horrible joke! Hurray!

joshyfox's photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:25 PM
Edited by joshyfox on Wed 09/03/08 07:26 PM
I find it's usually better to avoid generalization. I don't think of people as men or women, that's a small detail. I usually treat people as people then work from there. Everyone is different and as soon as you start putting people into categories, you start running into problems by assuming certain things to be true just because everyone else in that category have had that fact be true.

In Short, we are all from Earth... deal with it.

joshyfox's photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:21 PM
Wait... who's jack?

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 10:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjMiDZIY1bM

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:32 PM
Odd, I always thought if id looked like a duck and quacked like a duck and walks like a duck, it MUST surely be an avocado. laugh

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:45 PM
Some of those things are the choice of women in society. They don't HAVE to buy an incredibly elaborate Dress, heck THEY could rent a tux if they wanted. Men's underwear is cheaper because we don't care about quality, so they are poorly made and uncomfortable at times.

And who said we are happier?

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:24 PM
Edited by joshyfox on Tue 09/02/08 08:24 PM
I'm voting Bob Barr of the Libertarian party. I decided to throw the 3rd party throwing your vote away argument away and for once vote for someone I actually agree with. I have only been involved with two elections and I'm tired already of the winner always being "the lesser of two evils". Can't we for once get someone who is actually good for the nation and has the nations interests in mind instead of fighting the other guy?

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 04:25 PM

quit thinking we can read your minds and quit thinking that we care if we could!!!!

If we had the ability to read women's minds, how many men wouldn't use it to take advantage of the women for their own gain? I mean I wouldn't, but come on! It's human nature to be lousy rotten greedy scum.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 04:21 PM

I honestly do not see what the big deal is.
Just because someone looks at your profile does not mean they are rude if they don,t send an email with it.noway

I'm with ya Betty. I just look to see who said what.waving

Thank you. I do think though if someone does send you an email it is rude not to reply.Do you agree?flowerforyou

I'll agree with that, no question with that one. An Email should be replied to, even if the reply is unpleasant. However I didn't see why you have to contact someone after seeing their profile. Sometimes I click just to get a better look at a funny picture they have.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 04:17 PM
I've gotten one "date" out of this site, so I know it's possible.

It's just kinda unlikely, at least right now.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 04:08 PM

I honestly do not see what the big deal is.
Just because someone looks at your profile does not mean they are rude if they don,t send an email with it.noway

Thank you! Nice to know someone thinks the same way I do on the matter.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 04:06 PM

ERGH!!!!
I am sick and tired of y'all lookin at my profile and don't even have the respect to say HI!
I mean yeah, we may live far apart and no I may not be your type, but geesh at least say somethin. I mean c'mon... AND MOST OF YOU ARE THE GOOD GUYS DOIN THIS!!!
So I am askin...
could you at least have just a bit of kindness and just say hi, or even a (H) would do .
Never know whos day you could brighten just by smilin at someone... ya know??
Thank ya! flowerforyou

I apologize, I did do this with you myself. I looked at your profile saw where you lived and your age and moved along. I meant no disrespect, I just didn't see a reason to get in contact with you, besides If I talked to every person here I look at, I'm sure one of them would be just as upset that I was bugging them for no good reason. I didn't want to bug you, but I guess I was over-thinking the situation. It's no excuse for my disrespect though.

Again I apologize.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 03:49 PM
I don't believe in Love at First sight. I feel such a thing is only lust or a crush, which can hardly be considered actual love.

That being said, that little crush can easily become an actual romance. I also believe in True love, that there is someone for everyone (if not several different choices), but love is cultivated and grown, it's not an explosion that just happens in your brain... Lust on the other hand IS mostly and emotional explosion in you head.

Sorry, I'm rambling again...

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 03:42 PM
It will be ok. You'll find someone. I may only be 23, but due to my life-oath to "My Vixen" (Who I haven't met) I understand the crushing loneliness of wanting to be loved and being unable to find someone. At times it seems like it's impossible I'll ever find her, but still I carry on because I have to.

If you quit, you'll only guarantee that you won't find him. If you truly wish to accept such a fate, then stop looking, otherwise for the sake of love, carry on.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 03:37 PM
Men and women are both crazy and it's nobody's fault. Wrap your head around THAT one!

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 03:35 PM

and revenge is a mother (shut your mouth) :laughing:

But Im talkin' 'bout PAYBACK!

I can dig it...

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 03:28 PM
Edited by joshyfox on Tue 09/02/08 03:28 PM
I haven't noticed any problems, but you may want to send multiple copies just in case.

Oh, and good luck.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:02 AM
I know which I would pick, but It is a selfish decision. Most likely if She didn't love me I wouldn't love here and therefor, She could not be My Vixen.