SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Thu 04/18/24 03:46 AM
Edited by SparklingCrystal 💖💎 on Thu 04/18/24 03:48 AM
We had the last one in 1999 and won't get the next total solar eclipse until 7 October 2135...

There will, however, be a total eclipse in 2026 but then you'd have to travel unless you live in Russia, Greenland, Iceland, Spain or Portugal.

I don't understand why Spain & Portugal do get it and not the rest of western Europe though...

As for the last one... it was evening here so we couldn't see it at all.
But the energies of it are felt nonetheless.
It was a very powerful one, phew! Could feel the effect of the buildup at least a week prior.
Lot of other people felt it too and had physical discomfort and/or pain.

Mon 04/08/24 02:54 AM
It could be cute and a tad funny, but then you have to clean it up a bit.
It's a solid block of text and as such difficult to read especially since you jump from one thing to the next.
Start a new line when you do that by using paragraphs.

Don't use so many emojis. A mere few can enhance, too many make it look chaotic and almost childish.

This for instance:
"...everything upon which I muse then becomes my own personal spark for :innocent:🤣:smirk::heart:)"

What the hell does that mean?
Personal spark for what? Using emojis instead of a word/phrase in your profile text is not handy. In chat when you know someone, okay. Not in your profile.

Lastly... get a different profile photo, this one isn't great, and only have photos uploaded that are recent.
If the first few without glasses aren't recent don't have them up on your profile.

Wed 03/27/24 03:05 AM
So you're looking for someone for just a few months until you bugger off to Scotland?
I doubt anyone would be interested in being someone's play-gal & time-filler for half a year.
You don't seem to have anything to offer another person.
It sounds like you're looking for free sex and companionship until your ready to leave.
Not appealing.

Fri 03/22/24 05:13 PM
I never really get why people say "my better half".
I suppose when you're English native speaker it sounds okay since you don't know any better as it's a normal expression to use.
But to me, a near-native speaker English, it sounds and certainly feels off.

It's like saying that you are not much good, kind of like knocking yourself.
To me it feels like placing your value and worth in something external, in this case a partner.

Is it referred to the same way in other languages?
In mine we say what would translate to "sharer half" or "sharer partaker".

It's likely because English isn't my native tongue, or is it?
Does any native speaker feel the same way about this?

Thu 03/21/24 04:00 AM

So no constructive thoughts huh? Just trolling.

So I guess you are so smart and have so much g9ing on for you that you haven't asked advice from anyone.

Yet here you are. On the same site tearing down other people because you have low self esteem.

And there you go again, attacking someone else who is only answering the question you yourself asked!

What I get from what you're writing is that you're very negatively focused, judgemental, and I sense deep sadness which might be why you spew anger.

You cannot express love by holding hands?
That's the least intrusive way to show affection. If even that is too much you may want to seek some help.
If you can get into a softer warmer vibe, better able to express your feelings & affections -verbal & non-verbal- you may find you'll do much better in life in general AND in love.

No one feels good around someone who cannot show warmth & affection, instead holds & exudes anger, and when in relationship with such a person you get affected by that too.
Human beings need love, touch, hugs, touch, shows of affection, touch, and care and touch. Touch is very important! That's part of our nature.
When you cannot give that, you deprive your partner of it too.
Logical that goes wrong.

First thing to do is to stop accusing and judging other people. Stop spreading anger and chaos around you.
Learn to focus on good things in your life.

Sun 03/17/24 10:50 AM
Pleasantly tired after a wonderful Ostara celebration this afternoon! :smile: smooched :heart:

Sun 03/17/24 10:48 AM
First... is that photo of you as an almost single man or was your ex originally in that photo as well?
It feels like it's from the time you were still happy with your almost ex.
If so, get a new photo. If I can sense that, so can others.

Big red flag is the fact that you're not single yet.
Are you going to be?
I would sure as heck not get involved with a non-single man as that means he might go back to the missus, plus if it's that fresh a breakup you're nowhere near ready for a new commitment.
But alas, that's choice, not part of profile rating.
But if you do want to date, maybe give a li'l more insight on this issue.

The profile doesn't really have a feel of an available single man who's ready for new love & relationship either.
There's a coach that calls it 'your cab light". Your cab light has to be on so people see/sense/feel/know you're truly free.
When this cab light isn't on (yet/anymore) others can sense that and with that feel/sense that you're not available.

Your profile feels as if your cab light isn't on...
Maybe just wait before you try dating again.

