Community > Posts By > Richard

Richard 's photo
Thu 08/26/21 03:07 PM

Stuck a HP dual core radiator in my C5 last week, plus a little gizmo that turns on the high speed fan by remote. Running nice and cool now even in blistering heat.

C-5 blazer? if so did you add a trans cooler as well??? my buddy says, it helps keep the trans fluid from cooking if you do a lot of trails.

Richard 's photo
Thu 08/26/21 02:56 PM

No escape .. Owen Wilson , a gripping thriller set in south east Asia 8/10 .... for Crystal !!

Almost missed this!
A great movie, isn't it!?

glad you liked it .... yeah ! it was worth it ...
riveting till the end !!!!

just watched " Extraction " ... Bruce Willis .... not like his Die Hard movie ... 8/10

chrystal, you may also like 16 blocks, and the jackal, both also bruce willis films. with a darker twist. 16 blocks also comes with alternate endings.

Absolutely both good movies!! Been a while since I watched the Jackal. And I didn't know about the alternate endings.
I dint know about the alternate ending on 16 blocks either, I think it is only on the DVD. just watched mercury rising and the sixth sense again last night. .

Richard 's photo
Wed 08/25/21 02:40 PM

No escape .. Owen Wilson , a gripping thriller set in south east Asia 8/10 .... for Crystal !!

Almost missed this!
A great movie, isn't it!?

glad you liked it .... yeah ! it was worth it ...
riveting till the end !!!!

just watched " Extraction " ... Bruce Willis .... not like his Die Hard movie ... 8/10

chrystal, you may also like 16 blocks, and the jackal, both also bruce willis films. with a darker twist. 16 blocks also comes with alternate endings.

Richard 's photo
Wed 08/25/21 01:08 PM
I have a military surplus full anti contagion / gas mask and chemical contamination suit. I wore it once to the store, just to watch people freak out.

Richard 's photo
Wed 08/25/21 12:54 PM
sadly, robin has a lot of company, in that regard.. booze, drugs, depression and
and finally the on set of dementia. robin williams finally gave into the demons that haunted him.

Richard 's photo
Wed 08/25/21 10:45 AM

Black widow is a good movie but suicide squad 2 is better according to me.
if you like DC, try the inhumans.

Richard 's photo
Wed 08/25/21 10:43 AM
I'm waiting for the disc, I have it on reserve

Richard 's photo
Wed 08/25/21 10:38 AM

I think I've seen parts of that show..
aint that the show where they chug maple syrup like it's the national soft drink??

No that's not the show your thinking of but if you think of that show let me know because I'd like to watch it. The trailer park boys tv movies and tv show is the most messed up show I've ever seen. Its about people that live in a trailer park and they always are coming up with some outrageous over the top type schemes to make money.

yah, I'm still thinking it is the same one.. it might have just been the episode I seen. I saw it as a canadian version of MTV's jack ***.
theres also the red green show. if you like stupid laughs.

from the BBC, I miss the old benny hill show. hard to believe he was the toy maker in disney's chitty chitty bang bang.

Richard 's photo
Wed 08/25/21 10:23 AM

I am really missing counting cars on the history channel

Internet Movie Cars Database (IMCdb)
https://www.imcdb.org/
Currently listing 5,297 movies and TV shows
https://www.imcdb.org/movie_8404256-Snake-Eyes--GI-Joe-Origins.html

There's also
Internet Movie Firearms Database (IMFdb)
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Main_Page
Movies, Guns, Video Games, Television, Anime or Actors can be searched for firearms.
Dual M16/SP1 rifles are seen in the hands of Skurge (Karl Urban) in Thor: Ragnarok.
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/M16/SP1
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Karl_Urban
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Thor:_Ragnarok

thanks, I'll check into that. I'm a novice car customizer, I like shows that are kind of how toos. I use to whatch shows like pimp my ride,gas monkey, the power block.. ect.. to get inspiration when working on my own cars. it's why I miss counting cars.. you can tell they really enjoy what they do.

now to get back on topic, to the original poster, I'm going to toss out the movie HEAVEY METAL, I think the only thing that saved it from being X was it was animated. and it was done in the early 80's not the early 70's.
drugs, violence, adult language, nudity and sex. so it should check all the boxes.

