Community > Posts By > Seamonster

Seamonster's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:57 AM

I have a question. Why is god so worried about us "whoring after other gods"? Isnt he omnipotent? How many other gods are there and if those are nonexistent and made up, why put so much effort into cursing them and demanding that they are disbanded? It sounds like the jealous lover that insists that you cease all contact with other men (or women). Its incompatible with omniscience and kind of silly. huh

uh...well...gee...??? Silly? Take a look...

Rebellion...stubborn... arguementative..ignore what is being said, the truth...distorts & doesn't believe the testimony of others... won't acknowledge their sins...comfortable with their own miseries...bitter... resentful... broken.. addicted.. fearful...hopeless... stressed... and Oh Yes! these things create disease & sickness among us & to our families.

God wants people to know the severity of what their fallen man produces. Some things can be reduced by trusting His word.

You are correct about one thing... you can ignore God & make up what you want to but you have only yourself to blame for missed blessings. I would imagine that if all humanity just turned to God to trust Him, they would see such a great glory of God that would bring immeasurable joy. the choice is theirs...yours... to choose.

the same thing is said by followers of Krishna and Tubiknis oh yeah but those are made up bad gods only yours is real I forgot.
well theres one born every second.

Seamonster's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:36 AM

It certainly is... God doesn't cause our demise we do when we don't trust Him.

His word says that He loved us even when we didn't KNOW Him. Even when we were at emnity with Him.

It also says that it is His will that none should perish but that all come to the saving knowledge of His grace.

Let God be true & every man a liar.

But the gullible eat it up.

hmmm...gullible? Not! What it we experience is justice...justification, our very conscience bears witness to that. That's real.

If you haven't then how do you know it's made up is more the question. I think the ones who are gullible are the ones who gave up instead of waiting for the promises of God. Or maybe they just didn't have the guts to lay down their dirty little hearts & their dirty little thoughts, & their dirty little sins & addictions so God could prove His love to them? Yu think? :wink: Not to mention their sicknesses, diseases, depressions, hopelessness & fears.

yeah those kids dieing in of cancer just havent givin up their desease. And the ones praying over them are just not praying hard enough or their doing it wrong.laugh
And of course the amputees well god just hates them because they never get healed.

Seamonster's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:21 AM
Edited by Seamonster on Sun 01/04/09 06:22 AM

His word says that He loved us even when we didn't KNOW Him. Even when we were at emnity with Him.

It also says that it is His will that none should perish but that all come to the saving knowledge of His grace.

it also says you can move mountains with the faith of a mustard seed, but not alot of mountains being moved.
It says alot of silly crap that we know is just not true.
But the gullible eat it up.plus to worship a god that demands blood sacrifice in order to forgive is just sick and immoral.

lol uhg i ment to just add to my last post, it's early.

Seamonster's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:18 AM
Edited by Seamonster on Sun 01/04/09 06:19 AM

it also says you can move mountains with the faith of a mustard seed, but not alot of mountains being moved.
It says alot of silly crap that we know is just not true.
But the gullible eat it up.

Seamonster's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:52 PM
We did not evolve from Apes!!
That is NOT how evolution works.
If we did evolve from apes that would disprove evolution.

Seamonster's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:49 PM

So first to assume I don't know of Darwin's Theory (Emphasis on theory) is just crazy and second of to tell me I came from an ape....I by the changes your talking about within a species...but no way in hell I can or will ever change into a complete new species..and like I said if this is the case then show me one. I also think that eventually man will loose his little toe...but through that change I am not going to turn into a shark...I am not disputing evolution within a species...I am disputing the fact that man has been anything other then man....as God made him. Now even I remember learning in school and seeing the picture of the man turning into an Ape Darwins Theory.......is poppy ****...and just because they might of upped it up or put more theories to it....just doesn't make it so.

not only do you know nothing of evolution you don't even know what a theory is.
Gravity is a theory, the earth revolving around the sun is a theory, do not believe them because they are theories?

Seamonster's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:44 PM

first off it's a theory.....second....

no way I fell from flossom in the sky

fell into the water

turned into a tad pole

crawled out

turned into a monkey

then into an ape

and then me.....

and if were the case why are the gorillas and monkeys and tad poles still here....I have done quite a number of series on mingle to debunk the theory of evolution....and I will say again....over the last 300 years I will give you...Show me one animal that has gone from one specific species to a complete new one...A dog is a dog and always has been.....went from a wolf down to the yapper dog...but none the less still within it's own species....

Please show me.....

for me this is what happen

GOD SAID

AND BAM

IT WAS

you know nothing about evolution, and because you obviously do not understand it you fear it.
You should read a book besides the bible some time.

