Community > Posts By > krupa

krupa's photo
Sun 09/15/13 08:07 PM
Why should you never date a woman you meet at the laundromat?

Cause if she cant afford a washer and dryer...ain't no way she can support you.

:)

krupa's photo
Fri 09/13/13 08:57 PM
That ain't an answer.

Realize I have...Hindu friends..Swahili friends..Hmong friends....Canadian friends.

Yes...I know...the Canadian ones are dirty.

I do expect you to stand up...not quote me with a smiley face.

If you talk as a friend....You will be treated as a friend.

If you talk like you are better...You will be crushed.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/13/13 08:45 PM
My penis doesn't actually care if there is logic to feeling.

Really...neither do I...If my penis is happy...Why would I care what anyone else thinks?

krupa's photo
Fri 09/13/13 08:38 PM
Ok....I will bite...

What makes your birth,surrounding,education,living and much more...so different from the rest of us?

Why is it sooooo hard to find a friend or a lover?

My guess is the same as I guess for everyone else...we ain't as great as we think we are.

...otherwise...lovers would be throwing themselves at you and you would need to beat them away with a stick.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/13/13 08:25 PM
So is using too many words to dance around the point.

Allow me to clarify...

While your grasp of the vernacular is predisposed towards the imposing for those lacking said literary accument.

There are a few of us who read the signs.

You will do better spouting off that gibberish to the new people who don't know what to expect...

US old people warn other people about that stuff.

Ignorance is NEVER bliss.

Ignorance is ignorance.

I don't blame people for not knowing something.

I do blame people for claiming that ignorance is bliss.

You be ignorant...You tell me how blissfull being ignorant is...

That is a bulllschittt line.

Tell us...how great is ignorance?

krupa's photo
Fri 09/13/13 07:55 PM
Edited by krupa on Fri 09/13/13 07:58 PM
No one is innocent...least of all people on an internet dating site.

No offence..But that line smells like bulllschittt.

It also sounds like a man trying to not hurt women.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/13/13 07:48 PM

What do guys think about stretch marks. Many mothers have them or people who gain or lose weight rapidly.
I have heard men complain about what a woman is wearing whether it be clothes too much make-up, or if their legs aren't smooth enough, if a girl has a mustache but I've never heard a man complain about stretch marks. Why is that?

* And I'm not saying I have a mustache or anything, lol. But I hear men make comments about all sorts of stuff. What about stretch marks? I never hear a guy say, damn, that girl had some stretch marks! But i hear them say, look at her camel toe...(not to me) lol

That is why we turn out the lights doll.

I kid....stretch marks don't mean anything when the woman is face down biting the mattress.

What I don't dig is women with stretch marks on their face...

I have seen it..so much plastic surgery that their lips blink.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/13/13 07:39 PM
Edited by krupa on Fri 09/13/13 07:41 PM

WHY CAN"T THE TEXT MESSAGES AND NUDGES BE UNLIMITED I MEAN FREE MEANS FREE YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE LOSING FRIENDS BECAUSE OF IT NO DISRESPECT:smile:

How many are allowed? Just curious.

Nudge me four times...You will see.

krupa's photo
Fri 09/13/13 07:36 PM

WHY CAN"T THE TEXT MESSAGES AND NUDGES BE UNLIMITED I MEAN FREE MEANS FREE YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE LOSING FRIENDS BECAUSE OF IT NO DISRESPECT:smile:

How many are allowed? Just curious.

Because it is free.

Not perfect.

So,you don't have unlimited texts or nudges...neither did I.

Yet, I found a good woman and moved 2,500 miles to be with an awesome woman.

Make what you say actually mean something...instead of doing what all the other losers do...expect free unlimited everything...and don't understand why they say the same crap over and over...with no results.

Be the man that you can be.

Be the man that women want.

Talk is cheap.

A good man don't need a lot of words.

Women know this.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/12/13 05:54 PM

My preference is Italian Men or European.

Sooo...you dig guys with a lack of hygenie?

Freaky....but, we still love you.

(Don't give me that look...sure they may look great but...they are full grown men who got no idea how to operate a bar of soap...and think it is ok to smell funky cause...it's European)

krupa's photo
Thu 09/12/13 05:43 PM
What a stupid fn question...

Who gets hurt worse?