Richard 's photo
Wed 08/25/21 09:58 AM
Edited by Richard on Wed 08/25/21 10:04 AM
as a kid, we moved around a lot, single mom, 9 kids, she went where ever she saw opportunities for better work. or to get away from the latest,.
since graduation from school, and I've been on my own, I have moved a total of 6 times. I hate moving.

so honestly, I would not change where I am right now, good job that I like. lots of it to keep me busy .
and lots of recreational possibilities, if I can find some one to share them with.
I belong to a local car club, and they aint banned gasoline, yet. LOL
so I'm good. right here.

Richard 's photo
Tue 08/24/21 04:14 PM
you know she's serious, when her BB gun, is a semi auto 12 gauge with an extended tube. ;-).

Richard 's photo
Tue 08/24/21 03:55 PM
I think I've seen parts of that show..
aint that the show where they chug maple syrup like it's the national soft drink??

Richard 's photo
Tue 08/24/21 03:52 PM
watched lions for lambs last night.. 3 different stories in one, that were inter woven. as people struggle with the decisions they made.
also watched rebel with out a cause...

Richard 's photo
Tue 08/24/21 02:07 PM
Edited by Richard on Tue 08/24/21 02:08 PM
meant to edit.

Richard 's photo
Tue 08/24/21 02:04 PM
Edited by Richard on Tue 08/24/21 02:11 PM
I'm sick of masks.., general cleanliness is whats important.
maintaining distance during out breaks helps..
personally, I think I would rather catch it, spend a few days feeling miserable at home. then be done with it.
I have not changed my life.do everything the same as I normally would. and only wear a mask when I absolutely have to. to prevent being fined. they are worthless any way,
unless they are zero transmission M95 rated masks. the virus can pass through it.
this is just about fear and control. I mean get real. get the vaccine and the masks are no longer needed.
no wait put them back on you can still transmit the virus. what??how can you transmit it if your vaccinated.. the virus can not live in your system. same is true if you have had the virus.
the virus is still around, for the same reason the flu is still around. it is a active virus. that is now part of our lives. and like the flu it will have it's dormant seasons and it's active seasons, and we will be constantly dealing with it from now on..

just get your annual booster shot, and live your lives.

Richard 's photo
Tue 08/24/21 12:59 PM
Edited by Richard on Tue 08/24/21 01:01 PM
OK, guess mork and mindy is just me LOL,
so any one else re-discovering old favorite TV series from the past,
and seeing them in a new lite?.
if so what are they?

Richard 's photo
Tue 08/24/21 11:51 AM

Any suggested movies

No.

Awwwww come on we won't tell

I like the Food Network.

I recently cut my cable, to help me get away from the TV. but I'm finding I am really missing counting cars on the history channel.

Richard 's photo
Tue 08/24/21 11:41 AM
it dont matter, who they are.. take comfort in having family and friends around you that love and care about you.
at this time you should draw them closer to you.
I lost a niece to kidney failier, and a sister to cancer. and I was there for both of them, until the end. it was hard. but being with them helped them both, and gave them peace, having talked about memories, and concerns. gave us some time to settle things, and at the end say good bye with peace of mind.

Richard 's photo
Tue 08/24/21 11:24 AM
Edited by Richard on Tue 08/24/21 11:27 AM
I'm comfortable with my self. what others think about me. is on them..
I am currently trying to get my self back into shape.. but that is because I chose to.
why concern my self with what others think of me.. at the end of the day.. I come home and have to live with my self.
people come and go, friends gained and lost as they move in and out of your life.
the key is to just be the best YOU , you can be.
and not to worry about the hang ups of others.

Richard 's photo
Mon 08/23/21 10:30 AM

People cheat because when they don't get what they need from their partner but being patient with your partner brings faith and lost hope back

communication, and honesty, would help prevent it from happening in the first place.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next