Seamonster's photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:17 AM

I don't get it. I here Yahweh, I here Jesus, I here that the Bible said a child would be born named Emanuel...

I here that Jesus was not his real name, it was Joshua.... etc etc.

Why so many names? And everyone knows Jesus was not born on Christmas so why are children taught these things as if they were facts?

Yahweh is the heavenly Father's name

Emmanuael means El is with us....I'd have to get really deep into that one, and will only do that if you sincerely want to know...

Yahshua is the Messiah name (he was a Hebrew and Hebrew parents give their children Hebrew names not Greek names)

Yahshua means Yah's Salvation

jesus is a made up name, with no meaning, rhyme or reason behind it.
If one was going to translate the name Yahshua it would be Joshua, not jesus. Although why people insist with the fallacy that one's name changes from country to country is a mystery to me. My name is my name in every country I have been to, and it has never changed.

Two names: Yahweh the Heavenly Father, Yahshua The Messiah Yah's son

Shalom!

There are so many names to God as was posted in this thread... I think it's for our benefit as God wants us to fully understand His nature & how it relates to us & our relationship to Him. He was called that by His own when they realized what He meant to them.

Loving Father...Gentle Sheppard... Councilor, Comforter, Almighty, Living God, root of jesse... the scarlet thread out Rahab's window ...and all the jehovah names... So many names to WE relate to our experience in knowing God.

LOL yeah thats way you cant misinterpret the bible because god wants us to understand him.
uhg.
I like to call him the one that loves to watch children die in pain.

Yes well it's very plain to me that those who are perishing would see it your way. :smile:

perishing, oh you mean like the kids in the hospitals dieing of cancer, and the ones being raped and murdered.
The ones the your god cares so much for that he just watches it happen.

God can not help them.

God can help them but refuses to.

There is no God.

It has to be one of these three, which one is it?

It must be very satisfiying when you don't have to actually help people you can just say I "prayed" for them and sit back and watch them suffer.

LOL... as I said beofre...I can see how those who are perishing would see it your way.

It doesn't matter, god loves all of His children...in spite of the curse. He is here to help & comfort all those who need Him. People in hospitals know that most of all.

...but you keep with that samll minded thinking. It's to your own frustration.

LMFAO!!!!!!!
Yeah they do.
As they are suffering in pain they know that god is right there laughing his ass off.

as I said,

God can not help them.

There is no God.

You can make up you excuses but thats all they are.

Seamonster's photo
Sat 01/03/09 06:03 AM

I don't get it. I here Yahweh, I here Jesus, I here that the Bible said a child would be born named Emanuel...

Why so many names? And everyone knows Jesus was not born on Christmas so why are children taught these things as if they were facts?

Emmanuael means El is with us....I'd have to get really deep into that one, and will only do that if you sincerely want to know...

Yahshua is the Messiah name (he was a Hebrew and Hebrew parents give their children Hebrew names not Greek names)

If one was going to translate the name Yahshua it would be Joshua, not jesus. Although why people insist with the fallacy that one's name changes from country to country is a mystery to me. My name is my name in every country I have been to, and it has never changed.

Shalom!

There are so many names to God as was posted in this thread... I think it's for our benefit as God wants us to fully understand His nature & how it relates to us & our relationship to Him. He was called that by His own when they realized what He meant to them.

Loving Father...Gentle Sheppard... Councilor, Comforter, Almighty, Living God, root of jesse... the scarlet thread out Rahab's window ...and all the jehovah names... So many names to WE relate to our experience in knowing God.

LOL yeah thats way you cant misinterpret the bible because god wants us to understand him.
uhg.

Yes well it's very plain to me that those who are perishing would see it your way. :smile:

perishing, oh you mean like the kids in the hospitals dieing of cancer, and the ones being raped and murdered.
The ones the your god cares so much for that he just watches it happen.

God can not help them.

There is no God.

It has to be one of these three, which one is it?

It must be very satisfiying when you don't have to actually help people you can just say I "prayed" for them and sit back and watch them suffer.

Seamonster's photo
Sat 01/03/09 05:49 AM

Shalom!

uhg.

Seamonster's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:07 PM

Would really like to see fewer people who aren't Christian making scholarly assumptions on something they've obviously only superficially looked into.

Oh really?

Well, if you're such a scholar perhaps you can explain your following statement?

"There is no one perfect, no not one." So where we fail, Jesus made the sacrifice.

Could you please show me where it is stated in the Bible that it's a sin to not be perfect? huh

That's not what the statement says. It says we're not capable of absolutely, perfectly following the commandments. And when Jesus came, he offered up the ultimate sacrifice (to replace the lambs in the Old Testament) so that we wouldn't have to make another offering for our imperfection to reach God.

so why would he put laws up that he knew we could not follow? just to set us up for failure?
hmmmm...

