Community > Posts By > causality

causality's photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:38 AM
I use the ancient Toltec technique of recapitulation. Not only does it help you move on from the bad memory, but it also gives you back all of the energy you spent when you created that memory. It also expels all the energy that other people sent to you. (Their worries, thoughts, feelings towards you.) Plus, if you recapitulate your whole life, you get to live forever. That's even more win.

causality's photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:11 AM

hi all, so i have been talking to this guy on msn and txt a few times, he made the initial contact thru an internet dating site, we have never met up as he lives 600km away. He use to live near me, and is finalising things where he is and coming back to finish his study here. We have been sending emails back and forth everyweek, he will send me random emails, just saying hi, or telling me something about work. i would reply.

ok so the problem, the other week i asked if he were talking to anyone else thru internet dating, and he said there were two woman who he has just started talking to. so i came back and asked him what they were like, he mentioned that they were far away but nice to talk to.

than tonight i get this email telling me more about them, one of them he said she was chinese and spoke min english, but was funny, yet the other he says, .....her name is Rhionna, she was the girl i was writing a letter to on saturday. We txt often and speak on the phone most nights. She's funny. smart and independant. She lives in Perth and we have alot in common. I hope to take some time off over xmas and fly over and spend xmas and the new year over there with her in perth. So i guess we'll see what happens there.....

so in saying that, does it mean he isnt interested in me at all? i mean i dont mind so much,if he finds someone who is more campatible with him,thats what happens i guess, but im just not sure how to take it..

I would not take it as an insult, or that he isn't interested in you, it's just that the hormones make men do crazy things sometimes. There is no way that I know of, to put to words the insanity that is the male sex drive.

causality's photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:05 AM
Anyone that would stoop so low as to pay a woman to let him do a shot off her chest, just to make another woman angry, well...that type of behavior simply won't do. No. No. No.

causality's photo
Sun 11/01/09 01:57 AM
Manson is amazing. And I think he may not even be entirely human.

causality's photo
Sun 11/01/09 01:55 AM
spend it. honestly, if someone doesn't value their $1000 and their wallet (ID too) enough to hold onto it, I see no reason to reward their stupidity with returning their money.

causality's photo
Sun 11/01/09 01:52 AM

So there was supposedly the Big Bang.

And chaos reined.

But logically, chaos would have continued to rein in chaos.

There is NO LOGICAL REASON OR PURPOSE for it not to.

BUT life emerges from nothing, and order from chaos.

Logically, this is impossible.

So for you non-spiritual atheists, please explain, logically how and why this happened... WITHOUT CONSCIOUSNESS, WITHOUT MIND, WITHOUT INTELLIGENCE.

also not a non-spiritual atheist, but I feel that duality sprang up mostly due to boredom.

causality's photo
Sat 10/31/09 03:22 PM
Damn the Vatican. Not only do they edit out the important bits of the Bible, hide the paper trail that would disprove what they teach, and hide bunches of ancient artifacts that could actually do some good if they weren't locked away in vaults, but now they also straight out ATTACK the best and most awesome holiday EVER?!?!? Enough is enough. I've been pushed around by the Vatican for too long!

causality's photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:07 AM
I know the feeling. I live somewhere where I know almost nobody. No close friends, no job, no direction. It's rough. Hang in there.

causality's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:59 PM
I'm here to hopefully find a woman local to my area that wouldn't mind a cup of coffee to start with, and see how things go after a meeting. eh, dating seems to be for people that want to be happy. I'm changing my answer to I'm here for the forums.

causality's photo
Fri 10/30/09 11:04 AM
some people theorize that cell phone usage has altered our very DNA, pushing our evolution forward faster.

causality's photo
Fri 10/30/09 10:18 AM
When her profile name is ______Bobbit

causality's photo
Fri 10/30/09 10:17 AM

How some people can walk back into your life just when you need them. This one guy I was seeing a couple months ago walked back into my life. We lost communication because he had to go down to TX for his little girl. I had to get a new phone, tried to text him but he also changed his number. He was trying so hard to get a hold of me but thought I didn't wanna talk to him anymore. He couldn't have had walked back into my life at a more perfect time. love

gratz. It's all too often that people find just who they were thinking about.

causality's photo
Fri 10/30/09 10:15 AM
I confess that I just might be the beginning of the end of everything.

causality's photo
Fri 10/30/09 10:14 AM
forums are really where you meet people from what i've seen of this site so far. It's a free dating site though, and that is a step in the right direction in my book.

causality's photo
Fri 10/30/09 10:12 AM
attending a costume party. There are prizes for best costumes. I'm gonna try to win one as Sephiroth. I didn't have time to make an angel wing though. Hopefully I can handle the hair, sword, and shoulders today.

causality's photo
Fri 10/30/09 07:14 AM

i have decided that women just do not know what they want. i read all these profile about how they want a nice guy that knows how to treat a lady. someone that they can build a relationship with so on and so on then you send them an e-mail trying to strike something up maybe get to know the and they do not even read their mail. how are they going to find this guy that they are LOOKING for if they do not open their mail?

I think it's more that men don't know what women want, so they assume that women also don't know what women want. Women know what they want, it's just that no man anywhere is privy to that information.

causality's photo
Fri 10/30/09 07:04 AM

State option out? What the hell is up with that? They are stepping on American's and State's toes. Sooner or later one gets tired of their toes being stepped on. They all need to be b***h slapped!

At least I can sleep at night knowing the people I voted for have nothing to do with this. Sleep well America, for one day when you wake up you won't believe what your eyes have seen. Hold on to your wallets, the snakes will slither their way right into your pocket books (purses) and wallets.
frustrated

The snakes have been slithering into our wallets and purses for so long, that the wallets seem to be made of snakeskin now.

causality's photo
Fri 10/30/09 07:00 AM
i used to always say job satisfaction. at this point, i'd settle for a neutral money flow. breaking even at 0 is a dream of mine.

causality's photo
Fri 10/30/09 05:35 AM
Edited by causality on Fri 10/30/09 05:36 AM
Remember the most important thing for a teacher to do in spiritual matters, is to lead the student around and around and around in big circles over and and over again until they understand that they have to figure them out in order to advance. I remember reading Silver for the first time and thinking...I could have written this. This is barely even the basics.

causality's photo
Thu 10/29/09 08:06 PM

lol. im sorry but like 10 girls i talked to also said yes. no we dont want to see ur extremely saggy nutsos. lol not to be mean but us 18 year olds and on dont want to be with a over 50 year old. its like kissing our grandpas. gross. double our age and thats the absolute age limit 99.9 % of us will date. unless you anna nicole but we know how that ended. lol

Girl get over it..This is a freaking dating site they come in all shapes and sizes. I have seen this thread more times than I can count.. Please clarify "creepy"??

Yeah, it's pretty vague. I dress sort of creepy. Remember those pictures of strangers, all in silhouette? I look like that.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25