Community > Posts By > joshyfox

joshyfox's photo
Mon 09/08/08 04:35 PM
Greed... not as likely as laziness. A lot of people want lot's of money, but don't want to work hard for it. It's that attitude that inspires people to sue people for no good reason.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 09/08/08 04:31 PM
I was tired of the fighting between the parties instead of telling us about their plans to fix our problems, that's why I'm voting for Bob Barr, the Libertarian Candidate. someone earlier said vote Ron Paul, well Barr is from the same party and is still in the Race, so there you go Ron Paul Fans.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 09/08/08 03:51 AM
Dude, the one you don't date, refer her to me! laugh

Two women... greedy jerk...grumble

No worries, let's dance! drinker

MAGIC BANANA, GO! :banana:

joshyfox's photo
Mon 09/08/08 03:44 AM
Kiss is fine by me, just don't go to far, I take my "Vixen Oath" seriously and until I know for sure your the one, there will be nothing sexual if I can help it.

...But yes, a kiss would be fine if you wanted to take the initiative.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 09/08/08 03:40 AM
I wouldn't care if he was a Muslim, if the timing for his candidacy wasn't off, maybe after this war was done and over with.

That being said, that kind of slip up is hilarious, it slightly reminds me of the "duck Season, rabbit Season" bit from Bugs and Daffy on Looney Tunes... but only slightly.

joshyfox's photo
Sun 09/07/08 06:48 PM
Well, I had a job interview at my Local Sheetz today. I think it went well and management seemed to be pleased with my attitude and ability to work 24/7 365 days of the year, but I won't know until they make their decision and give me a call.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:06 AM
(Torrey) I can't complain, they put up a sign that says "no complaining". laugh

joshyfox's photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:01 AM

whewww, I'm glad other people find that quote too deep also. I thought I was going to have to go to the yellow pages for a cheap therapists....wait, those guys aren't cheap are they? Sooooooo, that's why I'm turning to y'all...you guys are free, right? :wink:

I'd charge ya, but I don't have a license, so I can't do so legally. :tongue:

joshyfox's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:56 AM

Well your no pun....:wink:

...ow, my head...

joshyfox's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:55 AM
Well Mahatma Gandhi once said, "If you want to change the world, start with yourself," I don't know if that is relevant to this, but perhaps you can find some use in it.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:52 AM

Such absolutism in thinking might be thought of as stereotyping.

How do you type on a Stereo...oops

huh

Stereo Typing... get it? It's a pun!

I NEVER get puns

Nicely done.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:49 AM

Such absolutism in thinking might be thought of as stereotyping.

How do you type on a Stereo...oops

huh

Stereo Typing... get it? It's a pun!

joshyfox's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:46 AM
As a scientist, I don't like to use Always, Never, and Everyone, but I'll admit I slip up from time to time.

I'll use Always an never concerning myself, because i can make it my business to make sure of the statement, but I'd rather not make such assumptions about others.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:13 AM
Heh, I seem to be VERY popular with women twice my age and women my age from other countries... which would be very funny if it wasn't so sad.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:09 AM
I have to go to town today, which means I have to leave my comfy house and be out in... *shutters* nature.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:05 AM

Morning {josh} how are you this morning.flowers

Good morning everyone. How are all the single ladies who refuse to date me doing? laugh

Not too bad I guess. Dealing with the soul-crushing loneliness I deal with everyday and feeling of inadequacy that comes with being single, but I've been counting that by getting back on the workout horse that I have been neglecting as of late for reasons I don't remember.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 09/06/08 03:59 AM
Good morning everyone. How are all the single ladies who refuse to date me doing? laugh

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:47 AM

Y'all in a bit gotta get the kid up n ready for school.
NO GROUP HANKY PANKY WITHOUT ME GUYS!!!pitchfork

I make no promises.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:45 AM
Lacking any sense of tact... I'd just tell her.

Well if it bothered me, which it probably wouldn't.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:24 AM

guess i was raised old fashioned, i wouldent be comfortable with a woman paying :)

Do you want to explore that or would you rather not be psycho-analyzed today?