Community > Posts By > Richard

Richard 's photo
Fri 12/17/21 05:04 PM
Edited by Richard on Fri 12/17/21 05:20 PM

Crystals point was to minimise covid by comparing it to famine .

I stand by what I said... famine is preventable .. covid at this point In time is a novel virus which we have little to prevent . Thankfully mRNA Vaccinations at least allow us some form of protection .

Fact ... Covid is capable of recombining and producing a more dangerous pathogen .

it is nice to think fantasies and world peace can co exist.. with the naked reality that stares us in the face every day. but monsters do exist in the hearts of man. and as long as man exists. so will those monsters
crystals point was the same one I made earlier, and you tried to cancel it then as well. that dont make her point any less valid.
as compared to other causes of illness and death around the world. covid19 is a trifle.

you said it is about perspective (not for the first time). and it is.
you are fixated on the killer beehive while ignoring the valcano spewing lava and volcanic ash behind you. while we point to the valcano and say the beehive aint so bad.

fact.. if covid was not re-engineered in a lab through gain of function research.
it would would not be transmittable to humans nor would it be so adaptive.
also viruses have to be compatible for them to naturally combine in nature. covid has shown it's self to be highly adaptive. but so far not in the way you suggest. it has been theorized, but not past the point of speculation.. worst case is that it might combine strains and create a new covid culture ( currenly referred to as covid 22)
but some egg head in a lab coat might find your idea interesting enough to try to prove it's viability.
wont that be fun, if it's successful.

Richard 's photo
Fri 12/17/21 02:29 PM

Came across this...
Just to have a bit of healthy perspective in life...

famine and poverty are PREVENTABLE .. . if global society chooses to “ value and prioritise life “ and equality , instead of conflict and power .

Society? You do know that in essence it's a mere handful of people that wield power in the world, right? Not society.
People that suffer from famine and serious poverty live in 3rd world countries. If their suffering is preventable -according to you- I wonder how you think that could be prevented?
Oh, and do you know that all disease is also preventable?
Guess why disease still exists...
Not talking about breaking a leg of course. Disease, cancer, MS, stroke, diabetes, etc. etc.
But that's drawing on the science that is looking for why and how things work, not the other branch of science that's connected with the ones in power.
(Tom made that distinction beautifully somewhere the other day)

Science is still struggling to eradicate /control covid and lessen the harm it is capable of unleashing .... vaccination , social prevention strategies to reduce transmission are for now our best hope .

So that's back to the science connected to the mere handful in power in the world. The science that pretends to know it all? The science connected to making billions each year at the expense of... all of mankind each year?
And what is that 'best hope' you speak of?
A totalitarian worldwide regime, very similar to what North-Korea has rolled out already? Controlling what everyone does, forcing everyone with false premises to take something into their bodies and excluding the ones that do not wish to have that. The ones who want to keep their sovereignty?
I'm not hoping for that, but that is what the branch of science that you seem to glamourise time and again is aiming for.
That's not hope. That's total control. And destruction.

That branch of science can never bring the answer to getting rid of a disease. First of all because the ones that pay them don't want that. Second because they're fishing in the wrong pond.

Thank goodness we have our own immune system that has proven very effective and why we have almost 100% recovery from this disease.
So there is no need to fuss really. It'd be better if they started fishing in the right pond. But for that to happen we'd need the ones in power to PO. Then we can successfully overcome any disease, and also poverty & famine. Happy world!
But not so long as large groups of population remain blind to all this.
perspective is wonderful crystal .. if it leads to positive action to help reduce famine :-) A little off topic but the following is from Oxfam regarding the cause of famine and poverty ...

South Sudan has been dealing with a power crisis since 2013 and a civil war over 4 years

Yemen .. six years of war /
Brutal and devastating conflict

Syria .. largest refugee crisis in the world with over 6 million displaced and living in extreme poverty . Started in 2011 .

2017 Over a million Bangladesh refugees .. 60% children under 18 .

Over 33 million in Central and east Africa .. as a result of conflict , drought/ climate extremes and recent locust swarms causing widespread food shortages .

As for Your other comment .. “no need to fuss “. Tell that to the 5.3 million who have died so from
Covid .

Yes we do have an effective (though variable) immune system but it can easily be overwhelmed . We will always be susceptible to pathogens , disease and death .

I wonder crystal .. if covid recombined with Ebola would you still think it was nothing to fuss about .