Who gets hurt more when they get hit with a bat?

Who gets hurt worse when they realize Santa and the Easter bunny are lies?

Jeezus....you know who really hurts?

Me!
I lost IQ points just reading this dumbschitt.

What's next? Who hurts more from getting run over by a car?....cats or dogs?

Pain is pain...and if you are too dumb to know this...you don't need a lover...you need 5 pounds of common sense.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/12/13 05:28 PM
I got as far as realizing that it took three weeks before you guys had Sex.

If it took three weeks before hitting that natural progression...you may as well have given up.

I didn't read the rest...and I don't see a reason too.

Some things are meant to be...some things ain't.

What I know for certain...if it took three weeks to get laid...there is definitely a problem with one of you.

Either one means you should just walk away.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/12/13 04:36 PM
You people are trying too hard to blend in.

It's f'n embarrassing.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/12/13 04:26 PM
Munching on popcorn....waiting for the wisdom of the vaginal oppressors...

What is it you chicks are holding out on us dudes?

My guess...is a bunch of ladies will come in and type a whole lot of stuff...which will REALLY confuse guys...and make us more subservient.

I WILL bet my virginity...That the last thing women want...is to help men understand women.....they would lose their advantage.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/12/13 04:18 PM
Women are insane with very selective memory.

Men are dumbasses and choose not to remember anything.

Either way...You are an idiot if you think you are gonna win.

The only option is to accept losing as gracefully as you can.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/12/13 03:20 PM
Ohhhhh...maybe you didn't get the memo...

Sex is not allowed here.

This site is actually rated pg13....even though 13 year old's aren't allowed here.

It is not PG17...cause 17 year old's ain't allowed here either...nor is language that you hear on regular television.

Oh my God!

I just realized that this site wants everyone to behave like adults...but talk like 12 year old's.

That actually kind of sucks balls.

Seriously.

krupa's photo
Thu 09/12/13 08:37 AM
It is a choice many people make.

You should fit right in with all the hundreds of other loners here who choose to be alone....surrounded by a crowd of loners.

Irony.

krupa's photo
Tue 09/10/13 08:03 PM

Come on man, never had a girl lick your *******?
(Is this too explicit for the message board?)

Yes...and its great.

krupa's photo
Tue 09/10/13 07:53 PM
I was getting coffee at Skinny's convenience store before a day of yard work with my friend Jerry.

The cashier was glued to the Tv and said..."Today we are going to war boys".

When I got home 12 hours later...I saw the footage of the planes being driven into the two towers.

I knew she was right...we were going to war.

I just wish we did it like the Israelis do....kill every last member of every suspects families ...and avoid troops.

It sucked.

It blows to say that to this day....involved or not...I believe that since moslems declared jihad on what I value and love.....every last one of them should be exterminated .

Any moslem who is offended should have gone and cut those bastards throats as well as anyone who believes in Quaranic hatred.

I stand by those we lost and their loved ones who remain....

Those a -holes want jihad.....give them jihad.

Kill them all.

krupa's photo
Tue 09/10/13 07:01 PM

Would like to know

Some do, some don't, as with all other preferences. Confidence is key whether you're a big or small woman and it attracts men.

BUUUUT! But, there's a difference between confidence, as in you have good self-esteem and are happy with who you are, and this ****ing idiotic trend I'm seeing in bigger girls that kind of goes like this...

Claims to be "BBW"
Demands, disproportionate expectations.(even though she's fat, ugly, and broke, it's totally NOT OK to be a fat ugly broke guy)
When called out of her being fat and ugly, claims that everyone wants he delicious booty, but just because everyone GETS her booty, does not make it delicious!

You see, at least in my area, bigger girls have realized they are a niche hot market and are ****ing capitalizing. Not that I blame them per-se, but seriously, let's live in reality for a moment, that's not internal confidence, that un-earned arrogance based on today's trends.

I gotta admit...he ain't wrong.

Not every skinny chick is a super model.

Not every big gal is luscious.

Pretty is pretty.

Sweet is sweet.

Weight got zero to do with sexiness.....contrary to what all the crap media says.

Skinny ain't sexy and neither is flabby.

Sexy is something all about confidence.

Just remember this....Elvis never called himself a sex symbol..everyone else did.

He was skinny and fat...take the lesson people.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25