Community > Posts By > SparklingCrystal 💖💎
|
Get Smart, hilarious spy movie.
Especially the swordfish scene had me laughing so loud that I thought I was going to pass out. I seriously had to pause the movie. |
|
|
|
|
|
Thinking... why do I feel so tired??
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Crystal Painting Gallery
|
|
|
Finished my painting yesterday!
I changed the ground even though I actually really liked it. But it looked too icy, not something you'd lope across with a horse. It had to be snow. I thought of adding something to the left, but decided against it as I felt it would become too cluttered. And the 2 tall evergreens bring in enough counterbalance. As it is the vast open snowy land adds to the feel of the cowboy being out in the middle of nowhere. A feel I wanted to hang on to, which is why I didn't like the idea of a fence. I'm calling it "Push for Home". 50x40cm
|
|
|
|
|
|
Last night I started watching the documentary Missing in Alaska - 2015.
I think there is another docu series with the same title, this one is more on strange phenomenon and occurrances than directly focusing on missing people, although that is at the heart of it. It's more on why someone got missing, not on finding that person. So you get stuff about the Alaska Triangle, hairy man (allegedly larger than Bigfoot), aliens & UFOs, etc. I like it. |
|
|
|
|
|
I'm thinking... how nice it is to get another week of good weather with reasonable temperatures and lots of sun :D
Also thinking that it's time to get the face tape off, hihi. |
|
|
|
|
|
Thinking the waxing moon looks beautiful!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Feeling ... hungry and happy I mowed most of the lawn :)
And it felt good to have a cup of coffee outdoors and then some physical activity after that, all while the sun is shining. Now food! |
|
|
|
|
|
So far a lot of stress, anxiety, worry and whatnot.
But for now that's behind me, 3 days of nothing in the agenda :D Bliss! |
|
|
|
|
|
Thinking... I'm happy I cancelled today's appointment.
Had 2 days in a row with appointments that stressed me out, especially the one on Monday. I'm fed up with it. Looking forward to a nice relaxed day and painting :) |
|
|
|
|
|
Thinking all the old and missed posters are slowly coming back....probably hoping to hibernate in here for the winter
hahaha, who knows who'll all turn up! Some I do hope to never see again though. As for now I'm going to hibernate until tomorrow in my own bed *yawn* Got way too late again, I'm about to fall asleep in my chair. |
|
|
|
|
|
Feeling... happy, joyful, sexy, and stuffed. Shouldn't have eaten that cookie, dangit!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mayday - 2026
Oddly enough only has an IMDb rating of 6,8 But a TMDB rating of 8 I give it a solid 10. Loved it! Lots of action and stuff to keep you glued to the screen, some hilarious moments too. I mean, the scene with the prostitute entering the cupboard where they already are hiding, hahahaha. I couldn't stop laughing. Still laughing when I think about it. Not going to elaborate on it, you just gotta watch it yourself. Definitely a movie to watch again! It does not disappoint! When a U.S. Navy pilot on a top-secret mission during the Cold War gets trapped behind enemy lines, his only chance at survival is to form an alliance with an eccentric ex-KGB agent. |
|
|
|
|
|
Feeling... happy that it went well at the dentist's with cleaning my teeth!
Clearly my oral microbiome is improving! It wasn't good before I started HRT & TRT, now it's good and my gums & teeth aren't so sensitive anymore either :D So yup, very happy! |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Crystal Painting Gallery
|
|
|
Hi Di!
Thank you so much! I will post when it's done or a significant update :D
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Crystal Painting Gallery
|
|
|
This is the finished version of my love couple in a Western town.
I've called it "Always You".
Currently working on this:
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Do You find this attractive?
|
|
|
..
With exception to Scots wearing kilts. That's not girly, that's super sexy, hahaha. I saw Sean Connery wearing a kilt on a talk show. The host asked "What is under that kilt"? Sean Connery smiled and said "Just my wifes lipstick." Trust him to say that, haha. Naughty Sean! |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Do You find this attractive?
Edited by
SparklingCrystal 💖💎
on
Mon 09/21/26 01:17 PM
|
|
|
Yeah, I guesstimate they get some positive feedback from women -probably more masculine energy women- otherwise men wouldn't do it.
To me as a feminine energy woman it's like things have gone upside down. Instead of women striking a sexy pose that includes their legs now men do this?? I btw don't want a man or men to be more feminine. What is good is him/them being in touch with his emotions & feelings. When balanced in his masculinity this makes a man even more attractive and sexy. It makes a man way more empowered in his masculinity, but that's not the same as starting to do girly things. With exception to Scots wearing kilts. That's not girly, that's super sexy, hahaha. |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Do You find this attractive?
|
|
|
Just wondering if I'm the only one who finds it off-putting when a man takes a photo of his legs while laying on a deckchair, bed or whatever?
What is wrong with men these days? It's a very feminine thing to do, girly, and not manly at all. Do men think this is sexy? And also asking other gals if they actually find it sexy. As I certainly don't. But there must be a reason for men doing this? |
|
|
|
|
|
Disclosure Day - 2026
IMDb rating 6,4 My rating... ambiguous. I would've given a 10+ right up to the end. Then it changed dramatically to a 6. Inclined to go to 5 even. It was a really really really great movie, I was thrilled, on the edge of my seat. I felt it was one of the best movies I've seen in a very long time. And then they ended it without giving us an ending. Deliberately chosen apparently so we ourselves have to make up our minds what the ending means. It's literally the worst cliffhanger/open ending I've ever encountered in a movie and considering the concept it's utter crap they've done this. It already stays vague with a great many things. A cybersecurity expert goes on the run from a powerful corporation after discovering classified secrets, joining a meteorologist to reveal a force beyond human understanding. |
|
|
|
|
|
Thinking... hotdangit! Suddenly feel a separation between my tooth and its filling...
And I got appointments coming out of my ears the coming couple of days :/ Somehow got to squeeze the dentist in. |
|
|
|
|
Thank you so much! I will post when it's done or a significant update :D