There are already scientific concerns about the potential for omicron to further recombine . Transmissibility makes it easier for that to happen .

everything you just posted about the cause of famin and poverty just proved crystals point. those in power wage wars or brutal acts to remain in power or get even more.
the world acted against terrorism in the middle east, made strides to make lives better. as soon as the troops were pulled out. alkida moved right back in, and thanks to those who tried to make things better, they have even more advanced weaponry to keep their hold on what they retook.

to the science:
they have been talking about the possible restructuring through combination of the multiple muation of covid strains( AKA covid 22) for about a year now, it is important to realize this also happens with the flu virus on an annual basis, the more the body is exposed to it, the better it adapts.

the odds of it naturally combining with a virus like ebola are astronomical. because, they have totally different genetic structures, they would have to be genetically modified to become compatible.

the 5.5 million is including those who may have died any way, even if they did not get covid.
but were also counted. because, the covid virus was found in their blood. but that is scarier than the actual number of deaths directly caused by covid.
thats why the covid death count it so low in countries that only report the deaths where covid was the only factor or the dominant contributor as the cause of death. and so high in countries that include it as a possible contributing factor.
but I have mentioned that before.
and since you still repeat it as gospel.
I just thought I'll repeat that the numbers you state are inflated. and not proven.
just as the speculation about OMI is spinning well out of what has been proven so far about it, just because it is spreading so rapidly. ground zero reports, where it has been around the longest still say that it is more of a nescience, despite being more transmissible and vaccine resistant compared to delta. while the world keeps trying to push how dangerous it is.
it is about fear, panic, and control.
people adapted to delta, and strted to relax about it, so they need to hype OMI to regain the grip they were starting to loose.

on another front, bidens vaccine mandate was struck down as illegal. and companies with over 100 workers are free to now ignore it. Boeing was the first to no longer require it. it will soon spread.

Richard 's photo
Fri 12/17/21 01:32 PM

Came across this...
Just to have a bit of healthy perspective in life...

famine and poverty are PREVENTABLE .. . if global society chooses to “ value and prioritise life “ and equality , instead of conflict and power .

Society? You do know that in essence it's a mere handful of people that wield power in the world, right? Not society.
People that suffer from famine and serious poverty live in 3rd world countries. If their suffering is preventable -according to you- I wonder how you think that could be prevented?
Oh, and do you know that all disease is also preventable?
Guess why disease still exists...
Not talking about breaking a leg of course. Disease, cancer, MS, stroke, diabetes, etc. etc.
But that's drawing on the science that is looking for why and how things work, not the other branch of science that's connected with the ones in power.
(Tom made that distinction beautifully somewhere the other day)

Science is still struggling to eradicate /control covid and lessen the harm it is capable of unleashing .... vaccination , social prevention strategies to reduce transmission are for now our best hope .

So that's back to the science connected to the mere handful in power in the world. The science that pretends to know it all? The science connected to making billions each year at the expense of... all of mankind each year?
And what is that 'best hope' you speak of?
A totalitarian worldwide regime, very similar to what North-Korea has rolled out already? Controlling what everyone does, forcing everyone with false premises to take something into their bodies and excluding the ones that do not wish to have that. The ones who want to keep their sovereignty?
I'm not hoping for that, but that is what the branch of science that you seem to glamourise time and again is aiming for.
That's not hope. That's total control. And destruction.

That branch of science can never bring the answer to getting rid of a disease. First of all because the ones that pay them don't want that. Second because they're fishing in the wrong pond.

Thank goodness we have our own immune system that has proven very effective and why we have almost 100% recovery from this disease.
So there is no need to fuss really. It'd be better if they started fishing in the right pond. But for that to happen we'd need the ones in power to PO. Then we can successfully overcome any disease, and also poverty & famine. Happy world!
But not so long as large groups of population remain blind to all this.

hey crystal, lets not forget it is also the same science that made covid #19 transmissible to humans by doing gain of function research on it. and fauci is tied to funding that research.
and the same handful of people that use smoke and mirrors to cancel anyone trying to bring it to lite

Richard 's photo
Tue 12/14/21 12:03 PM
Edited by Richard on Tue 12/14/21 12:19 PM

The rate and ease at which omicron is spreading is certainly concerning.

Still insufficient info to determine severity .