Sun 03/17/24 10:40 AM

Thank you, Julie!
No big changes anymore. And depending if the potential buyer I got wants it or not...
Keeping my fingers crossed that he indeed goes for it!

Good luck:thumbsup: .

Thank you! He wants to wait till end of the month. Fingers crossed!

Sat 03/16/24 04:33 PM
Thank you, Julie!
No big changes anymore. And depending if the potential buyer I got wants it or not...
Keeping my fingers crossed that he indeed goes for it!

Sat 03/16/24 10:23 AM
Getting close to calling it a finished painting! I only have to work on some details and then it's done.

Fri 03/15/24 12:39 PM
Thank you! :smile:

Fri 03/15/24 09:41 AM
Today's work on the tiara.
And dang, I'm starting to like it more and more, hihi.
Adding a close-up as in the small picture it's a bit difficult to see.

Fri 03/15/24 03:14 AM
Edited by SparklingCrystal 💖💎 on Fri 03/15/24 03:15 AM
I've worked on it a few days ago, finished off the webs on the dragon, added her top and worked on the tiara.
Last night worked on those again.

Some subtle highlights on her top and I painted droplets on the tiara. I'm adding a close-up so you can see better what I've been doing.

I'll do a bit more of that so it has more depth, but not each 'droplet' as that's almost undoable.

Oddly enough it doesn't seem like much yet it took me 2 hours to do :o

Fri 03/15/24 03:08 AM

Assuming your profile is genuine, correct "single for five" to "single for live".
If you are only 19 year old, what success not to be intimidated by, are you talking about?
And why did you keep the "Height" field unanswered?

^^^^^^ All of these questions.

You're text and photos make me wonder if you're actually serious or signed up as a joke.

Photos with other people aren't helpful

Photo of your as good as naked @$$ isn't appealing. Unless you're looking for a booty call.

Not a good profile. Good luck nonetheless.

Fri 03/15/24 03:03 AM
Get a profile text before asking...

And you're still married which likely is the reason your looking for whatever: sex, dating, relationship etc.
Until you can be clear on what it is you have to offer it might not be a good time to be on a dating site. You'll only end up in rebound and hurting someone else in the process.

Thu 03/14/24 03:10 AM
The power of healing :)

Tue 03/12/24 01:48 PM
Thank you, Julie!

Tue 03/12/24 11:31 AM
Did a bit of work today while my li'l kitten was at the vet's to get spayed/neutered (female kitten).
Didn't paint for long as I was tired but also cause I had to go pick up my little Roosje again! All went well, thank goodness.

Painting isn't done yet, but made some nice progress :)
I'm glad I decided to go for the tiara because I now see I can pull it off and I now know what corrections it needs before I finish it of.
But even as it is I'm liking it!
Dragon isn't done yet either.

Tue 03/12/24 05:24 AM
Your photo is good in and of itself BUT... it does NOT work as thumbnail which makes it a bad photo to use as profile photo.
Change it.

Nickname is not appealing for a dating site.

You say "You can see my interests..."
Yet you have not a single interest filled out!!

And this:
"...., loyal, and a masc female secure in her/their... "
In her/their what???

And also... are you looking for a female romantic partner? Since you state to look for friendship as well it could also mean you mean a female friend but want a male romantic partner.
Such important details must be clear on a dating site!
If people have to guess they're gone to the next one.

Also, the photo showing lot of cleavage might get you attention you're not after... Certainly from men.
If you want to attract quality dates & potential partners it helps to show yourself in a positive light but not make it too sexy.
Not too much cleavage, no short skirts etc.
Unless you're after sex as that's the kind of attention it'll get you.

Tue 03/12/24 05:15 AM
Feeling tired. Had to get up early to take my li'l Roosje to the vet's to get neutered or spayed or whatever you call it for a female cat.
She had to be there by 10 (normally 9 but that was too early for me). She wouldn't get operated until end morning-beginning afternoon so I could've brought her over much later.
But their planning bladibla.
Poor thing, having to wait in vain there in a strange environment and she's scared of strangers as it is...

In any case, happy when she's home again, if all goes well end afternoon, unless the surgery got really late :/

Nila, my other cat, was also upset and nervous when Roosje wasn't here when she came in from her morning stroll in the garden.
Last time her fella feline disappeared was when I had to let my beloved Bailey make his transition last year. Nila was taken aback then as well.

Just past 1 now, and I'm beginning to feel the early rise.

All in all me and my cats are feeling off.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25