Community > Posts By > Richard

Richard 's photo
Thu 02/10/22 08:05 PM

you really have to get off the Trump card. Trump is not the President.. Biden is. In a earlier thread many posters from the right ( including me) said they would vote for someone other then Trump. So this is not a Trump rally, it is discussions about the current President. And going by the popularity ratings he is doing very poorly. The polls includes not only Republicans by Independents AND Democrates.

Sorry that Trump makes you sick, too, but since we're moving on to Hunter, it's still useful to compare the magnitude of the allegations, here. Also, even though Trump probably won't he on the ballot, The Republicans still align with him, despite his crimes. Just last week they censured Cheney and Kitzinger for participation in the panel to investigate the Jan 6th insurrection. Keep telling yourself that we need not invoke Trump, but he's still around.

Key word allegations. That’s all you can and will get against Trump, allegations! The problem with hunter is those allegations have evidence to back them up. You won’t see any charges brought against him , yet. Thankfully there is no statutes of limitations. He won’t be protected after the mid-term elections.

as I mentioned before .. there are allegations, by outsiders made against trump (proven or are in the process of being proven false , and then there are confessions and admissions by the bidens, their family members and heads of state. that are just not being covered and are quickly hushed up. as well you know, thats not what joe, john or hunter really meant to say. if the house and senet flip after the mid terms, the stalled investigations will no longer have the dem watch dogs suppressing them. heck even some of th dem supporters of biden and fauci have started speaking out, because they want to separate them selves from them to try to save their up coming elections.

Richard 's photo
Thu 02/10/22 07:45 PM
Edited by Richard on Thu 02/10/22 07:49 PM
I avoid using aluminum when ever possible when cooking.(another reson I baught the air frier ,so I could dump the forman grill) it is almost as bad as cooking with lead . but despite all the health concerns that is known about it. people still flock to buy cook ware made from it.
it is just a personal choice. but I recommend that you google it, and learn what you are exposing yourself to.

Richard 's photo
Thu 02/10/22 07:33 PM
I like to cook, but hate the clean up after, so I cheat a lot using pre prepared ingredence, like cut up frozen veggies, pre sliced, cubed or ground meats. and such so I can just dump them together in a slow cooker and forget about it until I'm ready to eat.

Richard 's photo
Thu 02/10/22 07:00 PM
Edited by Richard on Thu 02/10/22 07:02 PM

thats great to know Bonnie,patience is a key to prepare Veggies and etc for Lumpia but the result is awesome,we would dip in Spicy Vinegar.:yum:
LOL.. careful with that stuff, if yours is the same as Tess's is.. it will melt your Toung. I like sweet hot sauce with a little sweet soy sauce mixed in, or as a snack just by them selves is a treat.

Richard 's photo
Thu 02/10/22 06:45 PM
tonight I have a little time so I'm making up a batch of spaghetti sauce. I'm starting with
1 pound of ground turkey and 1 pound of ground beef. to that I will add Italian sausage seasoning to taste(I like it a little spicey so I'll also add some Cyane pepper ground white pepper and black pepper. all to taste before adding it into the meat) once I'm happy with the seasonings I'll slowly need the turkey and beef together while adding the seasoning.
next I'll add some white straw mushrooms finely minced and black olives also finely minced. . and then start warming my large fry pan, with olive oil and a couple crushed cloves of elephant garlic(cause I have some) and a small hot white onion minced
once the onion becomes transparent, I'll start browning the meat (olives and mushrooms are in the meat already) in the seasoned oil.
once browned, but not completely, I'll drain off most of the oil into a clean jar with a lid (waste not want not, this is great for cooking other meals with)

next I'll add a couple pint cans of diced stewed tomatoes with (I like the ones with green chilies also in them) and continue to cook on low I'll also add 1 pint tomato sauce, 1 half cup catchup and let that reduce (instead of diced stewed tomatoes I some times will use 1 quart of mild salsa)
once the water has mostly cooked out and the diced tomatoes are broken down. I'll add 2 cans of quartered stewed tomatoes to add water back into the sauce and allow the tomatoes to soak in the flavors. I'll only use some of this tonight. the rest will go into freezer bags for later use.
serve over pasta noodles of your choice, I like using a mexican cheese mix out of a bag, and sliced french bread (about an inch wide slices) toasted with garlic butter and some of the same cheese sprinkled on it.
you might notice, theres no real measuring involved here, all cooks only use them as a guide any way. play with it. have fun and enjoy.

Richard 's photo
Thu 02/10/22 06:02 PM
Edited by Richard on Thu 02/10/22 06:04 PM
apple, I have a question for you.
there is a stir fry dish that uses cyote squash (again spelling) it is a hard squash with a single large seed ). egg plant and similar spice ingredients as dry adobo, using beef( lamb or goat). it is served over rice. I can make it, I can not seem to get it right.
do you know the dish I' m trying to remember to make? and what I might be forgetting to add?