There is generally a 2-3 week lag from case presentations to hospitalisations . Hopefully the next few weeks will provide more insight .

from the reports I've been reading,
OMI also starts to recede after 2-3 days of presenting. with a rapid recovery time.
the UK death was stated as the patient having OMI, not dying from it. details of the death were omitted from the report.
a person can sneeze and die from a brain hemorrhage. but it is usually something like an aneurysm that actually caused the death.
The UK gave no details on the death or whether the patient had been vaccinated or had underlying health issues. Deaths from Omicron may have occurred in other countries but none has been publicly confirmed yet outside the United Kingdom.

"Sadly at least one patient has now been confirmed to have died with Omicron," Johnson told reporters at a vaccination centre in London.

it's still
speculation and chasing ghosts at this point.

Richard 's photo
Tue 12/14/21 10:10 AM
Edited by Richard on Tue 12/14/21 10:11 AM
3 omi cases in oregon, 1 from mexico, 2 from canada. all in their 20's and fully vaxed.
again, I thought there was a travel ban in place??
all are doing fine with only minor cold/flu like symptoms. and are under house watch.

Richard 's photo
Mon 12/13/21 09:59 AM
thanks,
I;m kinda limited as to how much I can
move it around.
and still have it in or by a window with the best open view.
but ive been trying that ,as well as different types /
I just got a 100' eithernet cable. Ill try hooking up my blu ray to my motem, to see what kinda free access I can get with it. Im not verry tech savy on this. but Im willing to try.

Richard 's photo
Mon 12/06/21 12:27 PM
Edited by Richard on Mon 12/06/21 12:39 PM
just a heads up, 6 states now have confirmed the OMI veriant. they have all stated that the cases have been verry mild with no hospitalizations needed. all are doing verry well. with short recovery periods, starting with in just a few days from on set. but it is still under watch.
keep yourselves healthy and safe. I just got the new flu shots, and my nieces family have all recovered lasting issues.
my aunt carol is down now with delta (75 in good health otherwise). She says, she's just upset, because it is cutting into her holiday bargain shopping LOL.
she's in good spirits otherwise. she says she's seen worse.

Richard 's photo
Thu 12/02/21 02:37 PM
Edited by Richard on Thu 12/02/21 02:49 PM
New omicron COVID variant already in the US: Spread, vaccine response and what we know now
Gov. Newsom says omicron has been found in California.

Gov. Newsom said the infected person was a resident of San Francisco and had returned from a trip to South Africa on Nov. 22. The person began to have symptoms around Nov. 25. was tested on Nov. 28 and the test came back positive on Nov. 29. Newsom said the person, who is between the ages of 18 and 49, was fully vaccinated but had not received a booster shot. He said the person is doing well with mild symptoms and was not hospitalized.
more info here:
https://www.foxnews.com/health/omicron-variant-us-what-we-know

Richard 's photo
Thu 12/02/21 07:26 AM
Edited by Richard on Thu 12/02/21 07:38 AM
first US OMICRON case ,
patient returning from south africa, fully vaxed, found in california, confirmed presented with verry mild cold like symptoms. (isn't there a travel ban in place)
currently under quarantine, with recent contacts being tracked and notified.

Richard 's photo
Wed 12/01/21 10:55 AM
thank you everyone ..

part of my problem is, i'm in an apt, that dont allow exterior antenna's. another problem is I'm in an industrial zone, so theres a lot of power lines and transformers.
you all have given me somethings to think about.
I've used everything from 30 mile flat antenna's to 90 mile multi directional antenna's.

on somee days if I'm lucky, I can get a few channels (5-12) on others I get nothing but static. or a blank screen. overcast days seem to be best (atmaspheric bounce??) I have powered signal enhancers, but they dont seam to make a difference.

thanks for the help.

Richard 's photo
Mon 11/29/21 05:32 PM
Edited by Richard on Mon 11/29/21 05:37 PM

. That seems minuscule compaired to the billions hunter got from China, and russia while his dad was Vice President and joe “ the big guy”was right in the middle of the pay for play scandal. Investigations are on going on hunter and what joe knew. Tie him in with the clintons and their fictitious dossier about trump colluding with russia . Time will tell if these corrupt democrats are held responsible for their dirty deeds. I won’t hold my breath for the justice dept. to do what is right for America , they are as corrupt and amateurish as the fools in the White House

