Community > Posts By > joshyfox

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 10:57 AM
I tried to keep it simple, but I'm afraid I may have rambled a bit and said things that are better unsaid, what do you think?

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 10:52 AM
She doesn't have to know how to cook because I do!

She doesn't have to know how to fix a Car or unclog a sink, but it would be helpful if one of us did. laugh

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 10:44 AM
How are all the lovely ladies today?

I would've said "Potential Vixens" instead, but I felt that would've been to presumptuous and creepy.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 04:05 AM

Called being lodged somewhere in our DNA sequence. Ah, but flaws and seperate idiosyncrasies are what makes each person unique. Be boring if we were all the same.

So true it would be boring if we were the same, but it is not only the negative aspects of our personality who make us who we are. The positive, more "mature" qualities like compassion, honesty, responsibility, and love also make up our over all personality.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 03:52 AM
"Rainbow in the Dark" By: Dio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT9f-OJJdRc

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 03:48 AM
It is not my place to pass judgment. The lord says vengeance is his. In this life or the next, everyone who truly deserves to be punished, will get what's coming to them... and usually brought on by their own actions.

Ah "instant Karma"... it's kinda funny sometimes.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 03:35 AM

That was cool bro drinker

My heart speaks the truth, my friend. It knows me better than I know myself.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 03:32 AM
Edited by joshyfox on Tue 09/02/08 03:34 AM

But we all do Joshy, human nature/instinct

I know, disgusting isn't it? That's what I was saying. We humans never grow up, it is our nature to behave far more like children than most realize. Despite my efforts, I can never shake the flaws this frail mortal... human body has, both physical and mental.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 03:30 AM
My beloved, I will find you someday and while we have yet to meet, my loyalty will remain uncontested. I dream of the day we finally are together and your absence haunts my every waking moment. Every moment I am without you is like a thousand needles in my heart.

...And so I wait for you, broken, incomplete, waiting for the day our two souls become one and my destiny by your side is fulfilled.

...I will find you...

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 03:22 AM
Well, I've been in a situation where I don't have a job and times are rough. Basically until things get better, I can't go out to look for someone.

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 03:18 AM
Children, the lot of them. We all are children in a sense, it's only a matter of how childish we each are. We all have our moments where we are selfish, dishonest, hurtful, vengeful, greedy, or impatient. I've found it's easier to not hate someone if you think of them as a lost child who doesn't know any better.

I feel it is the childish laziness and greed that has degraded to difference between love and lust in this world. I've found myself screaming at televisions every time someone is attracted to someone on TV and they claim to be in love. Love at first sight cannot exist, such a thing is only a meaningless crush based off of sexual desire (AKA lust). That is not nearly as bad as those who use the word love to gain something. To me, those are some of the worst kind of people... which is horrible, because I shouldn't judge people...

joshyfox's photo
Tue 09/02/08 03:06 AM

Arrr! not on this day mate..

It has been noticed that the pirates are moving about more. Curious or planning?

Perhaps Curious Planning? No matter I suppose.

joshyfox's photo
Mon 09/01/08 05:25 AM
I wanted so much to see this movie. Sadly, I still have to wait til it ends up on TV...

...Being Poor sucks!

joshyfox's photo
Mon 09/01/08 05:01 AM
Although the silent blade is usually the safest, the Bandits of the green serpent have been making themselves more noticeable as of late.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:11 PM

Bob Barr's an interesting guy. I almost wish he had more of a platform, but then look what happened when Perot ran in 1992...

It didn't help that Perot was selling his votes... that may have just been a rumor though.

joshyfox's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:08 PM

This year I'm voting not Republican or Democrat, but Libertarian. I know what you are thinking, voting for a 3rd party is throwing your vote away, but I think it's THAT attitude that allows the two parties to struggle for power rather than any useful being done.

This year Bob Barr has managed to make it on the Ballot in 48 states and he's working on the last two. He also has most of the voting public wanting to see him in the debates, so hopefully we can see what he's about without visiting his website.

I do encourage you to visit his website though so that when you go into the voting booths, you can make a educated and well-informed decision, no matter who you vote for.

http://www.bobbarr2008.com/home/skip/?s=0618

joshyfox's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:01 PM

shows how desperate he is for the womens vote laugh

I can see how one would think so, I thought the same for a moment, but then I got to thinking about it and I like this decision. If Obama with very few experience can run for president with an experienced VP pick, why can't McCain as a very experienced candidate for the presidency, pick an inexperienced GOVERNOR as his VP? True he is playing to the women, but on the other hand, he is also making history with this pick... well if he wins he would.

Personally I'm all for Bob Barr, the Libertarian Candidate. That's the guy I'm voting for.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 08/29/08 12:31 AM
What's an Azz hole? I don't think you spelled that right, mate.

joshyfox's photo
Fri 08/29/08 12:27 AM

you are too sexy:tongue:

WHO TOLD YOU?!

My mission is compromised... I must go!

Foxy Ninja Vanish!

*Disappears in a puff of Smoke.*

joshyfox's photo
Fri 08/29/08 12:26 AM
I try not to advertise. I don't know what I am anymore, I'd rather let the ladies tell me, it's just easier that way.