Richard 's photo
Thu 02/10/22 05:47 PM

my recipe also calls for a cup of water and white vinager to taste ( she had a vinegar jar filled with really small peppers that looked like tiny jalapeno's then she refilled the white vinegar every time she drained some off for cooking). it makes a great broth to pour over your rice.
one thing her father tried to get me to try (sorry if I spell it wrong ) is balute? it was just... well.. no thanks.

Hi Richard,thank you for dropping by in this thread...one proof that you are really a certified human :blush:...Wow sooo you are able not only taste but cooked Filipino foods..thats great.
yes your talking about "Balut"a Fertilized Duck egg,Embryo,that is then boiled and eaten from the shell..it is said that mostly who are eating this are men,esp on their honeymoon.on why?pls google it.:sweat_smile:

yes... thats basically it, only it was chicken eggs. and he put them on the roof for a week before boiling them... I do like to cook, but I dont often have the time to prepare from scratch, so I usually wind up cheating the recipe.
finding real rice lumpia wrappers is verry difficult. so I normally wind up using thin spring roll wrappers. I find they are a little less delicate then lumpia wrappers also.
one of the benefits of moving a lot growning up, you learn to cook from a lot of different regions, and cultures.
I Like to eat, so when I ate something new I liked. I asked if I could watch it being made.

Richard 's photo
Wed 02/09/22 08:34 PM

I am not sure how it works. Would be great if they had an algorhythm set up to just show folks that live within 150 miles or something like that. All the wombyn who contact me live far away and I. Other countries too. Has anyone has success with this site?

click on search then set your parameters there.
age range, preferences, and distance from you.
then refresh and any people that meet your parameters should be shown, and those who dont wont. you then can go through and look at each of those shown and decide if you like their profile or not(click no yes or maybe)
if any of them also viewed your profile and clicked yes or maybe, then you will be matched.
you could also just click their picture and send them a message or give them a nudge.

Richard 's photo
Wed 02/09/22 07:59 PM
Edited by Richard on Wed 02/09/22 08:19 PM
most of what I cook are batchlor cheats for real food.
but here goes a simple take on clam chowder
I start with
a 1 pound bag of o'brian hash browns
( pre-cut small cubed potatoes' chopped onions, red and green bell pepper)

2 cups whole milk
2 cups water
a T-spoon of salt
a quarter stick real butter
2 or 3 tins of smoked clams
and my slow cooker
I start by adding my wet ingredients and my butter
and then add the clams with it's juice and salt to build the stock.

once the butter is melted

I then add the o'brian hash browns and let cook until the potatoes break down and the broth has nicely thickened.
serve it in a bowl with garlic bread or crackers,
and add black pepper to taste.
if you want, you can add a tin of chopped muscles and/ or oysters. sometimes the smoked clams might be too strong for some, if you use 3 tins. and the muscles and or oysters add different flavors to the chowder.

Richard 's photo
Wed 02/09/22 07:06 PM
Edited by Richard on Wed 02/09/22 07:18 PM

No..what do you have? ;-)

Hi Soufie,Like Slim he mentioned Adobo..tho we have many dishes ,Adobo is always recommended,it is either Chicken or pork,slowly cooked with Soy sauce and Garlic ,onion and Black pepper,cook till its own oil comes out.
my recipe also calls for a cup of water and white vinager to taste ( she had a vinegar jar filled with really small peppers that looked like tiny jalapeno's then she refilled the white vinegar every time she drained some off for cooking). it makes a great broth to pour over your rice.
one thing her father tried to get me to try (sorry if I spell it wrong ) is balute? it was just... well.. no thanks.

Richard 's photo
Wed 02/09/22 06:59 PM
I had a lady friend that was born in the Philippines
and yes I have tried dog, and it was actually pretty tasty. until I knew what it was.
I was also introduced to sweet soy BB Q goat. wet adobo(the soup) and dry adobo which is pan fried.
pancit which is a broth steamed rice noodle dish.
lumpia which is a Philippine spring roll.
and several others that I dont recall the names of any longer. I actually made chicken adobo soup a couple nights ago in my slow cooker. and was surprised I could still remember how to make it.

Richard 's photo
Wed 02/09/22 06:40 PM
tomorrow I plan to waste about 4 hours on hold. and then have to redial to spend another 4 hours on hold.. trying to get city inspectors to come out and sign off on some permit work.