Not sure where you got "billions" but Hunter was a big-deal board member for several corporations. I don't know why that makes him any kind of criminal. If we're comparing Hunter with Trump's kids, let me know if you find Hunter setting up fake cancer charities.
Big time board member, with no experience or education in energy field , unless you count his ability to fire up the crack pipe. He was an excellent crackhead and whore monger. Big time corporations are always hiring someone with those qualities.time will tell but if I was a betting man I would put my $$ on hunter pulling a stint in jail before any Trumps do. The craziest thing about it is joe has already implicated himself in the investigation by saying he never met hunters crooked business partners , yet there are pictures of joe,hunter and the two business partners that are being investigated. But I guess the media isn’t interested in pursuing that kind of journalism.

not as long as he has his daddy's get out of free card to pardon him and a willing media to shield him.
for all the efforts to criminalize trump, they are working twice as hard to protect hunter.

Richard 's photo
Mon 11/29/21 02:24 PM

Sleepy joe shows his hypocrisy again. With the warning of a new variant on the rise in Africa hypocrite joe puts a travel ban to and from Africa . When Mr Trump did it in 2020 joe said he was a racist and xenophobic. Why the change joe. Here’s a guy with no scruples and no integrity. No wonder his pole numbers are the lowest of any modern day president. How can anybody take this fool seriously? Joe Must Go!
waving the UN met today and have now posted “Omicron poses a very high global risk “. Protecting international borders is a sensible and warranted reaction .

they also admit, that they know nothing about it. it is just a new variant of concern.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2021/11/1106672

it is currently being reported in Africa as the symptoms being extremely mild (comparatively),and generally weakening after 2-3 days. like the common cold or a mild flu.
the RISK is that it may evade the current vaccines, because it is 32 times removed from the original spike protein the current vaccines are based on.
not enough info yet on Omicron virus but I’ve heard symptoms are mild compared to covid 19, ive also heard it is more contagious. I agree w/ the travel ban even though I wonder why if it is such an emergency why wait 48 hours to enact the ban. ( sleepy :sleeping: I guess). Also there is no guarantee it originated in Africa. joe said no shut down . You can take that with a grain of salt after his “no mask mandate “ lie.

just remember when trump was saying these vaccines were on the way, get vaccinated, under warp speed.
harris/ biden was saying it was too risky and no one should get them. harris said she would never take any vaccine developed under trump.
biden said, there was no vaccine plan in place when he took office, when over 1 million people had already been vaccinated,
he also said there would be no vaccine mandates and he promised no lock downs under his watch,
after the vaccine mandates were announced, he said the mask mandates would end. noting he has said since taking office, including his OATH of office to defend the constitution. has any truth to it.

reminds me a lot of the series: the last ship.

Richard 's photo
Mon 11/29/21 12:42 PM
Edited by Richard on Mon 11/29/21 12:49 PM

I don't have a problem with travel bans or restrictions to or from any country as a precaution to prevent the spread of anything that posses a health risk. I don't have a problem with Biden imposing a travel ban from African countries because I didn't have a problem with Trump doing the same thing to help protect Americans. The number one priority of the president is to protect Americans from risks posed from ANY other country. But it shouldn't be ignored that what Biden has shown with this action and what the MSM has done with Biden's ban compared to Trump's ban is that the same decisions are good or evil depending on the political party of the person making the decision.

I do have a problem with the W.H.O saying “Omicron poses a very high global risk" this early in the study of this variant after they downplayed the risk from the Covid-19 was 1st detected. I have to wonder is the origin of this variant being in Africa and the origin of Covid-19 being in China the reason for the difference in the W.H.O's declarations.

the actual WHO report, not what is being reported about it.
it basically admits they know nothing, but feel it warrant's their concern.
https://www.who.int/news/item/26-11-2021-classification-of-omicron-(b.1.1.529)-sars-cov-2-variant-of-concern

Richard 's photo
Mon 11/29/21 12:13 PM
Edited by Richard on Mon 11/29/21 12:28 PM

Sleepy joe shows his hypocrisy again. With the warning of a new variant on the rise in Africa hypocrite joe puts a travel ban to and from Africa . When Mr Trump did it in 2020 joe said he was a racist and xenophobic. Why the change joe. Here’s a guy with no scruples and no integrity. No wonder his pole numbers are the lowest of any modern day president. How can anybody take this fool seriously? Joe Must Go!
waving the UN met today and have now posted “Omicron poses a very high global risk “. Protecting international borders is a sensible and warranted reaction .

they also admit, that they know nothing about it. it is just a new variant of concern.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2021/11/1106672

it is currently being reported in Africa as the symptoms being extremely mild (comparatively),and generally weakening after 2-3 days. like the common cold or a mild flu.
the RISK is that it may evade the current vaccines, because it is 32 times removed from the original spike protein the current vaccines are based on.