Seamonster's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:34 PM
Edited by Seamonster on Thu 01/01/09 08:38 PM

Ghandi was soooooooo cool,..

Ben Kingsley wasn`t bad either,..

Gandhi was a racist.

The Dalli Lahmas no prize either.

And the rest of the so called holy people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKnbHlg4rz0

Seamonster's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:59 AM
I puked so much my nose bled.

So yeah I had a great New Year!!!

Seamonster's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:34 AM

It's like talking to a brick wall.:wink:

One must have patience with brick walls. They will eventually crumble with time and sufficient chipping.

yeah but like my dad always said "never try to teach a pig how to sing, it will just waste your time and anoy the pig".

Seamonster's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:11 AM
Edited by Seamonster on Thu 01/01/09 08:12 AM

Maybe by what your decisions produce...

If this is in response to what you should be judge on, I disagree.

You should be and are judge everyday by you intentions, and effort to do good for and by people.

You do not need ancient stories to be able to understand this.

Uh...not really since the best intentions are paved in hell. Since laws came from God & not mankind I would think your assumptions are all together wrong.

It's always best to stick with God...He has our best interests at heart, not secular mankind or govt.
As long as you assume that these old cliches are always right, and that the bible is infallible you will always fail to see logic.

If someone intends something to be good, works at it and fails to have a good outcome, then it is a matter of ignorance NOT evil.

Education helps ignorance. But not if you stick you head in the sand, or the bible .. . same thing IMNSHO

ions. s how Most laws are summed up in the 10 commandments. That'barbaristic peoples were tamed & nations made civilized. To deny that is a foolish thing.

Those laws that are other than ..well we can see how bad those nations are doing. For example, slavery in the sudan is one. No one here has any cause against our nation when there is famine hunger & slavery not to mention persecutions of all sorts in the third world nat

Go tell it to someone who doesn't know better. It's just too easy to bash the very God & nation who blessed you. Like it or not, believe it or not billie boy...it's only because of God's mercy that YOU are not consumed.

Well said flowerforyou
i agree great going

Yes well there are too many who want to pervert the truth & neutralize the Word of God with their revisionist POV's & slanderous twisted logic.

Christians should speak up & tell the truth.

and when you said most laws are summed up in the 10 commandments that is NOT the truth.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/31/08 07:20 PM

Maybe by what your decisions produce...

If this is in response to what you should be judge on, I disagree.

You should be and are judge everyday by you intentions, and effort to do good for and by people.

You do not need ancient stories to be able to understand this.

Uh...not really since the best intentions are paved in hell. Since laws came from God & not mankind I would think your assumptions are all together wrong.

It's always best to stick with God...He has our best interests at heart, not secular mankind or govt.
As long as you assume that these old cliches are always right, and that the bible is infallible you will always fail to see logic.

If someone intends something to be good, works at it and fails to have a good outcome, then it is a matter of ignorance NOT evil.

Education helps ignorance. But not if you stick you head in the sand, or the bible .. . same thing IMNSHO

Most laws are summed up in the 10 commandments. That's how barbaristic peoples were tamed & nations made civilized. To deny that is a foolish thing.

Those laws that are other than ..well we can see how bad those nations are doing. For example, slavery in the sudan is one. No one here has any cause against our nation when there is famine hunger & slavery not to mention persecutions of all sorts in the third world nations.

Go tell it to someone who doesn't know better. It's just too easy to bash the very God & nation who blessed you. Like it or not, believe it or not billie boy...it's only because of God's mercy that YOU are not consumed.

not true at all.
Only two of the 10 are actual laws stealing and killing the rest are not laws at all.
And people had those figured out long before the 10 commandments.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:44 PM

People who don't believe what you believe are not non-believers.

They just have different myths.

right, so in essence everyone is a non-believer
Everyone is an Atheist when it comes to other gods.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:24 PM

if u don't believe in any, why do u care anyhow?
that is the part which i don't get from non-believers.
By God the name say it "NON=BELIEVER" that should mean "I do not believe. Therefore, I do not care."

thats the diffrence between believers and non, non-believers still seek knowlage where as believers do not understand that, thay have done their thinking and refuse to see any other Possibilities.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:16 PM
Yahweh and Jesus, what's the difference?

The Spelling.

Seamonster's photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:34 AM
Edited by Seamonster on Tue 12/30/08 01:34 AM

Mingle created the rooms for the Atheist and other Anit-Christians and yet the bashings continue.Nothing like showing your true colors(as if I didn't know already).Keep fueling your fire and accuse the Christians as being hypocrites.Spend more time looking in the mirror and less time in the General religion chat pumping up your racist hatred for the Christians.

Racist hatred for the cristians?

Realy? the race of christians?

uhg

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25