Richard 's photo
Wed 02/09/22 02:27 PM
Edited by Richard on Wed 02/09/22 02:29 PM

What do you think about sex without marriage, is it a sin?
according to most religiose texts. even thinking about sex (lust) is a sin. but according to a black book I read. there was this guy, that walked on water, raised the dead and cured the blind.
that got nailed to a wooden stand then stabbed in the side, just so he could walk into the depths of hell and absolve us of all that
he then showed back up showed the holes in his hands as proof that he rose, and told all he seen, that who so ever believes in him shall be saved.

and a personal aside.. even though it may be considered a sin. gods first commandment unto adam, after the creation to eve was to go forth and multiply. and I dont think he was talking about arithmetic ;-)
and secondly. if he dint want people to commit this act. he would not have made it feel so good.
I'm not saying you should run around like a dog in heat. your body is still his temple. and you should try to take care of it.
but we are all sinners in the eyes of god. none of us are perfect. so try to do the best you can in life. and in death, god will sort us out.

PS:
if your doing it right, it brings a lot of women to prayer;; (OH GOD!! OH GOD!! YES THANK YOU, RIGHT THERE OH GOD, YES!!!!

Richard 's photo
Wed 02/09/22 02:16 PM
Edited by Richard on Wed 02/09/22 02:35 PM

What do you think about sex without marriage, is it a sin?
according to most religiose texts. even thinking about sex (lust) is a sin. but according to a black book I read. there was this guy, that walked on water, raised the dead and cured the blind.
that got nailed to a wooden stand then stabbed in the side, just so he could walk into the depths of hell and absolve us of all that
he then showed back up showed the holes in his hands as proof that he rose, and told all he seen, that who so ever believes in him shall be saved from their sins.

and a personal aside.. even though it may be considered a sin. gods first commandment unto adam, after the creation to eve was to go forth and multiply. and I dont think he was talking about arithmetic ;-)
and secondly. if he dint want people to commit this act. he would not have made it feel so good.
I'm not saying you should run around like a dog in heat. your body is still his temple. and you should try to take care of it.
but we are all sinners in the eyes of god. none of us are perfect. so try to do the best you can in life. and in death, god will sort us out.

Richard 's photo
Wed 02/09/22 08:23 AM
I use to like watching down hill skiing, to see the wipe outs. but I grew out of that.other then that. it is kinda like watching other people play video games.
I would rather be doing it not well myself, then watch others have the fun.

Richard 's photo
Tue 02/08/22 02:55 PM
Edited by Richard on Tue 02/08/22 03:05 PM

The entire family is morally corrupt. And I have zero respect for his wife because she allows the people " behind the curtain" to use and manipulate her husband.

like Joe is not part of that too.. she is just doing her job to support him. and he is a willing puppet.

Richard 's photo
Tue 02/08/22 02:51 PM

flying cars are not the same as the passenger drones. if you lose power you are crashing

the jetson one comes with a saftey chute

I'll attempt posting pics of the Air car again.

again this is an FAA approved flying car, that you can license and fly. if you can afford one.

Richard 's photo
Tue 02/08/22 12:37 PM

Russia is on the verge of a armed conflict and insurgency into the Ukraine. Putin called for ( and had a discussion) with Biden on this subject 2 weeks ago. And Biden threatened severe sanctions should Russia attack, clearly that did not bother Putin. Actually many in the U.S. feel Biden o.k'd the attack to some degree by stating that " small insurgencies will bring smaller sactions"
But we are not close to this situation as is the European countries so my question is really geared towards them.
What is your position on this threat?. Europe gets alot of their oil from Russia ( Germany over 40%) , does that not handcuff alot of what can be done

I'm willing to bet, its just maneuvers like Putin says.
it's just an opportunity to help Biden, for all his support while Biden was VP.
just a political shell game. for 2 of the 3 major leaders to play patty cake for the camera's.

Richard 's photo
Tue 02/08/22 12:09 PM
Edited by Richard on Tue 02/08/22 12:14 PM

Hunter Bidens actions are not a one time thing. they are not a temporary loss of common sense or a temporary lapse in judgement
They are a systematic, calculated life long way of living
In any other family he would be the sleeze ball outcast because if HIS life choices.

just pointing out that they are also not hunters alone.
he was/is also the family pawn.

Richard 's photo
Tue 02/08/22 10:33 AM
Edited by Richard on Tue 02/08/22 10:50 AM
not really in this case tom,
most of the wiring also got cooked.
I'll have to wait till I've gutted the burnt remnants.
to see the full extent, I dont think it reached as far as the fuse box and the main harness coming from the engine bay. but I wont be hooking the battery back up any time soon.
lucky for me, we have a large mopar specialty yard here in oregon. and it's currently closed because of snow. but they have a few M bodys in inventory as project cars. so I should be able to buy one for parts.
the seats and console dont matter, they were already just bolt in salvage from other vehicles.. right now I'm using my converted grand voyager.. so it is buying me the time I need for now.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25