Richard 's photo
Mon 11/29/21 11:11 AM
Edited by Richard on Mon 11/29/21 11:35 AM
WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT OMICRON?

By Sunday, U.N. health agency issued a statement on omicron that boiled down to: We don't know much yet.

It said it wasn't clear whether omicron is more transmissible — more easily spread between people — compared to other variants like the highly transmissible delta variant. It said it wasn't clear if infection with omicron causes more severe disease, even as it cited data from South Africa showing rising rates of hospitalization there — but that could just be because more people are getting infected with COVID-19, not specifically omicron.
sourced from here
https://www.foxnews.com/health/officials-know-about-omicron-variant

Dr. Angelique Coetzee, a practicing doctor for 30 years who chairs the South African Medical Association (SAMA), said she believed she had found a new strain of the virus after COVID-19 patients at her private practice in Pretoria exhibited strange symptoms.

“Their symptoms were so different and so mild from those I had treated before,” Coetzee told The Telegraph.
sourced here:
https://nypost.com/2021/11/27/omicron-variant-symptoms-unusual-but-mild-says-south-african-doctor/

more info here:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/south-african-doctor-raised-alarm-omicron-variant-says-symptoms/

Richard 's photo
Mon 11/29/21 10:36 AM
Edited by Richard on Mon 11/29/21 10:56 AM

http://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/29/omicron-covid-variant-poses-very-high-global-risk-says-who

Omicron ... Latest UN report
The UN agency urged its 194 member states to accelerate vaccination of high-priority groups and, in anticipation of increased case numbers, to “ensure mitigation plans are in place” to maintain essential health services.

“Omicron has an unprecedented number of spike mutations, some of which are concerning for their potential impact on the trajectory of the pandemic,” the WHO said.

“The overall global risk related to the new variant … is assessed as very high.”

while it has a great potential to possibly spread quickly, from what I'm reading about it, it is verry weak. and mainly hits with fatigue body aches and a cough, much like the common cold.
it is currently marked as a concern, because it is a new strain.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/29/omicron-covid-variant-symptoms-heres-what-we-know-so-far.html

the who report on it shows their concern, but also their admission of knowing almost nothing about it, they are Assuming the similar symptoms to other variants. and projecting risks based on theory.

https://www.who.int/news/item/28-11-2021-update-on-omicron

Richard 's photo
Fri 11/19/21 11:38 AM
Edited by Richard on Fri 11/19/21 11:48 AM
https://www.globalresearch.ca/inventor-mrna-technology-vaccine-causes-lipid-nanoparticles-accumulate-high-concentrations-ovaries/5748020

https://www.marketscreener.com/news/latest/mRNA-Vaccine-Trailblazer-Dr-Robert-Malone-Joins-The-Unity-Project-as-Chief-Medical-Regulatory-Off--37031207/

https://unityprojectonline.com/

https://doctorsandscientistsdeclaration.org/

Richard 's photo
Wed 11/17/21 11:28 AM

https://thetruedefender.com/must-watch-the-mrna-inventor-dr-robert-malone-warns-about-the-latest-covid-19-data/

Richard 's photo
Mon 11/15/21 01:42 PM
mRNA inventor says young adults shouldn't have to get COVID vaccine

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/mrna-inventor-says-young-adults-shouldnt-have-to-get-covid-vaccine/ar-AALnhq5

mRNA Technology Inventor Says Fully Vaccinated People Are ‘Super-Spreaders’ for COVID
mRNA Technology Inventor Says Fully Vaccinated People Are ‘Super-Spreaders’ for COVID

https://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/13657/20211019/mrna-technology-inventor-says-fully-vaccinated-people-are-super-spreaders-for-covid.htm

'Single most qualified' mRNA expert speaks about vaccine risks after he says YouTube banned his video
https://news.yahoo.com/single-most-qualified-mrna-expert-173600060.html

Richard 's photo
Sat 11/13/21 04:14 PM
do they even still sell 35MM film any more??
I could not find it so I sold my old equipment for next to nothing. and switched to digital.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25